Street Fight Secrets
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Street Fight Secrets

Intelligent Self Protection Solutions: Combative Psychology and Street Applied Martial Arts

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

PLEASE INTRODUCE YOURSELF...

Go down 
+125
OldChris
simmo2010
stoner1980
Selron
cozz25
Official Hypocrite
harryg
Sharingan Ranger
Karunamama
robbie
Chris
UncloudedFall
ARodomus
Blakops
Mike2010
soahc
zen3131
technics1210
nironi7
DSProtection
Bloodhound
Sharky1969
Zealot
Sharif H
Slag34
chulodog
LIVERLAD193
leoniekaya
lachat
Kai Kuehn
ivansiladji
BertB
Babu
darktim99
Lustâhn
McBane
D.M.B.
Higgy
dellboy7500
myga1123
DemonFace
tangle
James
Dave Faulkner
maija
empty cup
markh
kasumi
Shadow Sniper
mrmuaythai
roadkill
Sen
Constantine
joshua1905
ttruscott
Trench
Traceur
Louise
p.j
Jim
Adrian
SeanW
BXC8
Richard.Summers
chulodogo
AR7142
Terry E
JimmyV
bigade
cocktail
placibo
shield
zombie_bane
rct
thomaski
Lonewolf333
Quillhook
AndyF
k9nfm
ArmyJay
melvinferd
asfi
FABIEN
T.K.
Baldvin
Vic C
bobspour
MrDan
JS
Christophe
Southpaw
Serge
AKelly
thugsage
81silverado
Craig
geordie jim
Pete
VictorS
stuartm
Danish Tom
camerons-username
Matt
ronin
paulb
antonyh
Sergei
RichardB
Carl Sagan
ron
RCS
Eric Forsythe
Quietman
monkeyboy
hotdoggy1979
Ste
Kieron
Dominance
ncw
hk47
Ben
AdamM
Loki
Richard Grannon
pikeking
129 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10
AuthorMessage
Sharingan Ranger

Sharingan Ranger

PLEASE INTRODUCE YOURSELF... - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: PLEASE INTRODUCE YOURSELF...   PLEASE INTRODUCE YOURSELF... - Page 10 EmptyMon Nov 02, 2009 3:19 pm

My name is Sharingan Ranger (forgive me, I'm an big Anime & Manga fan), I'm 25 & live in Birmingham. I am practicing Wing Chun Kuen at the Chum Kiu stage (intermidiate), No Gi BJJ for an awareness of groundwork & a dash of Boxing.

I have a great passion for the Martial Art/Self Protection & all that it has to offer and I'm really intrieged by the self development aspects of Martial Arts & how it can improve the lives of those whom are practicing it & potentaially the lives of others.

I've attended a seminar with Richard & Bob a few years ago & have been following this site and the forum for sometime & it's only now that I've decided to take the plunge and start posting & maybe chat and meet some people on the forum.

Any way, I can't wait to start posting & hear from everyone soon.
Back to top Go down
Blakops

Blakops

PostSubject: Re: PLEASE INTRODUCE YOURSELF...   PLEASE INTRODUCE YOURSELF... - Page 10 EmptyMon Nov 02, 2009 3:38 pm

'Lo Ranger.

Welcome. Nice of you to join us Very Happy
Back to top Go down
roadkill

roadkill

PostSubject: Re: PLEASE INTRODUCE YOURSELF...   PLEASE INTRODUCE YOURSELF... - Page 10 EmptyMon Nov 02, 2009 3:52 pm

Greetings and welcome
Back to top Go down
harry

PostSubject: Re: PLEASE INTRODUCE YOURSELF...   PLEASE INTRODUCE YOURSELF... - Page 10 EmptyWed Nov 11, 2009 9:24 pm

Hi all,

I am Harry and living in the Netherlands. Please apologize me for my bad English.

I am 48 years old and training for about 35 years. Started with Kyokushin in the 70s which I practiced till end 80s. In the end 80s I switched to Ashihara Karate International which I still practice and in which I am the representative for the Netherlands. I also trained Muay Thai. Besides Ashihara I also am a certified instructor in Bas Rutten Pancrase (MMA), Kyokushin Budokai, Escrima knife fighting and Jim Wagner RBPP.

I am looking forward to interact with you.

Respect!

Kind regards,

Harry Gorter
The Netherlands
Back to top Go down
harryg

PostSubject: Re: PLEASE INTRODUCE YOURSELF...   PLEASE INTRODUCE YOURSELF... - Page 10 EmptyWed Nov 11, 2009 9:27 pm

Hi all,

I am Harry and living in the Netherlands. Please apologize me for my bad English.

I am 48 years old and training for about 35 years. Started with Kyokushin in the 70s which I practiced till end 80s. In the end 80s I switched to Ashihara Karate International which I still practice and in which I am the representative for the Netherlands. I also trained Muay Thai. Besides Ashihara I also am a certified instructor in Bas Rutten Pancrase (MMA), Kyokushin Budokai, Escrima knife fighting and Jim Wagner RBPP.

