Street Fight Secrets
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Street Fight Secrets

Intelligent Self Protection Solutions: Combative Psychology and Street Applied Martial Arts

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

From the Blog - The Snakes Den

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
ARodomus

ARodomus

From the Blog - The Snakes Den Empty
PostSubject: From the Blog - The Snakes Den   From the Blog - The Snakes Den EmptyThu Oct 01, 2009 6:18 pm

So I find myself in a Snakes Den, I can’t see them, but I hear em, I sense em, I know they are there. I see the shed skin they leave behind, I shake & quiver, I reek of fear & they know it. But wait, I have a machete, a handgun & I’m a pretty good shot! I can kill 1 snake & 10 like it before they even strike!

But here is the worst part of my dilemma, I know the snake is in my midst, but actually I cannot do anything about it, this snake is endangered & is protected from hunters! I cannot attack this snake! If I do, then I may face a fate far worst than a snake bite.

So get out of that hole you say? Well, can’t do that either, in this jungle there are all sorts of worst unknown predators, no water & no food, plus its dark already, I know that no animals come into this snakes den, so I am safe from the others @ least.

So I make due with the lesser of the 2 evils, I observe, I tread carefully, I watch my step & avoid the snakes, all the time hoping that these snakes are neither venomous nor aggressive. But as is expected when holed in with a bunch of hidden snakes, its only a matter of time before 1 of the snakes bites me.

Ouch! F*ck that hurt, my leg is swelling, damnit! This b*tch is poisonous! Sh*t! I’m f*cked!

Modern medicine & experience with snakes has produced anti-venoms & modern treatment to counter the snakes venomous bite. Only its a matter of time before its too late. Once bitten you have to move quickly to be saved. So being aware of this you reach for your anti-venom & prepare to inject yourself.

But wait, who are those men walking this way? Oh its my expedition group! Great. Help has come! Guys, I’ve been bitten, help me out here fellas. What the? Why are they taking away my anti-venom, why are they pulling me away into this other cave? I am weakened by the bite, the pain & the poison, I can’t fight, normally I’d cripple them, but I am too weak now. Why am I being tied down? Why are my weapons taken away?

What’s going on here, I’ve been bitten by a snake guys, this is no time for jokes, I require medical attention NOW, why are you guys hiding me in this cave tied up? What’s going on? What, you are taping my mouth shut too! Oh dear Jesus what’s happening here?

I try to scream for help, but I can’t, the venom weakens me, I can barely move. I am breathing, conscious, aware that I am dying slowly, writhing in pain, left here, shackled, silenced, abandoned by my troop.

Oh wow, here’s a treat, a pack of rats are coming out from unnoticed crevices in the cave. Hmm, they look hungry. Ouch, get away. Ouch. Oh man I’m screwed, that hurt, if I survive this I will blow up this cave & wipe you rats & snakes off of the face of the earth.

I see a light in the distance & hear the roar of an engine, could it be help? Did my gps show I am lost?

I start to fade, I close my eyes, I am numb now, I no longer feel the rats nibbling, I fade.

I hope only that this light I saw was a legitimate rescue squad. The only people it could be are the ones that funded this expedition. Have they come to help realizing I was missing?

Time will tell. For now I fade.
Back to top Go down
http://www.arodomus.com
Richard Grannon
Admin
Richard Grannon

From the Blog - The Snakes Den Empty
PostSubject: Re: From the Blog - The Snakes Den   From the Blog - The Snakes Den EmptySat Oct 03, 2009 2:44 am

Quote :
What’s going on here, I’ve been bitten by a snake guys, this is no time for jokes, I require medical attention NOW, why are you guys hiding me in this cave tied up? What’s going on? What, you are taping my mouth shut too! Oh dear Jesus what’s happening here?

I try to scream for help, but I can’t, the venom weakens me, I can barely move. I am breathing, conscious, aware that I am dying slowly, writhing in pain, left here, shackled, silenced, abandoned by my troop.

Hey Arod
this section your posting in is for "members" of the membership site intelligent-self-protection-solutions.com which is temporarily out of action, its a place where the paying members can ask questions and chat to each other

if you want and if there is a need for it I can make a section for poetry / creative writing / therapy off topic stuff

Ill do it now
Back to top Go down
http://www.streetfightsecrets.com

From the Blog - The Snakes Den
Page 1 of 1