Street Fight Secrets
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Street Fight Secrets

Intelligent Self Protection Solutions: Combative Psychology and Street Applied Martial Arts

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

funny youtube message

Go down 
+4
Loki
Sergei
Carl Sagan
Richard Grannon
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Richard Grannon
Admin
Richard Grannon

funny youtube message Empty
PostSubject: funny youtube message   funny youtube message EmptyFri Apr 11, 2008 8:50 pm

i just got this on youtube

Quote :
Hello.

I have been watching your video's and i am aware that you once got attacked and suffered trauma as a result. I honestly believe that deep down you like fighting. Do you think i am right or wrong?

To gouge someone's eyes out. Would you not agree that is disgusting? I hope i never ever get into a fight. If someone tries to start a fight with me. I just hold up my hands and say, "I really do not want to fight - I am going to walk away" and then walk away as im talking. Im sure to you that sounds really sissy-ish but you are massive. I would get my bollocks kicked in.

P.s you know the video with the russian bouncers, just whacking people for no reason. Would you agree they are just being complete pricks. i think they should be arrested.

Who would win a fight between Bruce Lee and Mike Tyson IF they were at there peak against each other, On the street.

Cheers.

Yours,

Yousef.
Back to top Go down
http://www.streetfightsecrets.com
Carl Sagan

Carl Sagan

PostSubject: Re: funny youtube message   funny youtube message EmptySat Apr 12, 2008 3:41 am

Okay, you are fucking with us, right?

If not, it sounds like a troll. Nobody could be that blind. Okay, they could be, but damn that's bad.
Back to top Go down
Sergei

Sergei

PostSubject: Re: funny youtube message   funny youtube message EmptySat Apr 12, 2008 6:32 pm

~

Last edited by Sergei on Tue Apr 22, 2008 9:42 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Loki
Admin

PostSubject: Re: funny youtube message   funny youtube message EmptySun Apr 13, 2008 4:02 am

"Im sure to you that sounds really sissy-ish but you are massive. I would get my bollocks kicked in."

That reallly cracked me up
Back to top Go down
Richard Grannon
Admin
Richard Grannon

PostSubject: Re: funny youtube message   funny youtube message EmptySun Apr 13, 2008 8:04 pm

im so massive and can barely move my arms right now... they are too muscular Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.streetfightsecrets.com
paulb

paulb

PostSubject: Re: funny youtube message   funny youtube message EmptySun Apr 13, 2008 9:08 pm

Sissy ish Massive & Bollocks all in the same sentence eh?

Possibly he's a little bitch havin a hissy fit and was getting f@~%ed in his ass as he wrote the above to you. I think you may know this person Mr Grannon , could be his weird way of breaking the ice, probably you'll get a request for a date next! Maybe a S&M club somewhere in Toxteth lol!

If any other forum members are receiving strange emails I'm more than happy to use my pseudo Psychiatric skills to help form a character profile and there by probably solve the problem cyclops
Back to top Go down
81silverado

81silverado

PostSubject: Re: funny youtube message   funny youtube message EmptySat Apr 19, 2008 4:46 pm

wow........poor guy must have a) no self respect b) a lot of nice guys wanting to beat him up if he can get away with "dont hurt me" and c) wants richards body
Back to top Go down
cal8116

cal8116

PostSubject: Re: funny youtube message   funny youtube message EmptySun Apr 20, 2008 6:50 pm

lol the entire 'i dont want to fight you' bah he will come around just as soon as the next chav to run up and say 'hey you there, put up your dukes' alternativly the chav may just hit him without warning causing him to realise its time to re think it after he wakes up out of the comba. Bruce lee vs anyone would be interesting to see, as i dont hear many corpses take up fighting these days : / , maybe if they heared about this S&M club in tocky they might change their tune eh?
Back to top Go down
thugsage
Admin
thugsage

PostSubject: Re: funny youtube message   funny youtube message EmptyMon Apr 21, 2008 1:22 pm

reactionary bollocks...the psychology, if you don't measure, hit the other extreme. undoubtedly someone looking over his shoulder as he wrote it. if it was really what he wanted, he wouldn't be watching videos of folks getting the '%^&*' knocked out of them. sounds suspicious
-rus
Back to top Go down
http://www.emptyhand.webs.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: funny youtube message   funny youtube message Empty

Back to top Go down

funny youtube message
Page 1 of 1