Street Fight Secrets
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Street Fight Secrets

Intelligent Self Protection Solutions: Combative Psychology and Street Applied Martial Arts

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

the funniest and most honest feedback ive ever had!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Richard Grannon
Admin
Richard Grannon

the funniest and most honest feedback ive ever had! Empty
PostSubject: the funniest and most honest feedback ive ever had!   the funniest and most honest feedback ive ever had! EmptyTue Jul 01, 2008 6:26 pm

Quote :
Richie,

I've just received a bundle of your dvds, and I'm very impressed. I can't believe you know as much as you do, given your tender age. And besides, you aren't from Japan.

But the quality of the dvds I've been watching is remarkable, not in the quality of the dvd boxes (they're lousey) or the production quality (your sound engineer should be shot), but in the quality of the information, which is well-beyond first-rate.

Thank you very much for the articulate and useful data. I'll be posting reviews as soon as I've watched them a few more times.

And don't get hit in the throat again, because, c'mon, even if it's not as fragile as an empty aluminum beer can, the small bone in your throat, if broken, will cause you to have a very bad day. And the world needs good teachers.
Back to top Go down
http://www.streetfightsecrets.com

the funniest and most honest feedback ive ever had!
Page 1 of 1