Street Fight Secrets
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Street Fight Secrets

Intelligent Self Protection Solutions: Combative Psychology and Street Applied Martial Arts

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Who would you slap?

Go down 
+6
technics1210
thugsage
Blakops
ARodomus
Mike2010
roadkill
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Richard Grannon
Admin
Richard Grannon

Who would you slap? - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who would you slap?   Who would you slap? - Page 3 EmptyWed Oct 21, 2009 7:47 am

very good sir

you said "almost religious faith" I would say what is expected, nay, demanded is "absolute religious faith"

no increase in temperature in 11 years, and the coldest winter we've had in a while last year- plus the profits to be made from touting climate change not to mention the social control from waving that stick giving a clear case for an agenda... mmmm scratch

we are dirty little fuckers and we do need to clean up but we can do that without eating of the pie of lies

if anybody knows what the "9 serious errors" Lord Monckton successfully sued for I'd like to know
Back to top Go down
http://www.streetfightsecrets.com
thugsage
Admin
thugsage

PostSubject: Re: Who would you slap?   Who would you slap? - Page 3 EmptyWed Oct 21, 2009 12:50 pm

roadkill wrote:
Aren’t polar bears drowning because of melting ice?

These claims are overblown. A leading Canadian polar bear biologist wrote
recently, “Climate change is having an effect on the west Hudson population of
polar bears, but really, there is no need to panic. Of the 13 populations of polar
bears in Canada, 11 are stable or increasing in number. They are not going
extinct, or even appear to be affected at present…

POLAR 'BEARS'!!!???

oh sh&*, i'm so relieved...all this time i was worried as fuk that something terrible
would happen to my polar BEERS. affraid

surely you can imagine my range of emotions drunken

sod it...all this fuss over some agressive daft ocean swimming BEARS.
lol! lol! lol!

now i'm no longer worried.

tah mate Very Happy

i could just kick m'self. fuk'n'ell. now for a nice iced polar BEER, which better
not reach room temperature--whether from GULLIBLE-WARMING or any other
silly thing rendeer
Back to top Go down
http://www.emptyhand.webs.com
maija
Admin
maija

PostSubject: Re: Who would you slap?   Who would you slap? - Page 3 EmptyWed Oct 21, 2009 2:03 pm

How is one ever going to really know, I mean experience first person instead of being told, what is going on? The only thing I have PERSONALLY experienced is the fact the Southern Finland tends not to have white Christmases any more, which my gran, not one to follow TV hype, also pointed out.
It also looks like the arctic snow pack is melting and that the northwest passage will be open for business any time now, but seeing as I've never been there I can't say for sure.
Is this a 'natural' cycle or is it humans? I don't know, but either way I don't think life on the planet (and I mean human) is going to be a bed of roses for ever and ever. Bugs and insects will probably be fine, and nature will fill whatever vacuum is created no doubt, but I personally am of the opinion that population growth on this 'ere planet is unsustainable, and whether it's a peak oil problem, climate, whatever, there is a distinct probability that there is not going to be enough to go round at some point in the not too distant future, and nobody is coming to save me.
Can we mitigate this by changing out behavior? Maybe, but probably not, seeing how as a species our LCD is pretty darned low.
So ... ultimately it's up to me to look after myself and those I am close to, so I am not for ignoring the possibility of things 'going south'. I have a plan, and at least up until now, it has not involved buying anything I would not already own, or giving the rich any more power than they already have or living with any more fear.
I would think it a crying shame if our stupidity and greed ended up destroying this planet, and my hope is that the planet will take things into it's own hands and re balance the equation ... unfortunately/fortunately this may not be too healthy for the human race.
Back to top Go down
Blakops

Blakops

PostSubject: Re: Who would you slap?   Who would you slap? - Page 3 EmptyWed Oct 21, 2009 2:27 pm

