Street Fight Secrets
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Street Fight Secrets

Intelligent Self Protection Solutions: Combative Psychology and Street Applied Martial Arts

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

From the blog - My quest for peace

Go down 
AuthorMessage
ARodomus

ARodomus

From the blog - My quest for peace Empty
PostSubject: From the blog - My quest for peace   From the blog - My quest for peace EmptyFri Oct 16, 2009 3:02 am

When I first move into my new place, I was hell bent on finding & having peace in my life. I had just gotten out of a rather turbulent relationship, which towards the end really rose on the drama & stress factor scale. I really wanted tranquility.

As part of my self prescribed therapy & spiritual medicine, I would cook for myself, then I’d set my humble little table, light scented aromatherapy candles all around the living room, a soft delicious scent, I’d put on soft relaxing classical music (ie: Beethoven, Romance for Violin No. 2), then I’d dim the lights & sit to a peaceful relaxing dinner with my soul.

I would turn off my phone, kill the computer, no tv! Just me, the soft melody of the music, & my delicious meal. For that period of 1 hour there would be no email, no text, no I.m, no facebook, no phone calls, nothing but angel & his soul.

To compliment this at times I would also run a hot bath, put on some zen music I have, light candles, & spiritually rejuvenate in my little bathroom. I try to do this still as well after rough training sessions, it really helps.

These little things felt great, they made me feel relaxed, & they would help my mind, body & soul recover greatly.

I wonder why I haven’t treated myself this way for so long. I think I am due for a date with my soul like that again. I really should make more time for myself this way, there is no doubt to the healing power of this method.
Back to top Go down
http://www.arodomus.com

From the blog - My quest for peace
Page 1 of 1