Street Fight Secrets
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Street Fight Secrets

Intelligent Self Protection Solutions: Combative Psychology and Street Applied Martial Arts

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Who would you slap?

Go down 
+6
technics1210
thugsage
Blakops
ARodomus
Mike2010
roadkill
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Blakops

Blakops

Who would you slap? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who would you slap?   Who would you slap? - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 17, 2009 5:45 pm

Seagal? Would it be safe do you think?
Back to top Go down
thugsage
Admin
thugsage

PostSubject: Re: Who would you slap?   Who would you slap? - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 17, 2009 5:54 pm

Blakops wrote:
Rus. Have you been? I went for the first time earlier on this year, with my son & and my mum. Paris was really cool. Definetly going again. I thought it was lovely.

ha ha. yeah it was awesome. i'd go again. i went when i was 14, and again several years back. for a time i wanted to
move there. my wife went to the sorbonne there, and i tagged along with in laws whilst staying visiting my father in law in spitalfields--when went across just get a nice road trip out of all that distance we flew. nice transition BTW. Wink

when i was 14, i still remember getting all my phrasing all formal--and being glared at. one thing i found hysterical was going to a cafe/bar and seeing the foreign japanese alphabet reserved for things not out of their culture on the menu. i had been taking japanese [nihongo] at the time and noticed that every single order was out of sequence for the translation. i pondered this for a long time...little old ladies ordering what they thought was a shandy and in reality was a zombie, etc...hmmm scratch

where in the UK are you from?

and no, i'm not sure Steven Seagal is a safe one to slap--but i'm thinking it's worth the risk Laughing
Back to top Go down
http://www.emptyhand.webs.com
Blakops

Blakops

PostSubject: Re: Who would you slap?   Who would you slap? - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 17, 2009 8:20 pm

Devon, the West Country.
Back to top Go down
roadkill

roadkill

PostSubject: Re: Who would you slap?   Who would you slap? - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 17, 2009 11:16 pm

Blakops wrote:
Today I would like to slap Keanu Reeves.

Hell ya he's got my slap too.

Blakops wrote:
Seagal? Would it be safe do you think?

Have you seen him lately? Worse case scenario, you could out run him.
Back to top Go down
D.M.B.

D.M.B.

PostSubject: Re: Who would you slap?   Who would you slap? - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 18, 2009 1:54 am

I wanna slap Richard Heene for faking the "my 6 year old is trapped in a balloon and going to fall to his death" stunt so he could get ANOTHER 15 seconds of fame and self-promote his new invention.

Hopefully it turns into 15 seconds of shame when he gets the bill for the co-ordinated rescue effort between the Sheriff's Dept and Nation Guard. What a tool. jocolor
Back to top Go down
thugsage
Admin
thugsage

PostSubject: Re: Who would you slap?   Who would you slap? - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 18, 2009 7:55 pm

D.M.B. wrote:
I wanna slap Richard Heene for faking the "my 6 year old is trapped in a balloon and going to fall to his death" stunt so he could get ANOTHER 15 seconds of fame and self-promote his new invention.

Hopefully it turns into 15 seconds of shame when he gets the bill for the co-ordinated rescue effort between the Sheriff's Dept and Nation Guard. What a tool. jocolor

definitely...can i add that guy who played the landlord on three's-company; and perhaps 'neuman' from seinfeld. and then maybe steven seagal again, just for saying he used to be SF and starting a fight with 'claud van damme' and
trying to run away--eventually not throwing a punch, and not being able to act, and wearing a pony tail even though his hair line is back down past his ears. i could go on and on and on Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
thugsage
Admin
thugsage

PostSubject: Re: Who would you slap?   Who would you slap? - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 19, 2009 3:51 pm

i went to the mountain top, shut my eyes and asked all the angry gods
who is diserving of slaps...these names came to me--okay after sipping
some mescaline:

