Street Fight Secrets
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Street Fight Secrets

Intelligent Self Protection Solutions: Combative Psychology and Street Applied Martial Arts

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Devon krav Bash Nite. More drills.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Blakops

Blakops

Devon krav Bash Nite. More drills. Empty
PostSubject: Devon krav Bash Nite. More drills.   Devon krav Bash Nite. More drills. EmptySun Nov 08, 2009 9:28 pm

Some more footage from Devon krav Bash Nite 29/10/09.

Some basic defense & dual weapon defense drills.

Hope you enjoy. Comments welcome.
Back to top Go down
thugsage
Admin
thugsage

PostSubject: Re: Devon krav Bash Nite. More drills.   Devon krav Bash Nite. More drills. EmptyMon Nov 09, 2009 12:36 am

really enjoyed that mate,
keep'em comin' cheers
Back to top Go down
http://www.emptyhand.webs.com
Blakops

Blakops

PostSubject: Re: Devon krav Bash Nite. More drills.   Devon krav Bash Nite. More drills. EmptyMon Nov 09, 2009 4:05 pm

No worries.
Back to top Go down
Sharif H

PostSubject: Re: Devon krav Bash Nite. More drills.   Devon krav Bash Nite. More drills. EmptyMon Nov 09, 2009 4:23 pm

That'll teach the bloke in the 2nd clip to show up to training without a groin protector!

Damn, you're a tall one. Or are you average hight in a dojo full of dwarfs? afro

I've trained with guys of a similar build to you, and I gotta say they always had a kind of freakish strength. And can be very difficult to use any kind of joint manipulations on (not that I would try these days, this was when I was into other systems). Do you find you accidentally hurt people often in training by any chance?

Good stuff mate!

PS - was that the end of a long session? Everybody looks cream crackered! (that means 'very tired' for those non Brits here rendeer )
Back to top Go down
http://www.tactical-protection.com
Blakops

Blakops

PostSubject: Re: Devon krav Bash Nite. More drills.   Devon krav Bash Nite. More drills. EmptyMon Nov 09, 2009 5:30 pm

Sharif, I'm 6'5''. & no, I dont hurt people, I am very controlled, usually the otherway round in a training session, Mark who got kicked in the groin was wearing a box, just got unlucky I think. Dont worry about him, he's fine. All women love multiple adam's apples. Did no one tell you?

& what do you mean freakish?!?!?! Yeah Joint locks are'nt so good on me. Hammer lock is useless, was the first joint manip I was taught how to walk out of in Kung-fu. I do utilise it in the drill, the armlock reversal.

This was second drill of the night, we had been doing groundwork previously, unshowable due to a dirty lens. I think what is affecting everyone is adrenaline. Standing there with your eyes shut, waiting for something, your heart rate goes into overdrive, sweating, shakes, very draining. I was knackered for the following drill which was the stick vs 2 assailants, which I have already put up. I was first in on that one, then three mins later, in the costume & being an attacker.
Back to top Go down
Sharif H

PostSubject: Re: Devon krav Bash Nite. More drills.   Devon krav Bash Nite. More drills. EmptyMon Nov 09, 2009 5:39 pm

Sorry man, I don't mean freakish in a bad way! i mean like unnaturally naturally strong. As in, very strong, basically Smile Just that the two really tall, lean guys I've trained with were both super strong even thought they never touched the weights.

One of whom kind of didn't know his own strength and seemed to unintentionally hurt me during various drills. Unless he just didn't like me confused

Look forward to more vids!
Back to top Go down
http://www.tactical-protection.com
Blakops

Blakops

PostSubject: Re: Devon krav Bash Nite. More drills.   Devon krav Bash Nite. More drills. EmptyMon Nov 09, 2009 6:28 pm

With height, it can be easier to apply body weight, thus seeming to be much stronger. But yes, all my muscles are massive. Not matter what my actual appearence is.
Back to top Go down
Blakops

Blakops

PostSubject: Re: Devon krav Bash Nite. More drills.   Devon krav Bash Nite. More drills. EmptyThu Nov 12, 2009 12:36 pm

Due to request all vids have been removed.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Devon krav Bash Nite. More drills.   Devon krav Bash Nite. More drills. Empty

Back to top Go down

Devon krav Bash Nite. More drills.
Page 1 of 1