Street Fight Secrets
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Street Fight Secrets

Intelligent Self Protection Solutions: Combative Psychology and Street Applied Martial Arts

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

I am not a Martial Artist as Richard Grannon can confirm

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
fitness2000BB&MMA

I am not a Martial Artist as Richard Grannon can confirm Empty
PostSubject: I am not a Martial Artist as Richard Grannon can confirm   I am not a Martial Artist as Richard Grannon can confirm EmptyWed Aug 27, 2008 4:59 pm

I am not a Martial Artist as Richard Grannon can confirm but we both are and probably will be for the foreseeable future are the pet subjects for the pathetic rants of a certain scottish "streetfighter with a dodgy knee" Very Happy
I am not very good at self introduction so.......
For more information about me and why I am on this forum please ask Richard.
Back to top Go down
Richard Grannon
Admin
Richard Grannon

PostSubject: Re: I am not a Martial Artist as Richard Grannon can confirm   I am not a Martial Artist as Richard Grannon can confirm EmptyThu Aug 28, 2008 11:20 am

Hiya mate!

I will be back in UK for a bit soon so will bell you vis a vis the project we discussed- have you got a website yet? post the link

Fitness 2000 is a wicked gym situated in the North West (Birkenhead)... all the bags , weights you could want, plus a large matted area, a boxing ring and a cage.

Fitness 2000 is a good chap to ask advice about strength training and supplements too, so fire away if you have questions

ps last time I checked the cage is available to be rented if people want to get in and train, is that still right mate?
Back to top Go down
http://www.streetfightsecrets.com
fitness2000BB&MMA

PostSubject: Re: I am not a Martial Artist as Richard Grannon can confirm   I am not a Martial Artist as Richard Grannon can confirm EmptyFri Aug 29, 2008 6:09 am

It absolutely is. We try to be as versatile as possible to offer every Martial Artist ( be it to prepare for a fight or be it for recreation) a wide range of coaching. This is not supposed to be an advertisement for my gym. If any of you guys are in the area please feel free to check us out.
Back to top Go down
cocktail

cocktail

PostSubject: Re: I am not a Martial Artist as Richard Grannon can confirm   I am not a Martial Artist as Richard Grannon can confirm EmptySat Aug 30, 2008 12:37 am

fitness2000BB&MMA wrote:
It absolutely is. We try to be as versatile as possible to offer every Martial Artist ( be it to prepare for a fight or be it for recreation) a wide range of coaching. This is not supposed to be an advertisement for my gym. If any of you guys are in the area please feel free to check us out.
Let me know if you need a website.....i do website design and could offer you something nice.

Check out my site at Majestic Web Creations

Welcome to the site.....i would love to see some pics of the gym :-)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I am not a Martial Artist as Richard Grannon can confirm   I am not a Martial Artist as Richard Grannon can confirm Empty

Back to top Go down

I am not a Martial Artist as Richard Grannon can confirm
Page 1 of 1