Street Fight Secrets
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Street Fight Secrets

Intelligent Self Protection Solutions: Combative Psychology and Street Applied Martial Arts

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

challenge one month without any stimulants

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
chulodog

chulodog

challenge one month without any stimulants Empty
PostSubject: challenge one month without any stimulants   challenge one month without any stimulants EmptyFri Nov 21, 2008 10:43 pm

hello who like to do it also? i mean.. no coffee, no alcohol, no sugar, no drugs or anything.??
i like to try/do this because i realised... i poison myself for at least 14 years now everyday with or alcohol, caffeine and so on.. scratch

like to give my body and mind one month freedom of any stimulant
im a little bit scary what will happen to me... pale
soo ?
maby more person s who like to do it? Very Happy
let me know. we can exchange experience s.. haha

cheers.. on the water and bread

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=miuMTlLpZ9k this was my motivator for this thing.. haha
Back to top Go down
beckyj

PostSubject: Re: challenge one month without any stimulants   challenge one month without any stimulants EmptySun Nov 23, 2008 1:29 pm

respect mate.i wouldnt be able to do a week! Mad
good luck!
Back to top Go down
chulodog

chulodog

PostSubject: Re: challenge one month without any stimulants   challenge one month without any stimulants EmptySun Nov 23, 2008 1:33 pm

muhahah, maby also not a good idea to ask this before the weekend?? haha

im now 3 days off
alcohol
and coffee..
and sugar..
and fat...

pfieuw... haha
but i like the strange feeling also! natural high...

greets...

and you can try maby?
Back to top Go down
RichardB

PostSubject: Re: challenge one month without any stimulants   challenge one month without any stimulants EmptySun Nov 23, 2008 4:10 pm

hmm...

Alcohol is simple. I've calmed way down over the last few years. I used to party hard and get shitfaced drunk several times a week every week. These days... I think I went out drinking a few months ago, maybe in the summer. I'm not even sure. Have I been many times this year? 2? 3? I got that one down.

Coffee... That's harder. I never make coffee at home. I only drink the stuff at work. But otherwise I drink almost exclusively earl grey tea and coca cola. So there's still caffeine.

affraid

Sugar and fat... Now I know that there are only three sources of energy for the body. Fat, protein and carbohydrates. Alcohol too actually, almost as much energy as fat per gram but how much will you really drink at 96%? Ugh... I don't think it should be on a diet list. drunken

Fat is good you should probably eat it, but only good fats. Fish for instance. Sugar is carbohydrate, but so are bread and potatoes. So only complex carbohydrates then.

Damn... last time I thought about something like this must have been in 2003. I drank water, switched black tea for green tea, quit coffee and it felt real good. Heck, it's worth a go. But... damn it. It's almost eat-mas, uh, err christmas. I wont let all that go to waste. Apart from that I'll alter the eating habits.
Back to top Go down
chulodog

chulodog

PostSubject: Re: challenge one month without any stimulants   challenge one month without any stimulants EmptySun Nov 23, 2008 4:36 pm

okay till X-mas ??
Back to top Go down
RichardB

PostSubject: Re: challenge one month without any stimulants   challenge one month without any stimulants EmptySun Nov 23, 2008 4:58 pm

That sounds like a plan.
Back to top Go down
chulodog

chulodog

PostSubject: Re: challenge one month without any stimulants   challenge one month without any stimulants EmptySun Nov 23, 2008 5:23 pm

HAHA, nice.. but you have the alcohol advantage! we stick to alcohol, and caffeine ok? (and the rest of dope ofcourse) and no stupid sugars or fat..

greets
Back to top Go down
Richard Grannon
Admin
Richard Grannon

PostSubject: Re: challenge one month without any stimulants   challenge one month without any stimulants EmptySun Nov 23, 2008 6:32 pm

shit, I really should do this... after xmas santa

Its a really good idea, Im up for it, just ... not... right... now

mental weakness Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
http://www.streetfightsecrets.com
chulodog

chulodog

PostSubject: Re: challenge one month without any stimulants   challenge one month without any stimulants EmptyTue Nov 25, 2008 5:37 pm

okay, maby better we start together after xmas..!
then for real!

cheers
Back to top Go down
James

James

PostSubject: Re: challenge one month without any stimulants   challenge one month without any stimulants EmptyTue Nov 25, 2008 7:59 pm

I would be prepared to give it a go, would be interesting to note performance gains if any and how i could attribute it to diet.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: challenge one month without any stimulants   challenge one month without any stimulants Empty

Back to top Go down

challenge one month without any stimulants
Page 1 of 1