Street Fight Secrets
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Street Fight Secrets

Intelligent Self Protection Solutions: Combative Psychology and Street Applied Martial Arts

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Ways to disable someone's alpha intrusions without alerting attention?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Synergy

Ways to disable someone's alpha intrusions without alerting attention? Empty
PostSubject: Ways to disable someone's alpha intrusions without alerting attention?   Ways to disable someone's alpha intrusions without alerting attention? EmptyFri Dec 18, 2009 8:49 pm

I watched Richard's video Psychology of handling an "Alpha Male" type on youtube. I got quite a few pointers from that one however I wanted to know a few more techniques to deal with these guys.

I know of certain things on the verbal channel like the theory of how to take the piss out of them in a 'jokey fashion' but I was interested in how to disarm these guys on the physical channel, covertly (at least to an onlooker) without alerting attention.

For instance still being all smiles while squeezing some pressure point to make him think twice about bothering me. Not to really harm them but just to give them a quick jolt to their senses so they will stop messing with me.

The primary situation I want this for is out at a club when drunken guys may see me on my own and think they can have a laugh at my expense.

A situation from last night as an example and one which can happen quite often in a club setting:

This guy saw me the night before and recognized me from a previous time. I didn't recognize him at first but as I was trying to think he was also trying to think as well then he took it upon himself to cup my cheeks (face cheeks that is Smile) like I were a little girl thus 'mugging me off' as he exclaimed 'I know you from somewhere'. At the time it caught me off guard and so I patted him quickly on the back but it wasn't sufficient to rebalance the scales here. As I thought about it I remembered this same dickhead had poured some drink down the back of my trousers as I was leaning over looking into a crowd. So to make it clear he isn't a friend just the same dickhead I've seen around on several occasions.

The very next night (last night) this same guy sees me again and as soon as I see him he launches towards me I am sure to try and mug me off again and 'take me for a fool' but this time I was ready. I quickly grab him round the back patting him hard shouting 'awesome buddy awesome!' in an over the top manner. He is shocked at my assertiveness so is a little stunned so I quickly capitalize on this by squeezing his nipple and twisting. As I do this he winces and cowers a little as he sort of bunches up in my arm which I still have round him. So I definitely got one over on him this time. I hoped this would deter him as I turned away from him.

Soon after I saw him coming to walk past me again but took another rout (it was busy but I thought it might be because he didn't want another dose of the same).

Unfortunately later in the night the drink must have renewed his courage and this time he caught me unawares. I was walking up the stairs and out of nowhere I feel someone grab my cheeks again and by the time I see it's this same guy I see him smirking walking down the stairs.

Now I know this stuff is super lame and really would not dream of doing something like this unless as a defensive maneuver but I see a preemptive move to be the only way to stop them from taking me for a ride. As Richard well explains in the video taking offence and getting ready to fight will make you come off as overreacting and likely get you thrown out and also be seen as emotionally too sensitive. At the same time trying to ignore it totally I know all too well from experience will only encourage these guys to do it more.

So my question relates to how to have a few more covert techniques to physically give these types a little stun while not alerting suspicion. So, I can continue to be friendly and smiling on the social channels while he might be receiving a wincing jolt from whatever physical I may be doing while it appears to others that I am just bracing him in a friendly manner. Again I want to make clear I have no intention of using this stuff maliciously, only to make the guys think I am not an easy target and instead recondition them to feel a little discomfort if they were to try and overstep their boundaries as they are doing.

So are there any good grips or pressure points maneuvers or the like I could look up that would fit the bill?

Cheers.
Back to top Go down
Richard Grannon
Admin
Richard Grannon

PostSubject: Re: Ways to disable someone's alpha intrusions without alerting attention?   Ways to disable someone's alpha intrusions without alerting attention? EmptySun Dec 20, 2009 2:55 pm

glad you got something from the video

what your looking for I neither teach nor recommend as a method for dealing with someone acting in this bellendish fashion

unless you consider "headbutt, stomp" to be the kind of "little jolt" you are looking for?

"nipple twisting" and "pressure points" is just pure fucking bullshit

the site is not called playfightingsecrets

a little bit of advice:

1. fucking grow a pair and assert yourself like a man

2. letting someone touch your face or head is a fucking no no, slap them hands down, get in the cunts face and tell him which parts you will happily remove with your teeth if he touches you like that again

nipple twisting and hard back slapping?

for fucks sake

go and do some training and get off my forum
Back to top Go down
http://www.streetfightsecrets.com
thugsage
Admin
thugsage

PostSubject: Re: Ways to disable someone's alpha intrusions without alerting attention?   Ways to disable someone's alpha intrusions without alerting attention? EmptySun Dec 20, 2009 7:58 pm

Richard Grannon wrote:
nipple twisting and hard back slapping?

for fucks sake

go and do some training and get off my forum

lol! lol! lol!

what about sharting then threatening to hug them Wink

to add to Richie's wise council...i've taken too long to get a point across and
paid for it in a prolonged thing that just wasn't necessary
Back to top Go down
http://www.emptyhand.webs.com
cozz25

cozz25

PostSubject: Re: Ways to disable someone's alpha intrusions without alerting attention?   Ways to disable someone's alpha intrusions without alerting attention? EmptyTue Dec 22, 2009 11:49 pm

sounds like u got urself a bully!!

best way to deal with them is a good 5 knuckle discount right to the side of the head lol..not saying u have to do this to every guy that picks on u, but u have to know when enough is enough...u tried ignoring him and obviously that didnt work..he kept coming back for more..ive had these situations happen to me in the past..either walk away and get over it or stand up to him with everything you've got....i know if that was me i wouldn't have taken that to lightly...especailly being humiliated in front of everyone at a nightclub..see im normally a very nice well mannered guy...when sumone treats me like shit for no apparent reason, i feel that its alright for me to get pissed off...richard had said that in one of his audio tutorials and i beleive that 100%.. i was bullied A LOT when i was younger so i usually take these situations very seriously..but thats just my opinion lol.
Back to top Go down
thugsage
Admin
thugsage

PostSubject: Re: Ways to disable someone's alpha intrusions without alerting attention?   Ways to disable someone's alpha intrusions without alerting attention? EmptyWed Dec 23, 2009 2:14 am

i hear you [guys], it's just harder to do later if one has been taking it thus far. it can have the feel personally
or to others, of losing credibility. what is easy to do, perhaps easier than slamming someone is being some
what of a prick about personal space. being edgy. it doesn't even have to appear macho. it can actually take
on the persona of a elder. a sort of sufisticated, "get the fuk off me...what do you think you're doing". that
same crowd of chucklers may actually take on a different feel, one of "hey come-on man, leave him". unless
they're his mates. it's much easier if you are that persona immediately as the warning red lights go up, in my
opinion. the small scrappy animal. are you scared of it, no? is it worth it, no?

you might get [most of the time since nothing is a guarantee] the, "alright shirley, keep your pants on...relax
it was only a joke" response. but it might solve it. unless it's a real threat. unless i misunderstood, this sounds
like a local arse who gets away with alot because everyone has a little dribble when he's slapping them on the
back and taking the piss.

my humble contribution--again, unless i misunderstood...i obviously agree with Richie--it's why i'm here, but
now i'm thinking of that gray shite that needs turning to black and white on the every day lout types you khow
at work.

the lesson came to me in boarding school. mr. moon the biology teacher vs. anders the 6'5" brutish swede turned
lout when he was drunk. the wee teacher made an impression, even added a wee firey hit. anders was flushed and
grounded

Back to top Go down
http://www.emptyhand.webs.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ways to disable someone's alpha intrusions without alerting attention?   Ways to disable someone's alpha intrusions without alerting attention? Empty

Back to top Go down

Ways to disable someone's alpha intrusions without alerting attention?
Page 1 of 1