9 Errors to Inconvenient truth

1 Error: Mr. Gore asserted that a sea level rise of up to 20 feet would be casued by melting of ice sheets “in the near future”
JUDGE: “This is distinctly alarmist:, and will only occur after, and over, millennia.”
2 Error: Low-lying pacific atolls have already been evacuated.
JUDGE: There was no evidence of any evacuation having yet happened.
3 Error: The Gulf Stream, that warms up the Atlantic, would shut down.
JUDGE: It was “very unlikely” it would shut down in the future, though it might slow down
4: Error: Graphs showing a rise in CO2 and the rise in temperature over a period of 650,000 years showed “an exact fit.”
JUDGE: There was a connection, but “the two graphs do not establish what Mr. Gore asserts”.
5 Error: The disappearance of snow on Mt. Kilimanjaro was due to global warming.
JUDGE: It cannot be established that the recession of snows on Mt. Kilimanjaro is mainly attributed to human induced climate change.
6 Error: The drying up of Lake Chad is a prime example of a catastrophic result of global warming.
JUDGE: Insufficient to establish the exact cause.
7 Error: Hurricane Katrina blamed on global warming
JUDGE: There was insufficient evidence to support that.
8 Error: Polar bears were being found that had actually drowned “swimming long distances-up to 60 miles-to find the ice”.
JUDGE: Only four polar bears have recently been found drowned, because of a storm.
9 Error: Coral reefs were bleaching because of global warming and other factors.
JUDGE: Separating the impacts of stresses due to climate change from oter stresses, such as over-fishing and pollution, was difficult
The British newspapers are full of stories this morning about a High Court judge's criticisms of Al Gore's Inconvenient Truth movie. See The Times, Daily Mail and Guardian.
Mr Justice Barton had been asked to rule on the film after the British Government had announced plans to have it distributed throughout the nation's schools.
Justice Barton found 'nine scientific errors' in the film and accused Mr Gore of "alarmism" and "exaggeration". Although he agreed that the film was "powerful, dramatically presented and highly professionally produced," he said that it was a political film and was so "one-sided" that it needed to be accompanied with other materials that provided pupils with balance if the Government was to continue with its plans to distribute it to schools.
The nine errors are summarised in the Daily Mail graphic that is reproduced on the right (click to enlarge).
Even the environment analyst of the BBC - which has been at the forefront of campaigning for action on climate change and was recently forced into cancelling a day of programmes dedicated to the subject - said the ruling would be "embarrassing" for Al Gore.
The Conservative Party's environment spokesman, Peter Ainsworth, has called upon the Government to prepare "a proper, up to-date, education pack about climate change - based on current evidence" and distribute that to schools, rather than the Al Gore movie.

I nicked this off Yahoo.

Hmmmm what to do, what to do, what to do.
Back to top Go down
roadkill

roadkill

PostSubject: Re: Who would you slap?   Who would you slap? - Page 3 EmptyWed Oct 21, 2009 2:42 pm

Blakops wrote:
The Conservative Party's environment spokesman, Peter Ainsworth, has called upon the Government to prepare "a proper, up to-date, education pack about climate change - based on current evidence" and distribute that to schools, rather than the Al Gore movie.

Good for you guys... glad to see that there is some logical thinking going on somewhere on the planet. Sure isn't here in my backyard.

Our planet has been evolving and changing since the beginning of time. What were jungles are now deserts and visa-versa, what was under water is now above and visa-versa etc. etc.

ASPECTS OF SOME PREHISTORIC CULTURES IN RELATION TO CLIMATE IN SOUTHWESTERN FINLAND

Assuming that each limit of the settlement during the retreat corresponded to the change of climate that also continued during the Bronze Age, it was found that the mean winter temperature fell by 4 to 5 °C. This temperature fall in Finland involves a contribution caused by the appreciable decrease in the volume and mean depth of the Gulf of Finland and the Gulf of Bothnia due to land uplift.

http://www.sarks.fi/fa/faxxii.html

The Prehistoric cultural development in Europe occurred under variable climatic conditions. An important part of the cultural evolution of modern Man occurred in the cold climate of the last Ice Age, but by the closing phases of the Weichselian glaciation the amelioration of the climate and shrinking of the ice sheet made it possible for Stone Age people to occupy the northern land areas. Then, after temperatures had already temporarily risen to reach their interglacial levels, a sudden, severe cooling afflicted Europe during the Younger Dryas episode

http://cat.inist.fr/?aModele=afficheN&cpsidt=2879235

Greenland

The next migration came from the east, following "Erik the Red" Thorwaldsson's exploration of the southern coast of Greenland between 982 and 985 AD. In 986, he led a group of Viking families from Iceland, and settled at Brattahlid, traditionally known as Qassiarsuk (route map). The climate at this time was very warm, much wamer than it is today, and crops were able to do well. It seems likely that the name "Greenland" was given to the country, not just as wishful thinkful, but because it was a climatic fact at that time.