-Rosie O'Donnell--just for thinking she's the dog's bollocks
-Donald Trump--having a hair piece that looks like a lap dog, and wearing a smug look that
one suspects self dupes himself into believing he's handsome
-Eminem--nuff said, hoppy little twat
-Justin Timberlake, erm, ya
-Mike Tyson...now, i know what you're thinking, Russ needs an insurance policy and some
secret service men to protect him after said slap. again, the risks well outway any of the
benefits. the guy's a lump, a shithouse with maori paint, an anabolic bollock, a rhino
without all the good looks, a sausage riddled with tapeworms of stupidity...i could go on
-Jennifer Aniston. come on, you've all thought it at least once
-The other one, whats-her-name, who with Brad Pitt presently...the one on meds who's
probably got Brad locked in a celler eating lint and crying in the fetal position until he
agrees to adopt 17 more homeless children from around the world. the one who throws
knives with her littlest boy, and takes anger management classes, and would probably
eat her own father if he was drunk enough and passed out. that one. i truly can't even
remember her name she's so stupid.
-Leonardo DiCaprio--oh please don't make me even explain. we all have a reason.
-Howard Stern [see above explanation]

okay, i'm cutting myself off now, before i spiral into about 100 more names.
exhaling now.
Sleep
Back to top Go down
Mike2010

Mike2010

PostSubject: Re: Who would you slap?   Who would you slap? - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 19, 2009 4:14 pm

At the moment I would quite like to slap Tony Blair in his smug-cunt little face, and then fist him whilst Roadkill pours bleach into his arse.

Then i'd say it was authorised by Gordon Brown, who was making "All the right decisions ®™"
Back to top Go down
roadkill

roadkill

PostSubject: Re: Who would you slap?   Who would you slap? - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 19, 2009 4:45 pm

Mike2010 wrote:
At the moment I would quite like to slap Tony Blair in his smug-cunt little face, and then fist him whilst Roadkill pours bleach into his arse.

Then i'd say it was authorised by Gordon Brown, who was making "All the right decisions ®™"

I would love to slap BOTH of them... have you heard the latest from Brown "There are now fewer than 50 days to set the course of the next few decades," Brown said. "We cannot afford to fail. If we fail now, we will pay a heavy price ... If we falter, the Earth will itself be at risk." Only 50 days to act or we are all doomed.... holy shit, where do I sign.

We are all at risk right now with this climate crap... yes I said crap. Lord Christopher Monckton

Now where is my tin foil hat...?
Back to top Go down
Blakops

Blakops

PostSubject: Re: Who would you slap?   Who would you slap? - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 19, 2009 5:06 pm

We have a particularly vicious ad campaign going on in the UK at the moment in which a young child is told of Global Warming as a horrible fairy tale. And to make it extra poignant & scary they actually kill a puppy. (The drowning dog!) It is one of the worst & most bilious inducing ads i have ever seen & the implication is that we the brits are responsible fior 40% emissions is a load of bollocks & will simply be used to charge us even more for our power supply.

On global warming, I am a believer to be honest, all this muck we produce has to be going somewhere, but we would be better off finding solutions for the problems it raises, because there is no way in the short term that the world is going to come to agreement on the reduction of emissions. We are all to selfish.

And if I may add, I might turn off most of my lights, I may have a small and more efficient fridge, I may shower instead of bathe, I do recycle most of my household waste (the new taxes are coming) but compared to the average US household, what is the bloody point? Razz
Back to top Go down
RichardB

PostSubject: Re: Who would you slap?   Who would you slap? - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 19, 2009 5:12 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EFffckK43-o

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_ozI8TW4he8&feature=related
Back to top Go down
Blakops

Blakops

PostSubject: Re: Who would you slap?   Who would you slap? - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 19, 2009 6:46 pm

Beautiful. Right, I'm off to build an ark.......it wont do any good but I love models & it will keep me entertained.
Back to top Go down
Mike2010

Mike2010

PostSubject: Re: Who would you slap?   Who would you slap? - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 19, 2009 7:02 pm

Hahahaha, where will you keep the woodpeckers when it's time to embark everything?
Back to top Go down
roadkill

roadkill

PostSubject: Re: Who would you slap?   Who would you slap? - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 19, 2009 7:09 pm

RichardB wrote:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EFffckK43-o

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_ozI8TW4he8&feature=related

right on the money....

