Street Fight Secrets
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Street Fight Secrets

Intelligent Self Protection Solutions: Combative Psychology and Street Applied Martial Arts

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Put your Tinfoil hat on and prepare to take the Red Pill

Go down 
+6
maija
Danite
Blakops
RichardB
nix
Sharif H
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Mike2010

Mike2010

Put your Tinfoil hat on and prepare to take the Red Pill - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Put your Tinfoil hat on and prepare to take the Red Pill   Put your Tinfoil hat on and prepare to take the Red Pill - Page 3 EmptyMon Nov 09, 2009 11:47 pm

I'm afraid you've got it wrong, I wasn't offended, but in some places felt that you were being offensive.

All I meant by my above post was to tone that down, and present yourself in a light by which you were credible. I enjoy reading your posts, and i'm trying my hardest to see your points. I don't owe you anything however, the internet is a free market for information and opinions.

There's no point in us getting into the minutae of discussing or appealing to each other's ego's, let's stay on topic. I'm sure we could argue for years and never reach a conclusion.

I wouldn't meet you at dawn either, do you have any idea how cold it is Up North?! Wink
Back to top Go down
Sharif H

PostSubject: Re: Put your Tinfoil hat on and prepare to take the Red Pill   Put your Tinfoil hat on and prepare to take the Red Pill - Page 3 EmptyMon Nov 09, 2009 11:53 pm

OH

Quote :
Which is why I find I can't honestly comment much on any thing most folk say about the news, current affairs, the Govt., the economy...

I can relate totally. People want to talk about the rights and wrongs of the wars in Iraq and Afghanistan and such things and question it all. They know it makes no sense... that hardly ANYTHING in this world makes sense. And yet nobody ever thinks that there MIGHT just be more going on than they are told. And when you suggest it, they don't believe you. If that's not hypnosis at work, then what is?

One guy at the protest a couple of weeks ago (The first protest I've ever attended. What a waste of time!) was saying "The war in Afghanistan gets our troops killed, it gets the Afghan people killed, and it puts us in danger of terrorist reprisals here in the Uk and US. So let's get the troops out bla bla bla".

At no point did he ask WHY the western troops are still there. Or why they went in the first place. The world is falling apart and people can't or won't 1) ask why and 2) FIND OUT why. And when you tell them.... they reject it. It's insane.

People use the phrase 'thinking outside the box'. Has anybody stopped the think what the 'box' actually is?

PS - I don't think I was asking you to give me any answers on anything, OH. I posted the Mckenna clip partly as a joke implying that you are a total nutter Smile and also because I felt you would agree with the views in the clip. That's it.

Mike, luckily, I think people are waking up. Like with this thread for example. This is supposed to be a forum for SP enthusiasts. Yet here we are talking about this subject. Human beings normally leave things to the last minute anyway, so I think this is no different. Just as the shit is about to really hit the fan, people start to act. Well, it's already passed the wire bars and is grazing the spinning blades, and it's those tiny little flecks of shit that are hitting people and that's what's making them (some of them) realize something is wrong.

So to kind of contradict my above statement about people not listening to and seeing the warning signs... I do have hope for the human race. It just looks like things are gonna get a bit messy before we reach 'Zion'.
Back to top Go down
http://www.tactical-protection.com
Official Hypocrite

PostSubject: Re: Put your Tinfoil hat on and prepare to take the Red Pill   Put your Tinfoil hat on and prepare to take the Red Pill - Page 3 EmptyMon Nov 09, 2009 11:57 pm

COOL.

jocolor
elephant

I was just blowing off steam. I take your points. Cheers!

Perhaps the "truth-seeking" Nature of the friendly folk here is worth a graceful elegant feast and dance
rather than a waterboarding illumination. So much cosier. I have been minded. Thanks.
I'll cut the personal condemnations and stick to eloquence.

Yeah, 2celsius tonight here... nippy.

Sharif, my son, how's tricks?
I know that you didn't expect much commentary on the clip, but you should always note Official Hypocrite's gross tendency to sermonise uninvited. I just ran out of time! And again now perhaps as I could not manage the full download of it earlier. Silly signal failure. So be aware that as a synchronicity one of my info dudes just then posted on T.McK. with the usual radically conscious trappings. So I have ready cut n paste ammo!

Yes, the "Why the inefficiency of Civilisation?" puzzle the sheeple ponder briefly. The terminal block that is the Big Secret (of course there are many Big Secrets but I am using hyperbole here, alright?)
that "There is no Conspiracy". The absurdity of it when we consider the rampant conspiracy and corruption in life as Richard B so ably noted. How the f@ck do they not see it? Well, aside from the self-sustaining self-regulating nature of the program there is the reinforcement of the TV hypnosis and then.. there is the crucial bit. The ignorance.

They don't know about Unity Consciousness, Psychic Power, the OCCULT, Secret Society and Social Engineering/Culture Creation/Herd Management using the panoply of mind control techniques. It wasn't on their school and Uni curriculum.
Sure, some psych and soc grads will see some or even much of the control but since most sell out and the rest usually drop out it's of no worry for the Sh1tstem sorcerors, as Peter Tosh might have said.
Yet even then we all have some idea of marketing and advertising techniques... so why don't people see the wider and deeper use of mind control and its implications? This is a vital question. If we can realise this weak spot we can discover it's nonexistant base and turn it into a strong point, a fulcrum over which we can break the Beast's back.

Once we can get the people those funky black sunglasses they will see much of the external Control Matrix and... will probably freak! So we need Unity Wisdom to accept the shock and not go violently insane.
Maybe one day humanity will accept responsibility for it's denial of truth, for it's projections and the world would be Heaven.