http://explorenorth.com/library/weekly/aa121799.htm

I don’t know how old you are, if you may remember any of this. But when I was a kid I can remember the talk of there being a second ice age and we were all going to freeze to death. It was all over the papers and on the tips of tongues throughout the bars and pubs
Back to top Go down
thugsage
Admin
thugsage

PostSubject: Re: Who would you slap?   Who would you slap? - Page 3 EmptyWed Oct 21, 2009 5:46 pm

D.M.B. wrote:
I wanna slap Richard Heene for faking the "my 6 year old is trapped in a balloon and going to fall to his death" stunt so he could get ANOTHER 15 seconds of fame and self-promote his new invention.

Hopefully it turns into 15 seconds of shame when he gets the bill for the co-ordinated rescue effort between the Sheriff's Dept and Nation Guard. What a tool. jocolor

JUST FOR YOU DMB...THEN BACK TO THE REGULAR CHANGE IN TOPIC

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Uvq-8ji9hU0&feature=popt00us03

APPARENTLY EVEN HIS NEIGHBORS ARE DUMB AS DIRT Laughing
Back to top Go down
Blakops

Blakops

PostSubject: Re: Who would you slap?   Who would you slap? - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 26, 2009 12:52 am

Roadkill, wanted to say appreciate your position & the evidence you present re global warming. I want to respond (for what its worth) just been lazy all weekend & trying to collect my thoughts. I will try and give you your arguement soon Laughing Laughing Laughing
Back to top Go down
Mike2010

Mike2010

PostSubject: Re: Who would you slap?   Who would you slap? - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 26, 2009 12:30 pm

In the meanwhile I'd like to input that I would love to headbutt Matt Lucas in the middle of his big fat pasty head, and straight afterwards march up to Matt Walliams and tear his face off whilst screaming at the top of my voice.

Ahhhh study Back to business.
Back to top Go down
thugsage
Admin
thugsage

PostSubject: Re: Who would you slap?   Who would you slap? - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 26, 2009 1:44 pm

Mike2010 wrote:
In the meanwhile I'd like to input that I would love to headbutt Matt Lucas in the middle of his big fat pasty head.

lol!

and i would like to jap-slap dr. phil and as shock sets in grab his di%^ and push him over--at which point my dog would pee
on his 500 dollar suit Laughing and the crack head i just gave a 20 dollar bill to would poop on his chest drunken
Back to top Go down
Mike2010

Mike2010

PostSubject: Re: Who would you slap?   Who would you slap? - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 26, 2009 2:06 pm

I had never heard of Dr.Phil, but have now added him to my worldwide itinery of loathing.
Back to top Go down
roadkill

roadkill

PostSubject: Re: Who would you slap?   Who would you slap? - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 26, 2009 2:17 pm

DR PHIL gets owned...

Back to top Go down
Blakops

Blakops

PostSubject: Re: Who would you slap?   Who would you slap? - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 26, 2009 3:01 pm

What was that about? The Dr Phil vid?

Can I add jeremy f****** c**** Kyle & Trisha B**** Goddard & every other daytime discussion show host who allows these chavs airtime to vomit their empty dysfunctional lives into my psyche.

Slap, I would cricket bat with nails in these f***s! Especially Jeremy, you sanctimonious profiteering-at-other-peoples-misery-&-mental-health-problems, lying, judgemental, sack of shit.

I added an edit. Watched the Dr phil in full & it was the creator of bumfights. Yes fair enough despicable wanker, with no empathy whatsoever. I know some quite young men, family friends who watch this, & they behave quite despicably at times....should imagine bumfights helps create that mind set. Then again, I will be honest, the father of 1 of them, a very good friend of mine is a completely unreconstructed racist & homophobe. & I suspect a lot of his sons issues are the result of that upbringing. For instance said son was arrested at 15 for, along with a collection of others, attacking the home of one of his teachers, because they were a transexual. You reap what you sow. (ohh Biblical!!)

Last edited by Blakops on Mon Oct 26, 2009 3:10 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mike2010

Mike2010

PostSubject: Re: Who would you slap?   Who would you slap? - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 26, 2009 3:03 pm

I liked that one. Very 'zen'.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Who would you slap?   Who would you slap? - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Who would you slap?
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3