Street Fight Secrets
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Street Fight Secrets

Intelligent Self Protection Solutions: Combative Psychology and Street Applied Martial Arts

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Devon Krav Maga Bash Nite Drills featuring Blakops.

Go down 
+3
Richard Grannon
thugsage
Blakops
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Blakops

Blakops

Devon Krav Maga Bash Nite Drills featuring Blakops. Empty
PostSubject: Devon Krav Maga Bash Nite Drills featuring Blakops.   Devon Krav Maga Bash Nite Drills featuring Blakops. EmptyMon Nov 02, 2009 11:09 pm

Hi. i posted my first ever vids to youtube. Yaay!

This is the Devon Krav Maga Bash Nite last thursday (29/10/09)

I am the chap armed with the baton in the first video.

& the tallest guy in the room, wearing the purple T-shirt & the black jogging pants with white stripe & big white trainers. I am the one being attacked in the second fight by the short stocky guy in the white t-shirt.

Right go on then, slag away Laughing
Back to top Go down
thugsage
Admin
thugsage

PostSubject: Re: Devon Krav Maga Bash Nite Drills featuring Blakops.   Devon Krav Maga Bash Nite Drills featuring Blakops. EmptyTue Nov 03, 2009 12:03 am

great mate!
i like the drill, i bet one comes out of it without all the usual stopgaps and trepidation once walking on the
pavement.

i like the start/stop of it.
keep them coming if you are so inclined.
cheers

no slagging--paying your dues and posting the clip doesn't warrant a slagging.
good on ya'
Back to top Go down
http://www.emptyhand.webs.com
Richard Grannon
Admin
Richard Grannon

PostSubject: Re: Devon Krav Maga Bash Nite Drills featuring Blakops.   Devon Krav Maga Bash Nite Drills featuring Blakops. EmptyTue Nov 03, 2009 4:35 am

good good mr Matt!

really liked that second drill Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.streetfightsecrets.com
roadkill

roadkill

PostSubject: Re: Devon Krav Maga Bash Nite Drills featuring Blakops.   Devon Krav Maga Bash Nite Drills featuring Blakops. EmptyTue Nov 03, 2009 2:40 pm

Good job man, Looks like fun, Liked the second drill...
Back to top Go down
Sharif H

PostSubject: Re: Devon Krav Maga Bash Nite Drills featuring Blakops.   Devon Krav Maga Bash Nite Drills featuring Blakops. EmptyTue Nov 03, 2009 7:54 pm

Good stuff big boy!

I liked that second drill too. But how was it decided who attacked who? Had to listen with the sound low - baby sleeping. Does the instructor call out a number? Like violent bingo? Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.tactical-protection.com
Danite

PostSubject: Re: Devon Krav Maga Bash Nite Drills featuring Blakops.   Devon Krav Maga Bash Nite Drills featuring Blakops. EmptyTue Nov 03, 2009 10:14 pm

Hey Black Ops looking good, nice drills!
Back to top Go down
Blakops

Blakops

PostSubject: Re: Devon Krav Maga Bash Nite Drills featuring Blakops.   Devon Krav Maga Bash Nite Drills featuring Blakops. EmptyWed Nov 04, 2009 2:48 pm

Thankyou all, very much for the supportive comments. I will be posting some more on youtube this week & will post a link but won't litter this forum with the vids.

I made a few DVD's of the Bash Nite & dropped them off last night, did'nt train. Leg is still giving me gyp.

I have also been informed that we are having a name change to Krav Maga: Evolution. Fancy!

Second drill vid, which I called Surprise & Carl informed me last night is the Pink Flamingo !?! (Dont ask me!)
As per the youtube description, we all get a secret codename pre-drill, cheater, pig, giraffe, etc & when that is called out, you go for whoever is closest. Then 2 on 1, then free for all.

Not my finest hour. I got punched in the groin in the first attack & lost my head a little later, & Kevin caught me with a nice cross in the free for all at the end.

The evening ran from 6.30 - 9.30, 3 hours without a break. There was about 15 of us, I think, I didnt take a head count, 10 of us in the surprise drill. We ran a number of different drills intermixed with some one on one.

The adrenaline was flowing from the start & I was well knackered after the first 20 mins of the evening, my stamina is rubbish at the moment. Stick drill was really tired & out of breath, gum shield doesnt help with hyperventiliating
& the masks seriously reduce perpheral vision, which combined with my eyesight means big blur hell. Hence why I could never see the stick when it went flying. Difficult to grip with gloves too. Excuses, excuses Very Happy The goal was just to keep them back, keep on your feet, dont get taken down. Partly achieved.

My mum watched last night, quiet all the way through the vids & then said "Your posture is terrible, stand up straighter."