Still struggling to get that clip fully. I gotta keep an eye on these youtube downloads as I am well over my average daily budgetted download use. 5 gigs left this bill month.

BTW The Fool in Tarot is the Best Card. Though it can be Hell and Deadly and Foolish.
But like a Black Hole, the Fool doesn't care becuase She can freely take it. Deeeeeeeepp! I love ZERO.
Back to top Go down
RichardB

PostSubject: Re: Put your Tinfoil hat on and prepare to take the Red Pill   Put your Tinfoil hat on and prepare to take the Red Pill - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 10, 2009 1:33 pm

When I refer to the cesspool, it's not condemnation. It is recognition of how it seems to work.

The gold you fish up stinks and is covered in mental shit. When you present it to people, they reasonably react as if they are being handed a piece of shit. Wash the shit off first. Same with yourself. Staying down there makes you used to the smell, and makes you smell. The people back up top notice that. Shower, change clothes, etc.

What it this shit? Madness for one thing. Refuse of society that is feared and reviled. It is at the fringes of society. Outside of the town limits. Only the outcasts go there. To accept shit , even to ASSOCIATE with it, is to walk dangerously close to social rejection. AT LEAST IN OUR MINDS. Countless dead ancestors tell us through our biology that to be cast out from the tribe is to be damned, to starve and be eaten by the animals.

Asking people to accept shit is quite a task. But damn it, what you have is GOLD! It may be COVERED in shit, but it ISN'T shit.

When presenting information it is important to remember we are stuck in our own little heads. We can't read minds. We can only observe the outside and project the rest from our own thought process. Living this is easier said than done. But if you keep in mind that anything you do in someone else's head must be based on THEIR mental landscape. For people to accept information they need to agree with it's veracity. They need to understand THAT it is true, (not necessarily how or why). Which means you need to explain it to them. This simply means that the jigsaw piece you slip into their mind has to roughly match the surrounding jigsaw pieces of their mental landscape. - Speak their language.

I suppose the gold will always be tainted. They might realize it came from the cesspool sooner or later. If they are brought to understand before that point they might accept the gold for the value it has.

Man is not rational. We are deeply irrational at the core. So make use of the irrationality, as well as cultivating and slipping as many well-shaped jigsaw pieces into the few cracks of rationality you come over.

Yet even then we all have some idea of marketing and advertising techniques... so why don't people see the wider and deeper use of mind control and its implications? This is a vital question. If we can realise this weak spot we can discover it's nonexistant base and turn it into a strong point, a fulcrum over which we can break the Beast's back.

Once we can get the people those funky black sunglasses they will see much of the external Control Matrix and... will probably freak! So we need Unity Wisdom to accept the shock and not go violently insane.
Maybe one day humanity will accept responsibility for it's denial of truth, for it's projections and the world would be Heaven.

This is some of what I've been talking about here by the way. As said, it is important to remember we are stuck in our own little heads. We can't read minds. We can only observe the outside and project the rest from our own thought process. In one sense, when we see the world, we see ourselves.

When you become good at fighting, you can spot the fighters. When you become good at manipulating, you can see the manipulations and manipulators. Etc, etc. We see ourselves. Could that be the funky black sunglasses you seek?

Turn people into THEM and make them recognize THEMSELVES.

What people are right now, is powerlessness that requires permission. When they become power that TAKES at will, they might be able to project the right perception upon the world.

But then there better be more loyal people than corrupt people!

In the beginning of the thread when commenting on the video I said:

Quote :
I'm watching the stuff like I don't give a fuck if it IS true and real. No attachment, no identification, no fear, defense of beliefs. I'm sitting there bored and sarcastically laughing at "ooooh the DRAMA" of it all while being mostly curious about whether the various manipulations they howl at could be USED. You know, is it doable? If you have your own cult with all these people that go way back And all the rest.

And as I read the thread I NEVER SAW IT COMING - the hooks of fear and greed sank into me. I began to care, to identify, to become more and more attached. The care-binding myopia set in. There is POWER in fear and greed. In other words, there is weakness in being hooked.

As soon as you sink one of those hooks in, people CARE. And to modify Arnold's famous line from Predator; "If it CARES, we can CONTROL it."

People who honestly don't give a fuck are powerful. Everyone has the power they have, but only when you get out of your own way can you ACCESS it.

Now when you talk about going violently insane. Without being able to approach it from detachment, I just go feral. The animal in me wakes up. I'm a cynic. A misanthropic. I don't like people. I don't trust people. I distrust their competance and their intentions. Sneaky-ass apes... When I look at Hitler's Germany. I see he could NEVER have done it without the SHEEPLE. They are their own worst nightmare. They ARE the prison that binds them. From THAT point of view, I've got all the fury in the world for them. Because they drag everyone else down with them. Goes for the conspirators too. All of humanity. The world becomes a fucking ABOMINATION. I sense what life and the world COULD be, but then I see these people. Con men and the stupidity they require to prosper. Pissing and shitting all over it. If people could be rational. If they could get over the stone ages for ONE FUCKING SECOND, they MAYBE things could work. But no, no no no. GOT TO just absolutely fucking GOT TO fuck a good thing up. But I can't even BLAME them. It's NATURE. It pisses me off. Not just a little. I don't see a solution, too much hate, too many sheeple, too many strings pulling them. In THAT state, I'm about ready to just say "fuck it," denounce all ideals and become the worst hominid that mother fucking nature has to offer.

