Street Fight Secrets
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Street Fight Secrets

Intelligent Self Protection Solutions: Combative Psychology and Street Applied Martial Arts

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

From the blog - Do the right thing

Go down 
AuthorMessage
ARodomus

ARodomus

From the blog - Do the right thing Empty
PostSubject: From the blog - Do the right thing   From the blog - Do the right thing EmptyWed Oct 14, 2009 5:02 am

So I walk into the E train, its pretty crowded, so I don’t notice anything, I just pick my spot, stand there, & enjoy my music.

@ queensboro plaza the train empties out, then I notice something, there is a young, spitting image of Jay Z sitting right across from me, I can’t help look @ him & analyze the similarities, its amazing. He notices though, & now he’s giving me the “what the f*ck you looking @ look”, so to avoid a potential conflict with the jigga man I look away.

Then I notice “it”. A spanish girl, could be of south american descent, but I’m not sure from where. She has a very exotic look to her, she’s wearing dark clothes, has long dark hair, & a very nice tan. She’s a very attractive girl if I may say so myself. Some of my friends who shall remain nameless would flip their wigs if they saw her.

In any case I look because I felt the weight of someone’s stare, so I look over, & to my surprise, (usually people look away) she continues to look right @ me. So I look back with my neutral stare, no hostility, no sexiness or seduction (lol), just an inquisitive look. The look a confused dog gives when they tilt their heads like “huh”. Lol.

Then she smiles @ me, & averts her eyes for a second, she looks down, then she looks back, she looks away again, then looks back, so apparently now she’s getting shy because of my unyielding look, but by now I know where she’s going with this.

She’s shifting roles from assertive temptress clearly sending out unmistakable vibes, to the shy innocent girl who is now ready to play the role of victim or prey in my advance. But the fact of the matter is, I’d be the victim, she’s controlling the whole thing, whether intentionally or not, she is the predator, & I the victim. Lol.

So….. What’s the next move in this chess game? Smile back, strategically make my way over, setup the small talk (by the way, this was always the hardest part, especially on the subway, but she was making it too easy) & before you know it you are exchanging numbers or emails, & soon after that you are exchanging bodily fluids, moans, & wetting the sheets. We all know the script.

If you are lucky, she’s just down for some fun, & then you carry on. If you are not, then she probably wants more & you got yourself a nice little problem in your hands. Lol. That’s the way the movie goes.

That’s the normal protocol, that’s what I would have done under “single” circumstances, Lol. But I’m not sure if you know this, but I am engaged. Yup, I am.

That being said, this old boy can’t & won’t do sh*t. Not saying I want to, or that I’m suffering, I’m not. I’m very happy with my kitty, there is no better woman for me. This train chick has trouble written all over, she’d be fun for a bit, then trouble, I could sense it! Even if I were single I would proceed with caution.

Its nice to know though that I still carry enough appeal to get girls to “invite” me in. Even my kitty told me a few days ago people kept hitting on her. You may not respond to it, but its nice to know. Especially as a guy, girls always get hit on, because men are dogs, but its not too often that men get that, so I am pleased to still have “it”. @ least for a few minutes on the subway. Lol.

In any case as a dude, a seasoned predator if you will, those killer instincts always reside in your dna. So its like a lion seeing a running zebra, you want to pounce on & devour the poor zebra. Yet as educated humans, conditioned by society to the norms of our culture, & also being somewhat older & more mature I have the ability to control myself and not react as the animal would, that’s what makes us different from the “lower” mammals isn’t it?

Anyway, I thought this would be an interesting story to share, & further proves not only to her, but to myself my commitment to my kitty.
Back to top Go down
http://www.arodomus.com

From the blog - Do the right thing
Page 1 of 1