I am looking forward to interact with you.

Respect!

Kind regards,

Harry Gorter
The Netherlands
Back to top Go down
Blakops

Blakops

PostSubject: Re: PLEASE INTRODUCE YOURSELF...   PLEASE INTRODUCE YOURSELF... - Page 10 EmptyWed Nov 11, 2009 9:44 pm

Nice to meet you Harry. Welcome to the forum.
Back to top Go down
thugsage
Admin
thugsage

PostSubject: Re: PLEASE INTRODUCE YOURSELF...   PLEASE INTRODUCE YOURSELF... - Page 10 EmptyThu Nov 12, 2009 12:16 am

Welcome Harry. Nice to have you here.
Looking forward to your comments Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.emptyhand.webs.com
roadkill

roadkill

PostSubject: Re: PLEASE INTRODUCE YOURSELF...   PLEASE INTRODUCE YOURSELF... - Page 10 EmptyThu Nov 12, 2009 1:14 am

welcome aboard
Back to top Go down
Official Hypocrite

PostSubject: Re: PLEASE INTRODUCE YOURSELF...   PLEASE INTRODUCE YOURSELF... - Page 10 EmptyFri Nov 13, 2009 11:07 pm

Greets, Ranger and Harry.

I am especially pleased such an experienced knifetrained chap is now onboard.
I look forward to your opinion on Richard's Knife DVD's.
Back to top Go down
cozz25

cozz25

PostSubject: Re: PLEASE INTRODUCE YOURSELF...   PLEASE INTRODUCE YOURSELF... - Page 10 EmptyTue Dec 22, 2009 1:55 am

hello everyone im Paul...im from Northern Alberta,Canada..been training with weights since i was 12 years old...im now 23..ive trained in shorin ryu karate and boxing on and off for the last 6 years...just discovered this self protection stuff a couple months back and i have to admit its by far the best info i have come across..its exactly what i needed in my training..glad to be on the forum!!!
Back to top Go down
Selron

Selron

PostSubject: Re: PLEASE INTRODUCE YOURSELF...   PLEASE INTRODUCE YOURSELF... - Page 10 EmptyMon May 17, 2010 1:46 pm

Hi folks,

its been a long time since anyone idroduced him self,
but any way, my name is Sven I live in Hamburg, Germany and I am 16 years old.
I started training Martial Arts (Hapkido) with about 10. But after a couple month I think, our trainer left,
so I stopped training. I tried Teakwondo but it was not my thing (I was alwyas interested in effective combat and self defense). When I was 13 I got a havy bag and started training for my self (first bareknuckle fighting and then some Muay Thai). In that time I studied lots of books and dokumentarys about martial arts and self defense.
Now I am training in a gym (or Dojo, what ever) Kravmaga, Muay Thai and MMA and maybe some Boxing soon (its a quite small gym but they have very good trainers, and a good range of styles).
For about a year now I am also watching Richies DVD´s wich are the best I could find.
I am still training a lot at home to develop my self defense skills.
So thats about it, i am happy to be on this Forum now, and I am sorry for any kind of bad english(I do my very best).

Sven
Back to top Go down
thugsage
Admin
thugsage

PostSubject: Re: PLEASE INTRODUCE YOURSELF...   PLEASE INTRODUCE YOURSELF... - Page 10 EmptyTue May 18, 2010 1:04 am

nice to have you on Sven--your English is fine, and you're in good company...keep it up mate,
sounds like your training focus is spot on, Richie is very good and tweeking things where it needs
be BTW. in other words, no need to change where you train...i dumped my traditionals long ago
but might not have if i weren't so full of anger over some of it's counter claimed results.

-russ
Back to top Go down
http://www.emptyhand.webs.com
stoner1980

stoner1980

PostSubject: Re: PLEASE INTRODUCE YOURSELF...   PLEASE INTRODUCE YOURSELF... - Page 10 EmptyFri Jul 02, 2010 4:38 pm

hi my names colin and im new to streetcombatives. im 29 from Northern Ireland and have been doing weights for 7 years and also a bit of boxing and have a huge interest in martial arts. i also train with a few fellas at self defence and other forms of street fighting. i have been a (bouncer) for the last 6 years. i love everything about doorwork i do the main nightclub floor as i like getting stuck in.. Wink i cant wait to get used to this site as it is just what i want!.
Back to top Go down
badbreed

PostSubject: Re: PLEASE INTRODUCE YOURSELF...   PLEASE INTRODUCE YOURSELF... - Page 10 EmptyFri Aug 27, 2010 10:56 am

Hi guys

I'm Liam, 20 years old from South Wales. I did Karate for about 4 years as a kid, did Krav Maga for 6 months last year and for about a year now I have been training in MMA. I have always been interested in self defence probably because I was always small for my age and still am. I don't like the idea of somebody bigger than me having the satisfaction of knocking me about with no problem so I've spent years making sure that anybody that did have a go, didn't get off lightly and more often than not, didn't try it again.