They seek to control the food? Well people are made of meat. I'll fucking hunt and eat them, cut out their little RFID chips, drag them back to my caves and fucking BREED them like animals. Make my own fucking kingdom deep underground. Monster-cannibal Zion. The rathole at the deep end of the cesspool. Of course that couldn't last either. And that pisses me off even more. I become nothing but pure festering, black hate.

Back in some thread where I said I had to back off from POV and supra state stuff because it was going a bit far, I ment it.

It was actually before I found this place and the POV material. My own exploration into that realm. After reading Richie's recent stuff on taboos I realize I mostly just seized hold of a bunch of taboos and followed it as far as I could. It wasn't a split of personality. It was the old BECOMING something stuff. But I digress. It's what wakes up in me when I begin caring about conspiracy theories TEOTWAWKI stuff. The resposne to the waking nightmare when there is no unity consciousness.

So yes, unity consciousness might be a good idea. A detached, timeless, fearless perspective from a state of the loyal mindset. Wise to the corruption of nature.

If you'd like to slap a cosmology on it think of nature as the devil and the ideals of humanity as god. I tend to suspect that's mostly an archetypal thing, Not "woo woo" as if these things existed independently. Maybe they do, who the fuck knows. I sure don't, but the metaphor seems to make sense. And heaven as the rule of god or allah or odin or whatever. The rule of the ideals we as a species fail to live up to. Hey, a holy war! The battle between good and evil. Now it seems all IMPORTANT and stuff doesn't it? Laughing
Back to top Go down
Official Hypocrite

PostSubject: Re: Put your Tinfoil hat on and prepare to take the Red Pill   Put your Tinfoil hat on and prepare to take the Red Pill - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 10, 2009 2:57 pm

Sweet, mate. This is a good one. I will take the ball and run with it when I get back from the allotment. I have got a mission to sort out some leeks. They have been getting the carrots all bent out of shape. Bad counter-revoltionary carrots! I blame the House of Orange for their present reactionary conservative leanings... it's a vegetable Conspiracy!
I'll edit out the food nonsense when I get back! Just wanted my post in response first! Ooh... I am a devil. Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Mike2010

Mike2010

PostSubject: Re: Put your Tinfoil hat on and prepare to take the Red Pill   Put your Tinfoil hat on and prepare to take the Red Pill - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 10, 2009 3:05 pm

RichB, you made a lot of sense there (and not a lot of sense in other places, just my reading style lol)

i've just watched the video. All the way through.

The bit about Central Banking, and the banking dynasties;

This worried me. It made immediate sense to me. If 'they' can do it, they will do it.
I'm not an economist though, and don't understand the economy. Based on that, I don't know how true it may be.

The bit (followed on) about the Illuminati;

Not a huge factor for me compared to the Banking stuff. It seems unlikely to me that a sect from Southern Germany could become the overall masonic power that currently rules the world in terms of influence. Logically, it seems far out that cold, calculationg bankers would put on silly clothes and worship a 70ft owl.

September 11th bit;

No comment, this aspect of the video deserves it's own Thread.

Hypnotism by the mass media: the projection of norms and values onto the population;

I've commented on this before. Certainly I think this is what the mass media does. On purpose or not..? Well that's another subject.
When my gf watches 'Friends', with the beautiful people, central cosmopolitan setting, youth and wealth it annoys me --> then they use canned laughter.. uhggg. Don't even mention 90210, Lost, 24, (she doesn't watch those, thank fuck).

The education bit;

Shaky ground here, interesting that it was a Rothschild who set up the National Education Assosiation [?]. I think this bit is a bit preumptious and erronious in places, and prone to ignore the problems inherent with schooling a population. It does raise some good points though.
We can all agree that mainstream education is not about learning, it is about dedication and motivation - these seem to be the skills required by proffessional (Degree level) employers.

Overall, having watched the video, I found it hard to stay detached, and could feel myself getting angry in places. As RichB mentioned, this [my anger] is a tool that can be used to further other people's [the video maker's] agendas - so I was wary of it.

Honestly though, I had half-baked ideas lurking in the back of my mind on most of the stuff on the banking dynasties and illuminati's (in terms of them being the puppetmasters), and this video has mainly brought it to the forefront of my mind again, and reinforced some 'likeihoods' that I had presumed.

I think there is a worrying thing going on, in terms of the EU (which is not democratic or accountable in most cases) and other similar structures.

But I do think the danger is of reading into everything too much and isolating myself from conventional society or wisdom. As Maija said, that is not necessarily an enlightening thing to do..

Last edited by Mike2010 on Tue Nov 10, 2009 3:47 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Richard Grannon
Admin
Richard Grannon

PostSubject: Re: Put your Tinfoil hat on and prepare to take the Red Pill   Put your Tinfoil hat on and prepare to take the Red Pill - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 10, 2009 3:06 pm

I love you
Back to top Go down
http://www.streetfightsecrets.com
RichardB

PostSubject: Re: Put your Tinfoil hat on and prepare to take the Red Pill   Put your Tinfoil hat on and prepare to take the Red Pill - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 10, 2009 4:27 pm

RichB, you made a lot of sense there (and not a lot of sense in other places, just my reading style lol)

Seriously, just ask. I project like everyone else. Which means what Makes sense to me might not make sense to others, because I base my "sense" on a world-model others may not share. I suspect that about 50% of what I say and do at least in real like is misinterpreted some way or other.

Best advice I can give is to BE the controller. Seek to dominate the world through any means you know of. Then you might spot what you know to be good tools being employed all over the place.

Be greedy as fuck. Dive the cesspool gleefully in pursuit of the gold. AAAAAhhh GOLD!!!

