Street Fight Secrets
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Street Fight Secrets

Intelligent Self Protection Solutions: Combative Psychology and Street Applied Martial Arts

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

From the blog - The old man....

Go down 
AuthorMessage
ARodomus

ARodomus

From the blog - The old man.... Empty
PostSubject: From the blog - The old man....   From the blog - The old man.... EmptyFri Oct 16, 2009 3:02 am

We get older, while the younger enter age.

We pass on while they rise up.

Its 1am, I知 on my way home from a comedy show. I知 looking @ some girls, probably 20 @ best. They are wearing super short shorts, hair combed, make up to boot, one still putting on make up, & it makes me feel kind of weird.

I am standing, pacing, slightly buzzed (from 3 drinks), wanting to get home. & they are just starting their night. One looks @ me, sort of stares, so I stare back, & then she looks away. I can稚 help but wonder what I look like to her. I know if I were the arod of 12 years ago she壇 be wanting me. But what is she thinking today?

Kind of makes me feel old. I imagine kitty is sleeping, & I will be soon, we are @ different stages than those 2 girls, but it still makes me feel kind of bad that I知 becoming an old dude.

Sucks man. Point in case, few drinks, I知 sleepy, head hurts, & I want to sleep. Back a few years ago, I壇 be ready to hit the club after a comedy show or what not. Depressing.
Back to top Go down
http://www.arodomus.com

From the blog - The old man....
Page 1 of 1