Everyones a critic.
Back to top Go down
thugsage
Admin
thugsage

PostSubject: Re: Devon Krav Maga Bash Nite Drills featuring Blakops.   Devon Krav Maga Bash Nite Drills featuring Blakops. EmptyWed Nov 04, 2009 3:29 pm

Blakops wrote:

My mum watched last night, quiet all the way through the vids & then said "Your posture is terrible, stand up straighter."

Everyones a critic.

lol!

when i got my mum to finally go and see one of my fights, i had two...the first i almost got kicked out of the tournament
for bloodying someone, the second--now nervous for being kicked out, i was really reserved and kept getting nailed by this tall big fella with nice reach.

i got back to my mum who said, "you needed to keep you guard up"

nothing more
Laughing

P.S. keep posting your trainings mate...by the way, what's your code name in the pink
flamingo drill?

now i'm curious scratch
Back to top Go down
Karunamama

PostSubject: Re: Devon Krav Maga Bash Nite Drills featuring Blakops.   Devon Krav Maga Bash Nite Drills featuring Blakops. EmptyWed Nov 04, 2009 5:27 pm

I'll add my voice to those clamouring for more. I'm impressed that you did 3 hours of that without a break. Looks like a fantastic self-defense specific way to work your cardio.
Back to top Go down
Blakops

Blakops

PostSubject: Re: Devon Krav Maga Bash Nite Drills featuring Blakops.   Devon Krav Maga Bash Nite Drills featuring Blakops. EmptyThu Nov 05, 2009 12:31 am

Call me......Cheetah. OOOOOhh AAAAAAh, So I'm either the Chimp in the tarzan films, he's taking the piss at my speed or I cheat.

Will sort some out over the next few days. They need naming properly drill by drill before I post them up. Plus I need to know what he calls the ruddy things

I cycle a lot. Thats pretty much the only exercise other than krav I do, It was the constant adrenaline rushes that were so draining.

Thanks for the comments, everyone.
Back to top Go down
Blakops

Blakops

PostSubject: Re: Devon Krav Maga Bash Nite Drills featuring Blakops.   Devon Krav Maga Bash Nite Drills featuring Blakops. EmptyThu Nov 12, 2009 12:38 pm

Due to request I have had to delete & remove all vids.
Back to top Go down
roadkill

roadkill

PostSubject: Re: Devon Krav Maga Bash Nite Drills featuring Blakops.   Devon Krav Maga Bash Nite Drills featuring Blakops. EmptyThu Nov 12, 2009 12:51 pm

Somebody get their undies in a bunch....?
Back to top Go down
Blakops

Blakops

PostSubject: Re: Devon Krav Maga Bash Nite Drills featuring Blakops.   Devon Krav Maga Bash Nite Drills featuring Blakops. EmptyFri Nov 13, 2009 11:33 am

Yes Apparently there have been complaints that I did not ask permission of various faces before posting the vids. Never mind that the session wouldnt have been recorded if I had not asked, never mind they were all present when request was made, never made I went home& created DVds for them all. As Rus pm'ed me earlier. Primadonna's!

Oh & Carl thinks it ruins the mystique of "Bash Night". Thats a problem. I see drills as standard. Most training vids I have are essentially drill based, I didnt realise that it was a proffessional secret.

Ho-hum, it's his business.

Laughing
Back to top Go down
thugsage
Admin
thugsage

PostSubject: Re: Devon Krav Maga Bash Nite Drills featuring Blakops.   Devon Krav Maga Bash Nite Drills featuring Blakops. EmptyFri Nov 13, 2009 1:32 pm

Suspect Cool pirat
it's just too bad because now they'll all know his secret identity and
he can no longer affectively fight crime for the good of the world monkey

sorry mate, i sent you a PM, so as not to ramble. in short, take what works,
and tweek in your own time. we all need a good place to thump someone
in the face--if you have it to spend Wink

we all think "you da man"
and now for a web pint...
drunken Sleep

not quite the same but still nice, mmm...
Back to top Go down
roadkill

roadkill

PostSubject: Re: Devon Krav Maga Bash Nite Drills featuring Blakops.   Devon Krav Maga Bash Nite Drills featuring Blakops. EmptyFri Nov 13, 2009 2:21 pm

Russ the Muss wrote:
Suspect Cool in short, take what works,
and tweek in your own time. we all need a good place to thump someone
in the face--if you have it to spend Wink

Wise words... Now go thump the guy that said to take it down...

No wait, that's not right....

(enter dream sequence) "Remember grasshopper, you must be kind"

Screw that.... F*** em

lol!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Devon Krav Maga Bash Nite Drills featuring Blakops.   Devon Krav Maga Bash Nite Drills featuring Blakops. Empty

Back to top Go down

Devon Krav Maga Bash Nite Drills featuring Blakops.
Page 1 of 1