POWER - Gold is POWER!

That's what I'm talking about when saying I'm only intereted in the structure of power. THAT is the CRITICAL factor, and what will allow people to SEE.

I'm walking down the street, KNOWING that EVERYONE else are my SLAVES. Because they are slaves of money. Because they CARE. Money represents survival. And I control money (I just need to get on the throne Laughing)

I know people will obey money. The will move. They will do what they do not want, for as lomg as I want. The work that goes on all the time. Money. They work for ME. The cars they drive, ME. Cities, me, POWER... MONEY! ME! Fear and greed. Hooks and power. MOTIVATION. This really happened. A few years ago, some guy meets me in an eye-duel. At first he catches me in a soft-state. I fail. then I remember that I RULE THE WORLD! And he is my slave at ALL levels. I look back and he looks away as if shocked by electricity. What the fuck? I ask that when thinking back, and his expression said it when looking at me back then. And his eyes met the ground faster than fuck!

I warped right in front of his eyes.

As Travolta says in some movie, "You've got to OWN them"

I am the banker. I rule the world. I am the psychlogist, so I can pre-bias the experiment that is the world.

MMMmmmm POWER! CORRUPTION! Wahahahahahaaaa! Twisted Evil

NATURE!

Good old Satan... And I'm not even being religious.

NATURE!

Last edited by RichardB on Tue Nov 10, 2009 4:41 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Beer-induced typos)
Back to top Go down
Mike2010

Mike2010

PostSubject: Re: Put your Tinfoil hat on and prepare to take the Red Pill   Put your Tinfoil hat on and prepare to take the Red Pill - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 10, 2009 4:30 pm

You have a good point.
Back to top Go down
Sharif H

PostSubject: Re: Put your Tinfoil hat on and prepare to take the Red Pill   Put your Tinfoil hat on and prepare to take the Red Pill - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 10, 2009 4:51 pm

Richard Grannon wrote:
I love you

And while we are all discussing the problem, sifu Richie comes in with the solution (intentionally or otherwise).

Because being a scouser, he knows that the Beatles gave us the blueprint for peace many years ago.... "All you need is love".
Fear, anger, hatred... they are all very low frequency vibrations. Very easy to control people when they resonate at such a frequency. And the highest? Love.

Aahhh...

group hugs all round.

RichieB... between you and OH, my mind has now been gang-raped. I feel so dirty. Oh so dirty. No
Back to top Go down
RichardB

PostSubject: Re: Put your Tinfoil hat on and prepare to take the Red Pill   Put your Tinfoil hat on and prepare to take the Red Pill - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 10, 2009 5:18 pm

Sharif H wrote:
Richard Grannon wrote:
I love you

And while we are all discussing the problem, sifu Richie comes in with the solution (intentionally or otherwise).

Because being a scouser, he knows that the Beatles gave us the blueprint for peace many years ago.... "All you need is love".
Fear, anger, hatred... they are all very low frequency vibrations. Very easy to control people when they resonate at such a frequency. And the highest? Love.

Aahhh...

group hugs all round.

A sense of abundance, ot time AND resourses is a goos counter to fear and greed.

What are the symptoms of care-binding? Stress, invocation of fear and greed, the mistaken idea that the situation has power and that it matters. The care-binding thing becomes your world.

What is the cure for this ailment? Breathe easy, expand your focus, reclaim the power you gave away, set the pace as you like it.

Be timeless, immortal, without fear, greed or ATTACHMENTS. Detachment-power. WOOOOO! Laughing

Sharif H wrote:
RichieB... between you and OH, my mind has now been gang-raped. I feel so dirty. Oh so dirty. No

The conspiracy is multiple penetrating everyone anyway. What's a little DP'ing? Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Official Hypocrite

PostSubject: Re: Put your Tinfoil hat on and prepare to take the Red Pill   Put your Tinfoil hat on and prepare to take the Red Pill - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 10, 2009 5:55 pm

Hugs!

Though if Richie B looks like his Avatar I may have to shut my eyes!

Not gay at all.

Oh, now I see from last posts that you boys had ulterior agendas! Shocked

I have been taken advantage of !!! Embarassed I\'m supposed to be celibate!

Laughing

Anyway,

how was it for your Sharif, you hunky macho man?

Razz

I was wondering how long it would be before the closets started groaning! Razz
Ahem!

Onwards...
I am most appreciative and grateful for your eloquent teaching, Master Zork.
So I am to become Satan? Or Satan\'s Slave?
Who is bigger? The human or the Universe? Ah, the devil is in the detail.

I was agreeing wholeheartedly with your penultimate post, thinking to myself \"Can I be bothered to tone it down for the truthseekers online when I know I am not really trying to make gains? Sure, it is good practice for when I am serious.\" until my mind came across...
\"When you become good at fighting, you can spot the fighters. When you become good at manipulating, you can see the manipulations and manipulators. Etc, etc. We see ourselves. Could that be the funky black sunglasses you seek?\"

I infer that you also mean that one needs to be competent to recognise competence in a field... I do not agree with this. It is obviously disproven by successful sports betplacers and bookies everyday who know form without actually having it themselves.

Turning the masses into manipulators as cunning, complex and yet not as criminal as the Elite? How would they get the necessary practice?
Aside from it\'s impossibility and hypothetical nature, that plan would fail as then we have a dog eat dog bloodbath rather than a unified rebellion. Spiritual knowledge and wisdom, deriving from an expanded consciousness, are what is required to achieve sanity and freedom.
You admit this \"But then there better be more loyal people than corrupt people!\"

and that is where the problem lies. People are full of it. Not gold.The other stuff.

