Street Fight Secrets
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Street Fight Secrets

Intelligent Self Protection Solutions: Combative Psychology and Street Applied Martial Arts

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

economics question

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Richard Grannon
Admin
Richard Grannon

economics question Empty
PostSubject: economics question   economics question EmptyTue Nov 18, 2008 11:33 pm

i will move this to the general ignorance section in due course

if the pound has come down in value against the dollar and i charge in pounds and dollars- i take it i have to reduce the dollar value of the dvds to keep it fair dont i?

im having a brain lock with this one, not so good with numberzzzz Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
http://www.streetfightsecrets.com
markh

economics question Empty
PostSubject: Re: economics question   economics question EmptyWed Nov 19, 2008 2:18 am

Rich,

I would like to offer my opinion as an American customer, and remember people this is only my opinion. My take on this is that you have provided unique products for a very reasonable price, in other words already a great value. I myself would continue to buy your materials without any ill feelings unless the price difference would be come to great to the point of gouging, but I don’t feel you need to address fluctuations in exchange rates until it gets to be more than 5 to 10 dollars U.S..

I also want to applaud you for even being concerned about this issue, it shows a great deal about your character and integrity. I’ll also take this opportunity to commend you on providing some unique information, and a well thought out systematic progression of teaching it. Finally, thank you for your website exposing some hidden treasures to the rest of the world in the form of other UK teachers that some of us have not been aware of until you began carrying or promoting their wares.

Keep safe and train hard/smart, Mark H
Back to top Go down
nix

nix

economics question Empty
PostSubject: Re: economics question   economics question EmptyWed Nov 19, 2008 3:16 am

ditto
Back to top Go down
Richard Grannon
Admin
Richard Grannon

economics question Empty
PostSubject: Re: economics question   economics question EmptyWed Nov 19, 2008 11:53 am

markh wrote:
Rich,

I would like to offer my opinion as an American customer, and remember people this is only my opinion. My take on this is that you have provided unique products for a very reasonable price, in other words already a great value. I myself would continue to buy your materials without any ill feelings unless the price difference would be come to great to the point of gouging, but I don’t feel you need to address fluctuations in exchange rates until it gets to be more than 5 to 10 dollars U.S..

I also want to applaud you for even being concerned about this issue, it shows a great deal about your character and integrity. I’ll also take this opportunity to commend you on providing some unique information, and a well thought out systematic progression of teaching it. Finally, thank you for your website exposing some hidden treasures to the rest of the world in the form of other UK teachers that some of us have not been aware of until you began carrying or promoting their wares.

Keep safe and train hard/smart, Mark H

thanks very much mate (abashed I am Embarassed ) thats made my day Very Happy

well if it ever gets ridiculous, and i do hope the pound doesnt weaken further, I hope people feel like they can just say

got to look after my customers as they look after me so well, especially the American market which makes up nearly half of my customers, plus I got my small but loyal Canadian and Australian groups who also have to buy in USD to think of

anyways, thanks very much
Back to top Go down
http://www.streetfightsecrets.com
Southpaw

economics question Empty
PostSubject: Re: economics question   economics question EmptyWed Nov 19, 2008 5:36 pm

At the moment Rich because of the fluctuations you can't be expected to constantly change the prices fractionally. If anything Americans are getting a better deal now because instead of 1 dollar = 50p, 1 U.S. dollar = 66p.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

economics question Empty
PostSubject: Re: economics question   economics question Empty

Back to top Go down

economics question
Page 1 of 1