We really could start a thread dedicated to global warming... would probably be the worlds longest thread, and would have fit under the tin foil hats mentioned earlier this year.

Just a couple questions... When was the last recorded increase in our global temperature?

Why did Mar's polar cap disappear while we were in our global warming period? Did we somehow pollute Mars too?

Why were we warming during the Sun's solar maximum and are now cooling during the Sun's Solar Minimum?

And finally why does the UK and the US have to pay everybody else in the world in the form of global reparations or carbon tax.... Not to spread the wealth is it?

Oh and I know why we only have 50 days to act…. Because if we don’t sign in a new government and demand money from the UK and US by then… It will be F’ing cold as shit in 50 days and people will start to see.
Back to top Go down
Mike2010

Mike2010

PostSubject: Re: Who would you slap?   Who would you slap? - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 19, 2009 7:40 pm

FROM OFF TOPIC TO ON-TOPIC, ALL IN ONE VIDEO THAT IS RELEVANT TO BOTH GLOBAL WARMING AND "WHO WOULD YOU LIKE TO SLAP?"

Wait for it.. Wait for it.. (0.25 onwards..)

"What are you doing pushing a woman?!", classic quote..
Back to top Go down
roadkill

roadkill

PostSubject: Re: Who would you slap?   Who would you slap? - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 19, 2009 8:28 pm

Well he didn't push her... lol smacked her with his baton and it looked like it hurt. G20 always draws some of the more aggressive protesters.
Back to top Go down
maija
Admin
maija

PostSubject: Re: Who would you slap?   Who would you slap? - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 19, 2009 8:43 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zORv8wwiadQ
Back to top Go down
Blakops

Blakops

PostSubject: Re: Who would you slap?   Who would you slap? - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 20, 2009 7:15 pm

Excellent.
Back to top Go down
roadkill

roadkill

PostSubject: Re: Who would you slap?   Who would you slap? - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 20, 2009 8:30 pm

maija wrote:

I have a response for that video, but question whether or not to approach it. This could end up being one of those topics that could upset the balance.
Back to top Go down
Richard Grannon
Admin
Richard Grannon

PostSubject: Re: Who would you slap?   Who would you slap? - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 20, 2009 9:11 pm

roadkill wrote:
maija wrote:

I have a response for that video, but question whether or not to approach it. This could end up being one of those topics that could upset the balance.

Respond Roadkill, when people stop debating then we start KILLING REASON ITSELF

ONLY FIFTY DAYS BEFORE THE CAPACITY TO THINK IS KILLED

objective thought is the ENEMY it will dies in 51 seconds if we dont ACT NOW

1.THERE IS A MASSIVE PROBLEM

2. WHAT WILL WE DO?/ SOMETHING MUST BE DONE

3. WE MUST ACT NOW BEFORE ITS TOO LATE

DUN DUN DUN!

4. YOUR GOVERNMENT HAS THE SOLUTION, RELAX, SLEEP, YESSSSS, SLEEEEEEEP DONT THINK, WE WILL THIIIINK FOR YOOOOOU GO TO WORK , SHUT THE FUUUCK UUUUP, SHUUUT THE FUUUUCK UUUUUP, SLEEEEEP look just do as we fucking say ok? you get to stay fat and lazy and we get to take over the world while you masturbate and play tennis inside your fucking house on your wii pods

dont go outside, dont let your kids go outside, the world is dangerous, baaad, naaaasty place , bad, scary, paedohiles, terrorists and rape... oh my!

paedohiles, terrorists and rape oh my!

critical thought, dont let it die out.... come on Roadkill, its on you man

everytime someone bites their lip God strangles a kitten Razz

Roadkill, why do you HATE REASON?

why are you an enemy of democracy?

why do you despise debate and seek to end intelligence in all its forms?

furthermore, why do you worship satan, hate Americas freedoms and dance IN THE NUDE with satans elves ?

and by the way HOW DARE you ask a simple question like when did our temperatures last show a rise???!!!

seriously , do you want the children of the earth to boil to death, to fry in the hot sun and die of radiation?

do you? hhhmmm? eh? yes? is that it?

fried children? you want that? yes?

to suggest global warming is another stick to beat the masses with is BLASPHEMY!