The stuff that blinds them as they are auto-rectally implanted is, to them, gold.

The sun. Thus the sunglasses are for blotting out the solar ego. Then you can see.

I admit I am a messed up egotistical son of a bitch (sorry, Mum!) but I have one advantage over the common man. I really want to know. Really badly want to know the important crucial to human life truths, to see clearly and harbour no delusions. KNowing the truth is my passion. So the question of what I would like to be true is no longer an obstacle as it becomes the same as the truth. What is true is true and I care for no other.

Heheh! Well, Richie B

You are outdoing yourself in candour and reason... I have few quarrels...
I see you don\'t buy telepathy. Are you a Materialist? I felt you were coming over all Buddhist with your reasoned detachment stance.

Sharif, I will watch that vid... it sounds good after all.
Good words. I love your commitment to Awareness.

Mike2010: you had better believe it! It\'s all just a holographic virtual illusionary reality but it\'s very convincingly bad here and now. The layman\'s logic and \"common sense\"/divine intuition you so well employed to doubt the Bavarian Illuminati as the tip of the Capstone is wonderful to behold. Yes, folk, you don\'t need Phd\'s in banking to realise the bankers are f*cking us and not even to suss out the German stinkers. The Octopus has more than 8 arms in reality and that sect was merely one.

Not afraid to say it is even grimmer than one dare fear, the outlook. In the event of a Divine Miracle that catalyses a critical mass of consciousness to see and throw off the Matrix you can bet the GodFathers\' Trillions that the last thing they do before attempting to flee (underground and/or offworld ) is to try to kill us all or at least take us much down with them as possible in revenge. The top guys are mostly hopelessly damned, in great part because they know that if they lose control in the slightest the no longer pressed down vicious killers below them will replace them and also because freedomfighters or revengeseekers will get them for their Legion of crimes. So they have backed themselves into a corner, the tip of a crazy Killer Machine. WE NEED TO BALANCE THIS THING ON ITS HEAD. That'll crush the cockroaches.

Last edited by Official Hypocrite on Tue Nov 10, 2009 6:08 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Sharif H

PostSubject: Re: Put your Tinfoil hat on and prepare to take the Red Pill   Put your Tinfoil hat on and prepare to take the Red Pill - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 10, 2009 5:56 pm

Quote :

What are the symptoms of care-binding? Stress, invocation of fear and greed, the mistaken idea that the situation has power and that it matters. The care-binding thing becomes your world.

What is the cure for this ailment? Breathe easy, expand your focus, reclaim the power you gave away, set the pace as you like it.

Be timeless, immortal, without fear, greed or ATTACHMENTS. Detachment-power. WOOOOO! Laughing

I'm starting to see you as Vincent from Collateral Smile

I got deeply into the concept of detachment (if you can see the irony in it) a few years ago via buddhism and toaism. It has been an important part of my life. The subject of this thread however, does stir something inside me, or inside my ego to be precise (probably). I know if I wasn't a father I'd be viewing all this in a different light. Or to be more specific, I would find detachment easier. But as it is, it comes and goes. I've had to let many things go in my life. MANY. and big things too. But with this, I can't help but be aware that all this is really about the world that my son has to inherit.

Quote :
What's a little DP'ing? Twisted Evil

Shocked ouch. One in each ear - total mind fook Very Happy

OH

Quote :
Who is bigger? The human or the Universe?

They are both equal in 'size' when viewed from the right perspective.
Back to top Go down
Blakops

Blakops

PostSubject: Re: Put your Tinfoil hat on and prepare to take the Red Pill   Put your Tinfoil hat on and prepare to take the Red Pill - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 10, 2009 6:39 pm

This entire thread reminds me very much of the market place scene in The Life Of Bryan

Have fun all.
Back to top Go down
Official Hypocrite

PostSubject: Re: Put your Tinfoil hat on and prepare to take the Red Pill   Put your Tinfoil hat on and prepare to take the Red Pill - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 10, 2009 7:32 pm

Talk of manly hugging has engendered in me an overwhelming compulsion to link to a recent study of the w-hole Holly-wood phenemonon, as seen from the persceptive of a barnstorming young rebel thinker.
Its my honour to preeeeeeeeeesennnt The Celtic Rebel
http://celticrebel.wordpress.com/2009/11/03/from-starfish-to-stardom/
You'll laugh, you'll cry, you'll crap your pants. Check his Batman and earlier posts.
I promise this is as anal is I get. I just link, I am not guilty of homophobia... Don't shoot the messenger!

Of course the OH databanks has plenty more posts waiting to skewer the Gay Agenda, simultaneously a subproject of the Depopulation Cull Plan(/Harvest/Holocaust and more but those angles are digressive) and a sincere Satanic and Luciferian Hermaphroditic Alchemical rite. Another time... Sharif H is already sore.

I guess that talk of diabolical rituals is too far-out "loony" radical for many readers but I just can't seem to find the brakes. I'm only pushing 40% power! The truth is busting my braincells and needs Air.
I suppose I should be all mundane, but... frag it. I just remembered the topic title. I'm going up to 44% (the Nuclear Option)

BTW Sharif I will struggle to watch that film later. I have just tried to download it to save and got just 10% before it hung. I oughta try to sort a download manager.
Back to top Go down
RichardB

PostSubject: Re: Put your Tinfoil hat on and prepare to take the Red Pill   Put your Tinfoil hat on and prepare to take the Red Pill - Page 3 EmptyThu Nov 12, 2009 1:24 am

I infer that you also mean that one needs to be competent to recognise competence in a field... I do not agree with this. It is obviously disproven by successful sports betplacers and bookies everyday who know form without actually having it themselves.

