Street Fight Secrets
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Street Fight Secrets

Intelligent Self Protection Solutions: Combative Psychology and Street Applied Martial Arts

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Put your Tinfoil hat on and prepare to take the Red Pill

Go down 
+6
maija
Danite
Blakops
RichardB
nix
Sharif H
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Richard Grannon
Admin
Richard Grannon

Put your Tinfoil hat on and prepare to take the Red Pill - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Put your Tinfoil hat on and prepare to take the Red Pill   Put your Tinfoil hat on and prepare to take the Red Pill - Page 4 EmptySat Nov 14, 2009 7:34 am

Quote :
I am sure it is comforting to accept reality as it is and not resist ( for wise words in this vain listening to Burt Harding can be a good choice) but the relative existance of humanity is still virtually real and so for the survival and increasing (as opposed to decreasing) freedom (which is what is happening, by "human design"*) of humanity
ACTION IS REQUIRED.

I respectfully disagree

Quote :
What do you call it when Nazis attack people using tanks, like they do in Gaza?
Is the strategy of non-violent protest working? Riot Police have no problem cracking innocent bones.
I am not advocating physical violence anyway, simply information War.
I am not looking for a reframe, just definition of words.

using extreme examples where it is obvious that a physical and psycholigical FIGHT is necessary to survival and comparing that to us in the west waging a war of information is comparing chalk to cheese - which Im confident you know

Quote :
Anyway, this is the red pill thread in the forum, hardly a purely streetfight topic.

I think you've misunderstood me, perhaps I should have been clearer

you questioned my use of the metaphor in my last newsletter, my response was that Im aware of the limitations and the agenda of people who subscribed to my newsletter and buy my products, and I stay within those boundaries

unlike other instructors I see no benefit in forcing my political and spiritual views on people who have to me simply wishing to learn to fight

what happens on the forum, in its relevant threads is all gravy baby I love you
Back to top Go down
http://www.streetfightsecrets.com

Put your Tinfoil hat on and prepare to take the Red Pill
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4