Street Fight Secrets
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Street Fight Secrets

Intelligent Self Protection Solutions: Combative Psychology and Street Applied Martial Arts

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

interesting feedback

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Richard Grannon
Admin
Richard Grannon

interesting feedback Empty
PostSubject: interesting feedback   interesting feedback EmptyWed Jul 09, 2008 9:02 pm

Quote :
I really appreciate all the videos posted on the site, they have helped me alot. Im 17 and ive been in my share of fights but nothing life threatening until this weekend (independence day, here in america). I have bought several of your DVDs and I've been able to end all my fights fast by KO or just having them run away but 2 days ago I was in a situation that put me up against 4 other guys, much older than myself after they were thrown out of a bar I was walking past. They were about my size (6 foot 2, 220lbs), but I managed to get out of the situation by using the fence technique you explained and the pre-emptive strikes from your videos. I just wanted to thank you for making these videos and helping other people to protect themselves.
m.s.

interesting feedback
Back to top Go down
http://www.streetfightsecrets.com

interesting feedback
Page 1 of 1