There's probably not a NEED, but it seems to be one way of going about it. So, yes. There are likely better options than that.

Turning the masses into manipulators as cunning, complex and yet not as criminal as the Elite? How would they get the necessary practice?
Aside from it\'s impossibility and hypothetical nature, that plan would fail as then we have a dog eat dog bloodbath rather than a unified rebellion. Spiritual knowledge and wisdom, deriving from an expanded consciousness, are what is required to achieve sanity and freedom.
You admit this \"But then there better be more loyal people than corrupt people!\"

and that is where the problem lies. People are full of it. Not gold.The other stuff.

Yup, so there BETTER be more loyals than corrupts. I don't know. Most people seem to have both. Varying degrees for various situations. Personally I hit a limit fairly soon. Got to be able to look at myself in the mirror. Due to the fact that we HAVE societies at all, you'd think there'd generally be more loyal behavior than corrupt. Then again there WOULD be many corrupt bastards giving it their all... As if that wasn't a problem already.

So you want a unified rebellion based on spiritual knowledge and wisdom... Unity consciousness. It would have to be spread and popularized widely. Actually this guy Eldon Taylor has a book called "brain programming" mixing manipulation revelations and spiritual wisdom as an effort to combat it. Might that be a tool for the job? Or at least a general idea...

I see you don\'t buy telepathy. Are you a Materialist? I felt you were coming over all Buddhist with your reasoned detachment stance.

All I know is that I know nothing. I can't recall having experienced anything like it. But I suppose a pig-headed belief either way would be equally irrational. I try to keep my feet firmly planted on the ground. Though I do read a lot of strange stuff.
Back to top Go down
Official Hypocrite

PostSubject: Re: Put your Tinfoil hat on and prepare to take the Red Pill   Put your Tinfoil hat on and prepare to take the Red Pill - Page 3 EmptyThu Nov 12, 2009 3:00 am

Thanks for the reply. I will check out Eldon Taylor.

I see the major stumbling blocks to the masses waking up to the need for radical reform and expansion of consciousness to be quite compex. There are many factors and dimensions

e.g. the ego is obviously the major block yet, while it would proabably sort most things on it's own if it were given a slap to the back so we can expand beyond our bodies, it is involved with all the problems as well. So it is crucially influential.

Ignorance of alternatives. Lack of confidence in alternatives. Lack of trust in others. Too much trust in others. All manner of logical failings and monkey politics weakspots. The list goes on and on. I find it quite extremely depressing...

so perhaps a vital and effective view is to focus on solutions rather than problems. Paradoxical? Not really as we could aim for the positive harmonising states in and between people and their environments.. having faith in the truth-seeking and cooperative nature of mankind.

I think almost everyone feels that the way the world is governed is terrible, at least subconsciously and I include the Elite, who simply feel trapped in their System... so you see I have a warm and fluffy optimistic hippy view of humans...
and I feel most would really like it to be more like a hippy commune than they dare consciously admit...
but they can't see a future workable administration with a modern economy that is democratically accountable, giving them more freedom, health and happiness
and they certainly don't see HOW to get there...
as news about how it could be and the steps to get there is methodically supressed, even by Doublethinking citizens as they turn away from awareness of "risky" unconventionalities from fear of being marginalised.

So many think they do have The Magic Plan but really are no more than hot air and wasted effort and often work the Elite's agendas for them... the climate change fantasy that so entrances my fellow "alternatives" is a good example. That carbon credit big business scam will be is used to screw us all unless we stop em, just like almost evrything Government comes up with.
(ooh, Climate Change and Carbon Credits, that's a pair of c c's, 33's. Masonry, anyone? BTW There are 33 vertebrae... so that's a main reason, I reckon, for the 33 degrees, plus to the "sacred" 3x11 Malifestation* Hex of 33... making a static 6 or whole 9. Oh... dear. OH, stop! Stop! Aaaargh, numbers are running amok!) *that's a joke.

It is that bad. Most TV programmig is designed for just that, programming the masses for the new normal. Most Legal Statutes are subservient to the Plan.
Even a tasty carrot or apple has to be regarded as evil when Darth Vader is offering it you.
The Welfare State was not some benevolent charity of the Establishment Elite. It was a bribe and a narcotic. Fun's over.

Yet still there is plenty of good sense and solutions being offered in today's Information Age but to little avail.
Blleding hearts still exist but they are rarely linked to fine minds. Any single-issue work that is not effectively networking with other rebellions is myopic hysterical short-termism, what I call "twig-pruning" the poison tree. Distracting waste of time n energy.

It is a simple equation: put a high fraction of one's time, money and energy into fighting the NWO Plan and suffer greatly from ridicule, loss of luxury and many things, foremost of which is THE THREAT OF POVERTY and attendant homelessness, hunger etc.. followed by the likelihood of PAIN, PRISON, SLAVERY, TORTURE, MAIMING AND/OR DEATH. Shocked
So we can see why people give it a miss.

What they so awfully miss while admiring their faeces in vivo is that the threat does not diminsh with ignorance, it gets worse, probably not in the short-term but That's the problem.
Civilisation is a fly-by-wire plane in freefall, a crashdive. Yet the public are encouraged to believe the weightlessness is a sign of a really good funfair ride. "It's not a recession, it's a credit crunch. It'll get better." (another cc, 33!) No-one still thinks that but they want to...

