Street Fight Secrets
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Street Fight Secrets

Intelligent Self Protection Solutions: Combative Psychology and Street Applied Martial Arts

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Jap slap from hand in a pocket

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Sergei

Sergei

Jap slap from hand in a pocket Empty
PostSubject: Jap slap from hand in a pocket   Jap slap from hand in a pocket EmptyWed Mar 05, 2008 6:43 am

~

Last edited by Sergei on Tue Apr 22, 2008 10:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Richard Grannon
Admin
Richard Grannon

PostSubject: Re: Jap slap from hand in a pocket   Jap slap from hand in a pocket EmptyWed Mar 05, 2008 1:33 pm

just so other people know- if you click on the playlist there are 15 other videos there- Sergei I take it this is your playlist? all Russian themed stuff?
Back to top Go down
http://www.streetfightsecrets.com
Sergei

Sergei

PostSubject: Re: Jap slap from hand in a pocket   Jap slap from hand in a pocket EmptyWed Mar 05, 2008 5:27 pm

~

Last edited by Sergei on Tue Apr 22, 2008 10:08 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Richard Grannon
Admin
Richard Grannon

PostSubject: Re: Jap slap from hand in a pocket   Jap slap from hand in a pocket EmptyWed Mar 05, 2008 6:04 pm

Ive just posted the link mate so the other videos dont come up

if you still want me to delete the thread I will, but I thought it was an interesting clip as it does show an aggressive attack

I thought more effective than the slap was the collar grab and kick(attackers second move), Ive seen this a number of times in street fights- pull the head down and kick the face
Back to top Go down
http://www.streetfightsecrets.com
Sergei

Sergei

PostSubject: Re: Jap slap from hand in a pocket   Jap slap from hand in a pocket EmptyWed Mar 05, 2008 7:29 pm

~

Last edited by Sergei on Tue Apr 22, 2008 10:09 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kieron

PostSubject: Re: Jap slap from hand in a pocket   Jap slap from hand in a pocket EmptySat Mar 15, 2008 8:55 pm

Pretty pitiful kicking that guy took there-not nice to see.Funnily enough in my last class we were practicing getting fully slapped (with a focus mitt) whilst in passive stance and our eyes closed,then on the point of contact going completely ballistic on the slapper palm heels to face kicks to nuts elbows to back of head etc. After changing roles and I done the slapping I was recieving a murderous attack from my partner I literally just went into gaurd.I think this was a good exercise but nothing like being switched on in the first place -someone else on the forum mentioned the colour code system- white to red,I've been told to try and always remain in yellow.
Lets be careful out there..Kieron
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jap slap from hand in a pocket   Jap slap from hand in a pocket Empty

Back to top Go down

Jap slap from hand in a pocket
Page 1 of 1