*salivating and sweating and trembling with religious further I am*

go on blasphemer, hater of democracy, and killer of kittens

tell us your devilish lies, tempt us from the true religion, we are strong, our faith is strong, we shall not, we shall not be moved, our ears are quite plugged up with big cotton balls of faith

the earth isnt cooling, no, its NOT, its not cooling, its not.... its not.... the earth doesnt get hotter and cooler in cycles it doesnt

it doesnt

it doesnt

it doesnt

it doesnt

there is no evidence, none, no, no nono no nonononononononononono

no

ner ner ner ner ner ner ner ner ner

I caaaaaaant heeeeeeear yooooooooou!!!!

lol! lol! lol! lol!

ahem, I also think we shouldnt take the piss, and should act responsible in terms of energy usage and wastage but in an environment where profit is king how can anyone speak without fork tongue of white man whose mind infected with greed

who can own the sky?

the fields? only the Great Spirit

you cannot eat money

etc etc etc

oh god, i may as well admit it, Im a communist, I despise freedom, and I especially hate HATE democracy and want us all to live in caves drawing in our own faeces with a stick for entertainment

... and I hate kittens

because Im evil

as is anyone who disagrees with my profitable version of the truth

global warming is a multi million dollar industry?

Quote :
Monckton sued to stop AlGore's film "An Inconvenient Truth" from being shown in British schools due to its inaccuracies. The judge found in-favor of Monckton, ordering 9 serious errors in the film to be corrected. Lord Monckton travels internationally in an attempt to educate the public about the myth of global warming.

succesfully sued, gosh I wonder what the 9 serious errors were?

I bet that was a bit of an "inconvenient truth" for Al eh? yeah?

fnaaaar!

Dont look at the government backed corporations sputing satans black evil glutinous seed by the gallonful into pristine rivers in vast tonnage every day

no

its your fault you naughty fucks

because you dont recyle your coke tins

FEEEEEEL GUILTY NOW, YOU ARE KILLING THE PLANET, WEEEEE ARE SAAAAAAVING IT.... BLACK IS WHITE.... WHITE IS BLACK...

"HOW MANY FINGERS AM I HOLDING UP WINSTON?"

just the one
Back to top Go down
http://www.streetfightsecrets.com
roadkill

roadkill

PostSubject: Re: Who would you slap?   Who would you slap? - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 20, 2009 9:32 pm

I am in the presense of greatness, that post nearly brought a tear to my eye. I have some classes right now but I'll be back tonight.

I hang my head in shame..

YOU'RE RIGHT

YOU'RE RIGHT

YOU'RE RIGHT

PLEASE STOP..... YOU WERE RIGHT ABOUT EVERYTHING

how did you know I hate kittens and wish for all of us including my daughter and her children to fry in a slow and painful death.
Back to top Go down
Richard Grannon
Admin
Richard Grannon

PostSubject: Re: Who would you slap?   Who would you slap? - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 20, 2009 9:37 pm

roadkill wrote:
Blakops wrote:
What's wrong with Hanoi Jane, Roadkill?

Fonda's tour of North Vietnam in 1972, during which she posed for photo ops with communist soldiers and broadcasted anti-American propaganda over Radio Hanoi. She also participated in a staged press conference accompanied by American servicemen held captive by the Viet Cong, the purpose of which was to "prove" that the POWs weren't being mistreated by their captors. Years afterward when the then-released POWs described the very real torture and degradation they had suffered at the hands of the North Vietnamese, Fonda dismissed them as "hypocrites and liars."

I have no tolerance for anyone of this nature, how many times have we seen deplorable behavior towards both the British and US soldiers as of late.

didnt know that

that completely ruins one of earliest sexual fantasies now: get out of my head Barbarella, you turncoat
Back to top Go down
Richard Grannon
Admin
Richard Grannon

PostSubject: Re: Who would you slap?   Who would you slap? - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 20, 2009 9:47 pm

roadkill wrote:
I am in the presense of greatness, that post nearly brought a tear to my eye. I have some classes right now but I'll be back tonight.

I hang my head in shame..