Westerners often live in a bubble, an economic bubble of narcotic delusion. The bull market right though to 2000 was a good example of the psychotic belief in growth at all costs, despite the mounting damage and instability. There are still plenty of "I'm alright, Jack" Tory-voting house owners in the UK (I hate them with green eyes). These are not all accidental failures of Capitalism... they are predicatble and avoidable but instead the fires are set and fanned. just like the LA and Oz "wild"fires. Arson is the case.

WE ALL KNOW THAT WE, COMMON MEN, CAN'T LEAVE IT UP TO THE GOVT. AND MUST TAKE ACTION OURSELVES, AS THE POLITICIANS, BANKERS, BUSINESSMEN, SCIENTISTS, JOURNALISTS ETC.. ARE CLEARLY A BUNCH OF SOLD-OUT SHITS.

The Trend (actually The NWO Plan unfolding successfully) is worsening for all to see and even if one were to be stupid to the idea of an arch-conspiracy then taking political action more than voting is indicated daily. It is obvious.
It is simply that being ignorant, cowardly, stupid and uptight sheepbots, they don't. The TV and alcohol beckons...

Oh dear, misanthropy-time... the quote from Aliens comes to mind. "... nuke em from orbit. It's the only way to be sure".

Damn! Where did the rosey attitude go? Well, I was having an intensely depressing day... a 11:11 mofo on 11/11/2009
At least that's my excuse. Plus I am out of cannabis and had only just got back into the pricey habit! Cough cough!
Back to top Go down
Richard Grannon
Admin
Richard Grannon

PostSubject: Re: Put your Tinfoil hat on and prepare to take the Red Pill   Put your Tinfoil hat on and prepare to take the Red Pill - Page 3 EmptyThu Nov 12, 2009 6:57 am

Quote :
Ignorance of alternatives. Lack of confidence in alternatives. Lack of trust in others. Too much trust in others. All manner of logical failings and monkey politics weakspots. The list goes on and on. I find it quite extremely depressing...

I empathise, but if you accept that this is the way it is because this is the way its meant to be then you don't have to feel one way or the other about it

I got really upset about this stuff about 18 months ago, really obsessed, was having nightmares - I suspect there must be a particular neurosis for people who think the world is ending (as evidenced by the homeless dudes walking round with "the end is nigh" written on the sandwich boards) and that beleif that the world is ending is a useful psychological condition for mind manipulators to instill in thier victims (as evidenced by doctrine of religious style cults)

so be careful (caveat emptor Laughing dont buy that reality tunnel! its very dark in there)

it might be a trick of your mind, or a trick of their mind or a trick of the collective consciousness, but when you feel the spiral of hysteria tug at you, you know its time to get out of your ego, out of your head and back into the moment

maybe take a diet from watching videos online and posting on forums? its not real... just a darkbb reality tunnel sunny

yes there are problems, but they are only human problems, whingy little parasites trying to dominate each other, fuck them, leave them to it, oh look the bigger monkeys got higher up the tree by killing a bunch of little monkeys and now they are up there they are bored and filled with despair so they fling their poo at the monkeys lower down as if to say "look notice me, my poo comes from higher than your poo" ...

thankfully there is a limit to the mess they can make, dirty little poo flingers
Back to top Go down
Mike2010

Mike2010

PostSubject: Re: Put your Tinfoil hat on and prepare to take the Red Pill   Put your Tinfoil hat on and prepare to take the Red Pill - Page 3 EmptyThu Nov 12, 2009 10:24 am

Blakops wrote:
This entire thread reminds me very much of the market place scene in The Life Of Bryan

Have fun all.

You're still here though.. Aren't you?

PS. RichB, please could you post some reccomended reading on the mechanics of power in the Reccommended Reading thread? Takes a thief .. to catch a thief..
Back to top Go down
RichardB

PostSubject: Re: Put your Tinfoil hat on and prepare to take the Red Pill   Put your Tinfoil hat on and prepare to take the Red Pill - Page 3 EmptyThu Nov 12, 2009 12:31 pm

O.H: so perhaps a vital and effective view is to focus on solutions rather than problems. Paradoxical? Not really as we could aim for the positive harmonising states in and between people and their environments.. having faith in the truth-seeking and cooperative nature of mankind.

Haha, must have been that telepathy, eh? I agree. Those were almost exactly my thoughts too. I doubt that focusing on the problem is the answer. It's too dark. Like Richie says. My imagination takes me to the darkest places of my mind. Yesterday I remembered why I backed off from this reality tunnel last time. The moment was symbolic. I was too drunk, starting to become hung-over, all alone, hungry, it was fucking cold as hell, the power was out and everything was pitch black, and fear and greed had my attention hooked and chained to hell on earth, no time, no hope, total depravity, being crushed under the weight of the world. Fear and greed begins to whisper in my ear, "sell your soul to satan" "obey comfort" "corruption is the only way" "be true to nature" aaaah yess, yes, all I want is comfort, anything for comfort, but my higher self protests. "Creeping, pathetic, weak" "just a scared little BOY!" I percieve my would-be corruption from a position of empathy. So fucking dirty. Even looking at any psychology book of mine made me feel FILTHY. No, fuck the corruption. I just can't do it. I need to be righteous.

BTW nature/satan and ideals/god according to this worldview. A metaphor based on biology primarily. I know nothing of anything else.

Quote :
If you'd like to slap a cosmology on it think of nature as the devil and the ideals of humanity as god. I tend to suspect that's mostly an archetypal thing, Not "woo woo" as if these things existed independently. Maybe they do, who the fuck knows. I sure don't, but the metaphor seems to make sense. And heaven as the rule of god or allah or odin or whatever. The rule of the ideals we as a species fail to live up to.

