Street Fight Secrets
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Street Fight Secrets

Intelligent Self Protection Solutions: Combative Psychology and Street Applied Martial Arts

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

From the blog - Life Update

Go down 
AuthorMessage
ARodomus

ARodomus

From the blog - Life Update Empty
PostSubject: From the blog - Life Update   From the blog - Life Update EmptyWed Oct 28, 2009 5:39 pm

I’m on the train, on my way into the office, but all I keep doing is frowning. I’m happy to come back and see the boys, god knows Ricky makes for an exciting day! The area falls apart whenever he’s away, so I have to give him the credit for bringing life to our area, simply, he’s a funny son of a b*tch! We love Ricky.

Judy too (lol), I’m sure she’s missed me terribly. But probably nowhere nearly as much as she misses Ankur when he’s out! I try to satisfy and please her, but I just am no match for Ankur when it comes to keeping Judy happy! He has the formula, lol.

See these little mental reflections are making me smile a bit, our job is a good job, we have a good team, and generally I am happy to have come this path.

Lately things have been set in motion all throughout corporate America, & for the most part my team of “Navy Seal Elite Techs” has been unaffected. This status of being untouched however is currently at a point where it may be in fact compromised. (Hi HR people, I haven’t given any details have I, I haven’t violated any laws have I? I did spend the last 8 days in court!)

In any case I don’t know what’s happening in any form. There is silence from management, silence from the businesses, silence amongst the team. I’m not one that is good with this type of environment, as I’m sure no one is. Uncertainty is a son of a b*tch!

That being said, my motivation, my morale, my desire, it is at all time low. Yes I am on my way to work, I will work, but you see, I’m not excited, I’m not looking forward to it, I’m actually dreading it.

Its so hard to get excited, to get stoked up when you are just uncertain of what is going on. We are all responsible adults, we all have bills, responsibilities, families & so on. So obviously we will all get up in the morning, get dressed, & come into the office and work. But the mindset, the commitment, the desire, its just not all there.

Again, we don’t know details, but not knowing something, well that could in fact make matters worst. I hate suspense like this, its not healthy, its not good.

If a storm, a battle, a war, whatever is coming, I like to know it, bring it, identify it, confront and deal with it, fight it, overcome it, adapt, whatever, but let’s just do it! Therein lies my current problem, just not knowing, drives me mad.

In any case, that’s that. Tonight after work I will start back at the gym, I feel terribly disgusting, fat and out of shape. I am looking forward to getting some weight training and cardio in.

There are a few fights coming up, one being November 7th, and I am thinking about entering for a white collar boxing match. Sadly I have no home to train, but I have a heavy bag and the sort at my gym. I’ve been out the game for awhile, but I’m sure I can handle a few short rounds boxing.

I’m going to commit and go for it! I’m sure it will be fun! Anyway, there is my target to motivate me to train the next couple of weeks! Hoorah! Let’s do it baby!

I’m going to be doing hard high intensity interval training for cardio and my weight lifting. My objective will be compound movements, explosive sprints on hills, and hardcore blasting on the bags! I’ll see who’s available to help me training, Peter, Clarence? Boxing match! Also I will start working on Richie Grannon’s mental preparation fight methods. I am going to become a fierce animal for this!

Stay tuned!
Back to top Go down
http://www.arodomus.com

From the blog - Life Update
Page 1 of 1