YOU'RE RIGHT

YOU'RE RIGHT

YOU'RE RIGHT

PLEASE STOP..... YOU WERE RIGHT ABOUT EVERYTHING

how did you know I hate kittens and wish for all of us including my daughter and her children to fry in a slow and painful death.

Yessss confess your sins my lamb and spare yourself the torture

we are magnanomous, we forgive the truly penitent

now you must kiss this picture of Al Gore

Who would you slap? - Page 2 Al_gore_clueless

and swear to NEVER THINK AGAIN and we'll hear no more about this foolish "the data tells another story" nonsense- why spoil a perfectly good panic?

we loves a good panic dont we precious?

yessss, we neeeeeds it, and we wants it BACK!
Back to top Go down
Richard Grannon
Admin
Richard Grannon

PostSubject: Re: Who would you slap?   Who would you slap? - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 20, 2009 9:50 pm

ok

I got that out of my system (it clearly needed to come out Rolling Eyes )

over to you Roadkill when you get back

for a more mature, reasoned argument than I could manage
Back to top Go down
roadkill

roadkill

PostSubject: Re: Who would you slap?   Who would you slap? - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 21, 2009 3:17 am

First let me say that I am all for conservation and not destroying the only planet we have to live on.

Not sure were to start on this… there is so much overwhelming evidence to the contrary of the global warming crisis. I guess I will start with the video that has been presented as a better to do something than nothing presentation. First I’d like to point out that absolutely no facts were presented in the making of that film. Not one fact what so ever was presented… only a feel good presentation of what ifs leaving you warm and fuzzy if you choose y instead of x… almost religious in nature… purely based on faith, is that not the same as religion?

How would we have reacted to a video on self protection that was based this type of presentation vs. real life facts and situations?

Here is a personal observation that lead me to my current belief that this is all cyclical and we can do absolutely nothing about it. Ever since I was a lad (look I’m speaking Brit) I was interested in astronomy. I had a 10inch reflecting telescope and would gaze and read up on the stars all the time. Well when I was younger I would view Mars and I could see its canals and its polar cap with my telescope. But now the polar cap is gone… holy shit, WTF happen? Well it turns out that out solar system has just gone through a rather interesting solar maximum (lots of sunspot activity over the years) and we are now in a rather extreme solar minimum (very little sunspot activity). Guess what… we are in a cooling phase now… interesting don’t you think?

Ok enough about my pissy little experiences lets move on to some real facts.

Who would you slap? - Page 2 Temp

What are the realistic current estimates of future warming?

Both James Hansen of NASA (the father of greenhouse theory) and Richard
Lindzen of MIT (the most renowned climatologist in the world) agree that, even if
nothing is done to restrict greenhouse gases, the world will only see a global
temperature increase of about 1°C in the next 50-100 years. Hansen and his
colleagues “predict additional warming in the next 50 years of 0.5 ± 0.2°C, a
warming rate of 0.1 ± 0.04°C per decade.

Is the world in severe danger from sea level rise?

No. Research from Nils-Axel Mörner of Stockholm University demonstrates that
current sea levels are within the range of sea level oscillation over the past 300
years, while the satellite data show virtually no rise over the past decade.10 The
IPCC foresees sea-level rise of between 0.1 and 0.9m by 2100. The Earth
experienced a sea-level rise of 0.2m over the past century with no noticeable ill
effects.

Aren’t polar bears drowning because of melting ice?

These claims are overblown. A leading Canadian polar bear biologist wrote
recently, “Climate change is having an effect on the west Hudson population of
polar bears, but really, there is no need to panic. Of the 13 populations of polar
bears in Canada, 11 are stable or increasing in number. They are not going
extinct, or even appear to be affected at present

I could go on for pages and pages of this stuff along with links and foot notes to back everything. I believe we are being sold a bag of goods that has ulterior motives behind them. Can’t let a good crisis go to waste as they say.

Oh and Al Gore is about to be the first green billionaire, ain’t that cool.

Ask yourself why this all has to be addressed and finalized in writing in the next 50 days?

I’m tired… bed time…
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Who would you slap?   Who would you slap? - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Who would you slap?
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next