Street Fight Secrets
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Street Fight Secrets

Intelligent Self Protection Solutions: Combative Psychology and Street Applied Martial Arts

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

feedback from someone who bought all the material in one go

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Richard Grannon
Admin
Richard Grannon

feedback from someone who bought all the material in one go Empty
PostSubject: feedback from someone who bought all the material in one go   feedback from someone who bought all the material in one go EmptyTue May 06, 2008 2:57 pm

We've had loads of people buying all the products in one go the last few weeks

here is feedback from one of them:

Quote :

Hi Richie,

Thank you for a very prompt service, your packages arrived on the Thursday (very impressive).

Thank you also for putting this material together. The psychological stuff in particular was very insightful. I’ve done a bit of study into NLP before but you explain it in very simple terms (as apposed to some of the other material I’ve ready and seen on it). I ran a Women’s Self-defence course recently and actually used your idea of tracking the arms… It made perfect sense to me (as you mention in your DVD) that they would naturally start coming out with techniques if only given the chance…! I normally try to teach my regular students via a similar organic process (letting them figure out what works and what doesn’t), but the tracking drill worked great for the ladies.

I’m still working my way through the DVDs but am very impressed so far. I teach a Close Quarter Combat system hear in Melbourne Australia and would be interested in bringing you out here to do a seminar some time in the future (but I’ll talk to you more about that another time).

Best regards,

John

Currently you can buy all the products at this price, even though the price was worked out 6 months ago and since then we have 6 new titles... the price will be going up on the 19th of this month to account for the new products pirat

http://www.streetfightsecrets.com/47.html
Back to top Go down
http://www.streetfightsecrets.com

feedback from someone who bought all the material in one go
Page 1 of 1