Street Fight Secrets
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Street Fight Secrets

Intelligent Self Protection Solutions: Combative Psychology and Street Applied Martial Arts

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Richard Grannon is a martial arts instructor...

Go down 
+5
bobspour
VictorS
Richard Grannon
muchtolearn
Terry E
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Terry E

Richard Grannon is a martial arts instructor... Empty
PostSubject: Richard Grannon is a martial arts instructor...   Richard Grannon is a martial arts instructor... EmptyMon Jul 21, 2008 10:50 am

Wonder how long this will take before gets delted? lol!

few points from soemone who actually knows this lad:

"Richard Grannon" is a boxer!!!! he was never into martial arts he always took the piss out of them!!! lol! look at im on his utube clips to toss over- HE IS A BOXER!! ask im what his first DVDs where all about??? sold at birkenhead market???

"Richard Grannon" is a psycho who likes to just steel it on people with hsi "ardcase" mates and stamp on the heads!!! cant do it one on oen ur just a shitbag in my book- he shud of got banged up like any other makes other boxers look bad, only up for it when hes had a line

ask him: why did u stop doing doors? bny choice? did u go bulletprooff lad??? pmsl! how much richie? still hiding behind ur plazzy gangsta mates?? lol!!!

if you want to leanr to defend yourself fine dont do it with this nutcase- he had a mental brakedown after he got collared carryin a shotty and thought he was goin to jail- shitbag

how long were u on the door for? on the bogs mayvbe! lol!!

"Richard Grannon" is not his original name just so u mugs now!!! and he's not even english hes FUCKIN AMERICNA!!!! LOL!!!
Back to top Go down
muchtolearn

muchtolearn

PostSubject: Re: Richard Grannon is a martial arts instructor...   Richard Grannon is a martial arts instructor... EmptyMon Jul 21, 2008 11:19 am

Dude, care to make an intro, like ur combative background, before u just go trashtalking, easy to be an " anynmous tough guy " a forum like this. Make a bad imprssion , dig? Just etiquette Terry cheers .What's ur Martial ,RBSD background if I may ask?

Quote :
"Richard Grannon" is a boxer!!!!
Urmm, boxing is a martial Art/Sport dude....a WESTERN Martial art...and IMO more functional than most Eastern Martial arts..given it's alive non consentual training approach.

Quote :
if you want to leanr to defend yourself fine dont do it with this nutcase- he had a mental brakedown after he got collared carryin a shotty and thought he was goin to jail- shitbag
Hmm, my boss instructor was an underground cage fighter in illegal fights set up by Montreal Organized Crime when he was in his 20s when he was full of rage and personal demons....What's ur point? The measure of a good teacher is the caliber and character of his students

Sorry but the rest of ur post was incoherent and full of spelling errors...beyond conveying that ur not a fan of Richie Grannon, what else do have u do have to say in terms of RBSD input
W
Back to top Go down
Richard Grannon
Admin
Richard Grannon

PostSubject: Re: Richard Grannon is a martial arts instructor...   Richard Grannon is a martial arts instructor... EmptyMon Jul 21, 2008 12:10 pm

"Terry E"

Yeah I highly doubt you are "Terry E", but nice try and well done for trying to drag someone else into your weird little psychodrama- and then calling me a "shitbag"?

Razz oh the irony!

Thanks War, Im going to let this one roll just for the giggle factor

I have a suspicion where this one comes from- as to the "shotgun" accusation, I think you've got the wrong "Richie" you fucking nitwit, check your facts before you post lol!

half a story? whys that? because you werent there!!! and you listen to gossiping bullshit from certain shitbag doormen and glass collectors

yeah wait, there is going to be a self proclaimed wind bag "cagefighter" involved in this story soon enough...

standing by

Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
http://www.streetfightsecrets.com
VictorS

VictorS

PostSubject: Re: Richard Grannon is a martial arts instructor...   Richard Grannon is a martial arts instructor... EmptyMon Jul 21, 2008 1:47 pm

Hey Richie,

My e-penis is bigger than your e-penis! cheers lol!
Back to top Go down
bobspour

PostSubject: he's an American?   Richard Grannon is a martial arts instructor... EmptyMon Jul 21, 2008 5:40 pm

Well...well...well... It had to come out one way or another. I have been training an American boxer with a scouse accent. I knew he wasn't for real.