I'm don't think I have small person syndrome (others may disagree) because my grandad always told me "the bigger they are the harder they hit" but I'm still trying my best to disprove that by punching above my weight.

I'm a BSc hons Police Sciences student at the moment, I'll either be joining the police when I graduate or joining the armed forces for a while but my goal is to join the police where I think my training will stand me in good stead.

I'm really chuffed to have found this site as I've found loads of useful information already! Apologies for the long waffling message!

Cheers
Liam
Back to top Go down
simmo2010

simmo2010

PostSubject: Re: PLEASE INTRODUCE YOURSELF...   PLEASE INTRODUCE YOURSELF... - Page 10 EmptyMon Aug 30, 2010 8:21 pm

arite guys Simmo here just browsing round the net for some boxing/striking tips. Done a few years of boxing training, mainly for fitness but think it is important to know how to have a ruck. Love all the stuff Mr Grannon puts out and hope to get some more tips info from the forum!

Cheers
Back to top Go down
Richard Grannon
Admin
Richard Grannon

PostSubject: Re: PLEASE INTRODUCE YOURSELF...   PLEASE INTRODUCE YOURSELF... - Page 10 EmptyTue Aug 31, 2010 7:03 am

Welcome Cool
Back to top Go down
http://www.streetfightsecrets.com
OldChris

OldChris

PostSubject: Re: PLEASE INTRODUCE YOURSELF...   PLEASE INTRODUCE YOURSELF... - Page 10 EmptyMon Sep 06, 2010 8:39 am

Hello, I'm Chris from Solihull UK.
I've been training in FAST for the last 6 years or so.
Very interested in the psychology of conflict and fear.
This does seem to be an excellent forum, and I'm looking forward
to reading more. Smile

Back to top Go down
Richard Grannon
Admin
Richard Grannon

PostSubject: Re: PLEASE INTRODUCE YOURSELF...   PLEASE INTRODUCE YOURSELF... - Page 10 EmptyMon Sep 06, 2010 5:35 pm

Hiya Chris

welcome Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.streetfightsecrets.com
stoner1980

stoner1980

PostSubject: Re: PLEASE INTRODUCE YOURSELF...   PLEASE INTRODUCE YOURSELF... - Page 10 EmptyMon Sep 27, 2010 11:31 am

5-up^ walter m..the sad-sack who nobody wants to hear from. boo hooo what a load of crap he talks.
carries a huge chip on his shoulders.. lol!
Back to top Go down
Turkish

PostSubject: hi   PLEASE INTRODUCE YOURSELF... - Page 10 EmptySun Oct 03, 2010 9:57 pm

Hi my names Gavin, from wales u.k. I've dabbled in various arts and styles over the years: Boxing, muay thai, judo, goshinkwai yawara to name a few. I've also worked the door for five years, and from my own personal experiences i understand what works for me in a real street fight....simplicity.
Back to top Go down
TheRevolution

TheRevolution

PostSubject: Re: PLEASE INTRODUCE YOURSELF...   PLEASE INTRODUCE YOURSELF... - Page 10 EmptySun Nov 21, 2010 7:11 am

Sean

You could say I'm new to this, but I'm working on that Very Happy

Really interested in self protection, I think it's a fundamental right to defend yourself

Up for banter as well as serious discussion, and have an open mind to new ideas study

So yeah, that's me in an online Nutshell
Back to top Go down
shaddy

PostSubject: Re: PLEASE INTRODUCE YOURSELF...   PLEASE INTRODUCE YOURSELF... - Page 10 EmptyWed Jan 11, 2012 10:03 pm

Hi everyone
Name's Shaun from Sheffield. I'm 48. I've just started training in Kempo Jujitsu after a break from Karate for 20 odd years. Tryed to get back into Karate, but couldn't cope with learning the Katas again.
Back to top Go down
Jonathan2013

PostSubject: Re: PLEASE INTRODUCE YOURSELF...   PLEASE INTRODUCE YOURSELF... - Page 10 EmptySun Jun 23, 2013 12:17 pm

Hi all, hi Richard. My name is Jonathan Lewis, London Born.I have been doing Krav Maga for 1.5years and Muay Thai for 2 months. Did a bit of karate and kickboxing prev. I live in Japan for 6 years, which poses a lot of obstacles for me in regards to combat psychology and social intelligence which I hope to share with you soon. Interesting dilemmas that also sheds insight into current Japanese society.
I like music, art and producing. Peace

Jon
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: PLEASE INTRODUCE YOURSELF...   PLEASE INTRODUCE YOURSELF... - Page 10 Empty

Back to top Go down

PLEASE INTRODUCE YOURSELF...
Page 10 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Street Fight Secrets :: General-
Jump to: