Street Fight Secrets
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Street Fight Secrets

Intelligent Self Protection Solutions: Combative Psychology and Street Applied Martial Arts

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

From the blog - Kids with Kids, Teen pregnancy in the hood.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
ARodomus

ARodomus

From the blog - Kids with Kids, Teen pregnancy in the hood. Empty
PostSubject: From the blog - Kids with Kids, Teen pregnancy in the hood.   From the blog - Kids with Kids, Teen pregnancy in the hood. EmptyFri Oct 16, 2009 3:16 am

*Disclaimer* This does not apply to everyone, that should be obvious. Furthermore I am writing on what I see with my very own eyes & my own experiences. Feel free to disagree, & most importantly, it is not my objective to offend any readers. If I do, then accept my humble apology.

-

I’m sitting on the subway, 181st & broadway, I was just dropped off in this hoodie area to catch the 1 train towards grand central for the 7 train.

The sound is seeping in, hurts my ears, it seems even the train is more ghetto in this area.

Anyway……

So I see a very young girl cooing a baby, she’s sitting with a very frustrated angry looking guy next to her. Clearly he is having a bad day.

Now I observe a very young, very pregnant girl, watching the very young mother cooing her child. I wonder what she’s thinking? Is she excited for her turn to coo her own baby? Is she afraid? Is she experience remorse? Regret? Did the baby kick? She is just looking @ her mesmerized.

So here we have 2 very young hispanic girls unknowingly sharing this moment with each other, & with me @ the same time.

My question is & always has been “why do they get pregnant so young?” Why do they ruin their lives by taking on such a heavy burden they themselves as children clearly cannot handle?

It doesn’t make sense to me.

As a high schooler I wrote a poem that made it into the school magazine, it was called “teen pregnancy”. I don’t remember the whole thing, but the beginning went like this:

There’s a big problem affecting us all
Kids having kids, while they’re young & small

I can’t remember the rest. But here we are, over 17 years later, & I am blogging about seeing the same thing. With so much information & knowledge available these days, I can’t understand why people don’t protect themselves from pregnancy.

If you are gonna f*ck, wear a f*cking condom. If you don’t want to wear a condom, then go to planned parenthood & get birth control pills or something! I mean it won’t save you from aids, or herpes, etc, but @ least you won’t bring a child into the world unwillingly & unprepared.

Dammit what’s so damn hard about it? Its such a simple thing. Protect yourself, you don’t get pregnant. I’m not good @ math, but I’d say that’s pretty basic math there!

Sex + Protection = Not pregnant!

Why don’t they ever learn? Why don’t they learn? Are our people so foolish? Why do I see this on the 1 train, @ 181st street? Why must they conform & play right into the negative stereotypes?

Dammit, its so frustrating. When will my people learn? When can we as a people advance? Some individuals move forward, break the cycle, some of us manage to do so. Look @ me, my sister, Albert, Sammy, Juan or Raul. We should all be dead, in jail, or still in the street corner, hanging out, living off of drug money or some other illegal racket. But we made it out!

But for most people its just a vicious cycle. She has a kid, probably follows it with 3 more kids by the time she’s 18. Then a few years later the eldest daughter, & by old I mean 14 years old or so, she too will then go ahead & have her kids @ a young age, & on & on it goes.

They never progress from the same sh*t neighborhood, never advance in social status, or in life, & forever remain poor, trapped, victims of their own selves! Forever damned to slave work, minimum wage,government mercy & aid, & all due to what? Cause they couldn’t keep the sperm from reaching the egg.

Remember this ladies, you carry the child, you most likely raise the child, you are usually the one most affected by a child coming to the world. Don’t expect the thug your f*cking to protect you, you protect yourself, & protect your future.

Stop it already! Just stop it!

True story -
She said to me: Angel, what about my daughter, she's got the 1 yr old baby, and couldn't get a job because of that, plus now she's pregnant again, so she won't be able to work. Her husband can't find a job. So I'm taking care of her, her husband, her son, and soon the coming baby. Don't you think it's ok to help us out? Would you not contribute tax dollars to help someone like my daughter?? I can't afford to take care of all of us, it's too difficult..

I said: If I answer this question with how I feel, then you and I will no longer be friends.... Think about it.....

F*cking idiot.....
Back to top Go down
http://www.arodomus.com
Mike2010

Mike2010

PostSubject: Re: From the blog - Kids with Kids, Teen pregnancy in the hood.   From the blog - Kids with Kids, Teen pregnancy in the hood. EmptySun Oct 18, 2009 8:37 pm

Harsh topic, but at what point do you stop blaming children for their upbringing and make them take some responsibility?

Some kids are just born disadvantaged immediately, and never mature enough to understand how to be an adult (imo). Like you say, they in turn have kids.

If every parent was mature and balanced then society would be perfect, in theory. Or near to it. Over here in the UK we have to put up with the results too, scummy underage teen mothers dragging their screaming tots to McDonalds and telling them to "shut up Dwayne or you wont get yor chickin nuggets!".

I have sympathy for the causes but it is downright weak and pathetic to bring another life into this world and subject them to the same degrading cycle that they themselves have been victim of.

Not that that would occur to any of them, I suppose. And it's not really fair to judge a socially retarded 15yo who's been made pregnant by a 26yo layabout. Or is it?

I sound quite bitter.. Give me my chickin nuggets bounce !
Back to top Go down
Blakops

Blakops

PostSubject: Re: From the blog - Kids with Kids, Teen pregnancy in the hood.   From the blog - Kids with Kids, Teen pregnancy in the hood. EmptyMon Oct 19, 2009 6:48 pm

Enforced sterilisation. Jawohl!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: From the blog - Kids with Kids, Teen pregnancy in the hood.   From the blog - Kids with Kids, Teen pregnancy in the hood. Empty

Back to top Go down

From the blog - Kids with Kids, Teen pregnancy in the hood.
Page 1 of 1