Frankly I feel let down Richie...and you told me you were gay too!

It really is too much.

So who was it then that I was training all those years ago back in Birmingham? Please TerryE let me know?

Answers on a postcard please to me ...

Richie you had better call me!

P.S. I love this forum...especially now we know the truth!
Back to top Go down
http://www.sassurvival.co.uk
thugsage
Admin
thugsage

PostSubject: Re: Richard Grannon is a martial arts instructor...   Richard Grannon is a martial arts instructor... EmptyMon Jul 21, 2008 6:14 pm

hey guys,
back from the mountains, and probably having minimal time to post until i'm backing stealing web time at my
dinky little office in september...but i just wanted to add support for the home team--not that you guys need it after that word-whipping:

Terry E,

when the coke wears off, and your girl friend finally calls you back...and you pull your pants up, why not try ice skating next time you have a free minute.

Okay, that's all i wanted to add.

___
Richie, it's not like you need sticking up for...i just felt compelled. my first serious influence used to say that when you do something really seriously--to paraphrase, it's like heating up a beaker in a laboratory...the scum
comes up to the surface and must be skimmed off.
Back to top Go down
http://www.emptyhand.webs.com
Richard Grannon
Admin
Richard Grannon

PostSubject: Re: Richard Grannon is a martial arts instructor...   Richard Grannon is a martial arts instructor... EmptyTue Jul 22, 2008 12:11 am

bobspour wrote:
Well...well...well... It had to come out one way or another. I have been training an American boxer with a scouse accent. I knew he wasn't for real.

Frankly I feel let down Richie...and you told me you were gay too!

It really is too much.

So who was it then that I was training all those years ago back in Birmingham? Please TerryE let me know?

Answers on a postcard please to me ...

Richie you had better call me!

P.S. I love this forum...especially now we know the truth!

HAHAHA!

Quote :

So who was it then that I was training all those years ago back in Birmingham?

Fucked if I know mate! apparently Ive only just jumped on the scene and Im a "self made guru" who cant "fight the tide in the bath" Very Happy

I love this kind of shit, these idiots like Terry E and the other big mouthed twats who try and bad mouth me just dont get it- NOBODY CARES!!!

All any of these idiots (and they are cowardly idiots ) is giving me way too much credit and insulting ALL my customers- if Im an idiot
Quote :
who cant fight
then:

a. i must be some kind of magical manipulator to pull the wool over the eyes of THOUSANDS of customers- including soldiers, bodyguards, policemen, doormen and, hear this, OTHER STREET Focussed INSTRUCTORS!!! (my last seminar? 95% instructors)

Yeah even though Ive got "no physical skill" whatsoever Ive tricked them all into thinking Ive got something to offer

b. by default they (meaning my customers/associates including you lot who post on this forum!) must be total buffoons who got sold a duff... and then you just keep coming back for more- you fools! Razz

Richie is really "amerinca"(what IS that anyway?)- does anyone here care?

OOOooooh apparently I used to get into fights and drink and hang around with "mean people"- er, so?

"Terry E" in case you missed something:

A. I was a doorman for 5 years - a fact Im not trying to hide, look at my homepage again

B. Im not being paid to teach the "how to be a good and proper Christian neighbor course" here- did the name streetfightsecrets and the massive picture of a guy getting his teeth knocked out by a fist not give you a clue you dumb fuck?

funny how "Terry E" has popped up just now... I suspect we are entering a troll heavy zone right now

Thanks for the defense but guys please, do not validate these bedwetting morons by taking anything they say seriously, ALWAYS mock them first and foremost

As Warren suggests, "Terry E" you fancy posting your real name and background?

No wait... your background is in um... body guarding right? or were u an assassin? or a ninja? that shit might fly with the young impressionable lads you keep round you, but your out of your depth now sunshine (doesn't the fact you cant maintain the interest of adults your own age give you a clue?)

Its cool this new software Ive just got, from your IP address I've actually got your postcode, Just so you know before you hit the "send" button next time ... lets see how big that mouth stretches now
Wink sunny
Back to top Go down
http://www.streetfightsecrets.com
muchtolearn

muchtolearn

PostSubject: Re: Richard Grannon is a martial arts instructor...   Richard Grannon is a martial arts instructor... EmptyTue Jul 22, 2008 9:46 am

Richie
Quote :
I have a suspicion where this Terry E comes from
Dude, did u game and take away his g/f Cool ??
W
Back to top Go down
k9nfm

PostSubject: Re: Richard Grannon is a martial arts instructor...   Richard Grannon is a martial arts instructor... EmptyTue Jul 22, 2008 11:27 am

JERRY, JERRY, JERRY, JERRY, JERRY!!!!! lol! Razz
Back to top Go down
andrew fearn

PostSubject: Re: Richard Grannon is a martial arts instructor...   Richard Grannon is a martial arts instructor... EmptyThu Jul 24, 2008 12:24 pm

suppose you get the odd idiot on every forum ,terry e or whatever your name is quit the crap this is a forum a place for good and constructive things dont spoil it
enough said from me
Back to top Go down
asfi

PostSubject: Re: Richard Grannon is a martial arts instructor...   Richard Grannon is a martial arts instructor... EmptyFri Jul 25, 2008 5:35 pm

Hoy mates, I was away for a few weeks and when I got back online, wow, the revelations that abound here are startling!

I just came back from intensive studying at a beachside retreat, trying to find my self, then I got to know that richie's a boxer?

Dude!

I'm a brief!

We're worlds apart (under-world, maybe), but no wonder that we have lots in common.

Let's set up the Underwear Rangers!

Boxer, Brief, Pantyhose and whoever you can call up...

Who's this Terry E?

And wyh dose he type loike he tolks wit a brokun nose?

Hey Vic! Where'd you get your e-penis? I got mine for 2 quid at yahoo auctions, which probably belonged to Terry E in the first place. Ain't no wonder that he's dickless, on account of him pissing all over the place here.

I hear that you can't really type properly if you ain't got a penis. Plus, you get people mixed up with other people, then you rage at them, but only thru the net 'cos you ain't got the dick (and maybe the balls) to say it to their faces, and also cos people on the net don't know you ain't got no 'nads.

Poor guy.

Hey Terry E, I'll give you back your penis. It'll cost you 10 quid though.

But I'm keeping the balls. Need something to play tennis with, anyway.

Cheers.
Back to top Go down
VictorS

VictorS

PostSubject: Re: Richard Grannon is a martial arts instructor...   Richard Grannon is a martial arts instructor... EmptyFri Jul 25, 2008 9:30 pm

asfi wrote:
Hoy mates, I was away for a few weeks and when I got back online, wow, the revelations that abound here are startling!

I just came back from intensive studying at a beachside retreat, trying to find my self, then I got to know that richie's a boxer?

Dude!

I'm a brief!

We're worlds apart (under-world, maybe), but no wonder that we have lots in common.

Let's set up the Underwear Rangers!

Boxer, Brief, Pantyhose and whoever you can call up...

Who's this Terry E?

And wyh dose he type loike he tolks wit a brokun nose?

Hey Vic! Where'd you get your e-penis? I got mine for 2 quid at yahoo auctions, which probably belonged to Terry E in the first place. Ain't no wonder that he's dickless, on account of him pissing all over the place here.

I hear that you can't really type properly if you ain't got a penis. Plus, you get people mixed up with other people, then you rage at them, but only thru the net 'cos you ain't got the dick (and maybe the balls) to say it to their faces, and also cos people on the net don't know you ain't got no 'nads.

Poor guy.

Hey Terry E, I'll give you back your penis. It'll cost you 10 quid though.

But I'm keeping the balls. Need something to play tennis with, anyway.

Cheers.

ROFLMAO! lol! lol! lol!

I bought my e-penis and e-balls on e-bay! Say that really fast three times!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Richard Grannon is a martial arts instructor...   Richard Grannon is a martial arts instructor... Empty

Back to top Go down

Richard Grannon is a martial arts instructor...
Page 1 of 1