Street Fight Secrets
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Street Fight Secrets

Intelligent Self Protection Solutions: Combative Psychology and Street Applied Martial Arts

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Book Review: The Secret Saved My Life

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
nix

nix

Book Review: The Secret Saved My Life Empty
PostSubject: Book Review: The Secret Saved My Life   Book Review: The Secret Saved My Life EmptyWed Jan 07, 2009 6:55 pm

Amazon Customer Book Review: The Secret saved my life!
Back to top Go down
Richard Grannon
Admin
Richard Grannon

PostSubject: Re: Book Review: The Secret Saved My Life   Book Review: The Secret Saved My Life EmptyWed Jan 07, 2009 10:41 pm

funny as fook

read this review http://www.amazon.com/review/product/1582701709/ref=cm_rdphist_1?%5Fencoding=UTF8&showViewpoints=0&filterBy=addOneStar
Back to top Go down
http://www.streetfightsecrets.com
Richard Grannon
Admin
Richard Grannon

PostSubject: Re: Book Review: The Secret Saved My Life   Book Review: The Secret Saved My Life EmptyWed Jan 07, 2009 10:49 pm

cynical quotes about "the secret"

Quote :
Most damaging, though, is how the book perverts reality by encouraging people to equate a positive outlook on life with a childish, idiotic narcissism. Ayn Rand must be rolling in her grave hearing about the modern manifestation of her objectivist movement reduced to the intellectual equivalent of canned pork.

Quote :
I thought it was interesting that the universe instantly manifest failure but isn't quite so fast with success. In fact, a cynical individual might conclude that what they are really saying is, "when this program works it's because the secret always works, but, on the off chance it doesn't work, well, that's your fault." An even more cynical person might think, "gosh, I wonder what would help a person who failed? Maybe, a seminar with Bob Proctor would be just the thing to get them over the top?"
Back to top Go down
http://www.streetfightsecrets.com
nix

nix

PostSubject: Re: Book Review: The Secret Saved My Life   Book Review: The Secret Saved My Life EmptyThu Jan 08, 2009 12:23 am

The first "one star" reviewer nailed it noting the power of persuasion techniques and that it was a stretch to call "the secret"
pseudoscience.
Way awesome ninja mind control techniques... sheep, sheep and more sheep Cool
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Book Review: The Secret Saved My Life   Book Review: The Secret Saved My Life Empty

Back to top Go down

Book Review: The Secret Saved My Life
Page 1 of 1