Street Fight Secrets
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Street Fight Secrets

Intelligent Self Protection Solutions: Combative Psychology and Street Applied Martial Arts

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Richie, will u be doing an experimental vid testing "incidental" striking" next week?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
daringdoer

Richie, will u be doing an experimental vid testing "incidental" striking" next week? Empty
PostSubject: Richie, will u be doing an experimental vid testing "incidental" striking" next week?   Richie, will u be doing an experimental vid testing "incidental" striking" next week? EmptyFri Jul 25, 2008 1:30 am

like in 3:38 into that knife defense vidclip with that anderson dude? After jamming his icepick, u had chinjabbed, C throat crushed, ear slapped on the way to grabbing back of anderson's neck, simulated biting(while growling..psychologically disturbing Basketball )...flowed into headbutt a couple then simulated smashing mr. anderson's head into something hard?
That was 2 years ago man, and that was a very efficiently ferocirous short range counterattack with possibilites for "coincidental strikes".....Just wondering if u will be further testing these coincidental strikes with demo woman..No offense to ur regular demo guy...but he doesn't look half as cute in hot pants and tank top scratch

OOgling minds want to know about ur "coincidental strikes" testing with Demo girl cheers
W
Back to top Go down
Richard Grannon
Admin
Richard Grannon

Richie, will u be doing an experimental vid testing "incidental" striking" next week? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Richie, will u be doing an experimental vid testing "incidental" striking" next week?   Richie, will u be doing an experimental vid testing "incidental" striking" next week? EmptyFri Jul 25, 2008 12:03 pm

im sure they do, strutting about in her small pants

i got my time frame wrong... i made that with mr.anderson (always makes me think of the matrix agent) around march of last year in newcastle... this time two years ago i was working with ed baker who liked to do a lot of that type of stuff- he used the term "mauling" a lot... i really should contact him again

well, incidental strikes that i covered on the beta-8 syllabus are much more incidental than 1/4 beat... like going for thai clinch and slapping the ear/head or back of neck type of thing.... oh i see your saying do a bit of mauling with some coincendtal strikes? yeah i might do, i think next week we are doing face rips/head controls for restraint and control, but maybe week after

hot pants has a freind here at the mo... maybe i can recruit her too... and they can just wrestle... that will be my video blog for next week drunken
Back to top Go down
http://www.streetfightsecrets.com
daringdoer

PostSubject: Re: Richie, will u be doing an experimental vid testing "incidental" striking" next week?   Richie, will u be doing an experimental vid testing "incidental" striking" next week? EmptyFri Jul 25, 2008 6:42 pm

Quote :
hot pants has a freind here at the mo... maybe i
can recruit her too... and they can just wrestle... that will be my
video blog for next week
Maybe something more constructive in combative terms Richie?
Experiment vid of face mauling, coincidental and 1/4 beat striking on the horizontal grappling range: u've have her on the ground( a common scenario with female assaults , and demo women back bridge, ompha to unblance u ,and as u r focused on regaining ur balance, she face mauls , neck cranks ,"coincidental strikes" 1/4 strikes" u until she can do a reversal and get up from the ground..punt u in the head a few times ......Kind of like a pressure test of mauling, short shot striking instead of in standing grappling attacks on a horizontal plane vid Richie!...EG home invasion, burglar attempt to attack a women in bed, see how effective face mauling is while applied on the horizontal plane Richie?? And the way a large percentage of who are assualted women, smaller persons wind up in the close range horizontal grappling range...To the ininformed, this seems like a hopeless situation!!

Like the standing grappling experiment vid , let's see in a vidclip experiment how Rach does with mauling ,and "coincidental " and 1/4 strikes ....basic bridging,ompha to reverse u as experiment to psychologically/pysically fight off a larger, heavier attacker!!

Purely for combative info sharing Richie I love you .....not for the same reasons why co. that sell shoulder fired weapons or body armor put all their products on a girl who doesn't even know end the round comes out of a bushmaster M14 on their ads in LE armoror mags scratch
W
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Richie, will u be doing an experimental vid testing "incidental" striking" next week?   Richie, will u be doing an experimental vid testing "incidental" striking" next week? Empty

Back to top Go down

Richie, will u be doing an experimental vid testing "incidental" striking" next week?
Page 1 of 1