Maybe that's why founder of the church of satan Anton Szandor LaVey referred to satan as a force of nature. Because in a real way, that's the truth. Being a slave to comfort, corrupt and living by nature, throwing away the ideals, that's satanism. On the opposite end, fighting for the ideals, renouncing comfort, living by the creed of greater good and sacrifice. That's being "a man of god."

Forget the Judeo-Christian perspective, it's just a metaphor based on biology at the core, something archetypal. Or use any religious equivalent you like. In any case I've experienced something about the nature of good and evil, and something about warriorhood, in the sense of renouncing comfort and life for the sake of a higher purpose being a central theme. Sacrifice. Running toward the gunfire while others run away. I heard it before, but only now do I begin to grasp what it means. Especially in a larger context.

Ha! Now I remember that I've been banging my head against this dilemma for at least four years. Haha! Good Vs. evil. A devil and an angel on each shoulder, selling their case. Weakness, then strength. What a fucking clichè! Laughing

Yes, solutions instead of problems. Fear and greed are hooks that allow people to reel you in. The cesspool is riddled with hooks, nets and other devices. It is a dark place where your mind can be captured. And how do we know what we know? How do I know anything about anything regarding conspiracies? I hear what people tell me. And who told them? Where is bedrock? Gaaah! There's nothing there but madness and despair. More tales of the enemy, more and more horror. But what for? Where does it lead? Only to a waking nightmare. In one sense it is the fear and greed of the world that is the problem. It's the shit that covers the windows of the soul. The world is a child in need of wisdom. I've chuckled at it before but I realize now that light IS the fix for darkness. Because it truly is a war over minds.
Back to top Go down
Blakops

Blakops

PostSubject: Re: Put your Tinfoil hat on and prepare to take the Red Pill   Put your Tinfoil hat on and prepare to take the Red Pill - Page 3 EmptyThu Nov 12, 2009 12:46 pm

Mike2010 wrote:
Blakops wrote:

Have fun all.

You're still here though.. Aren't you?

PS. RichB, please could you post some reccomended reading on the mechanics of power in the Reccommended Reading thread? Takes a thief .. to catch a thief..

No, I'm not. This is just you imagination. What a Face
Back to top Go down
Official Hypocrite

PostSubject: Re: Put your Tinfoil hat on and prepare to take the Red Pill   Put your Tinfoil hat on and prepare to take the Red Pill - Page 3 EmptyThu Nov 12, 2009 10:24 pm

Hey, Richie!

Glad to see you are disidentifying with the lower vibes. Your words deserve a good response which I will get round to soon...
Meanwhile have a watch of these mind yogis... Mooji https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zpu36ZtU0oE
and Burt https://www.youtube.com/user/burtharding
Mooji is brilliant. I could listen to him all day.
They don't mention the necessary shitclearing from the guts but it is a good start! That is a sermon for another day.

TBH My most entertained cosmologies are a little complex so it would be a major job spelling it all out and just as hard selecting a relevant condensation... I must get away from staying up all night on this wireless machine... perhaps I can get you a good answer before bed...

Mike2010. I am so hurt you didn't ask me for some recommended reading! Laughing
Well you are going to get a list plonked over there whether you want it or not, when I can be arsed. Lucky streetfightsecrets.
Amazon.com is an excellent source of booklists. "The Creature froim Jekyl Island" by edward G.Griffin is a good intro to the money mechanics, not comprehensive but still very good... also contains data on Wall Street using the Red Cross as cover to start up the Soviet Union. Oh yes, the Cold War was a hoax... easy to prove.
So just because millions fought in White vs Red wars doesn't mean the outcome wasn't rigged. I could diatribe for days but won't start unless asked.

Richie G. Greetings, tanning one. Thanks for your contemplation.
In a way it is not real, just VR holograms...
and yet people suffer. I really don't share your sentiment that there is a limit to the damage they can do.
They can destroy the Earth with "Tesla" Torsion/Scalar waves! The one thing that would stop us, empathy, they lack entirely.
I have surveyed history and see that their agenda is proceeding with modest delays...
HOWEVER: It seems the delays are mounting!
Yes, I am not all doom and gloom!
I see that there is a waking trend in the masses... so the next 3 years as the crunch time in the War.

I notice you reference this thread title in your latest newsletter.
red pills, blue pills, do they make one free?
rabbit holes... do they lead anywhere anyway?
Celtic Rebel ably dissed that Pentaon programming.

The rabbi-thole is an Alice in Wonderland ref. Being a Guildford boy I am close to that execrable mindfuck.
The rabbit is the Programmer, the Architect of the MK System. I would shoot it if it showed its head.

The Celtic Rebel has an aversion to holes now I am afraid. The cocksucking stupid slags infesting NY have put him off the Holy One! Never forget where you came from...
afro

cyclops

Now I have some youtube clips to watch. I'd rather drink coconut water in the sun but that's Mr.Grannon's virtual reality.
Back to top Go down
Mike2010

Mike2010

PostSubject: Re: Put your Tinfoil hat on and prepare to take the Red Pill   Put your Tinfoil hat on and prepare to take the Red Pill - Page 3 EmptyFri Nov 13, 2009 10:51 am

Haha, my apologies OH, the posts on here are so long they're books in themselves. I'm sure you will add some books.
Back to top Go down
Richard Grannon
Admin
Richard Grannon

PostSubject: Re: Put your Tinfoil hat on and prepare to take the Red Pill   Put your Tinfoil hat on and prepare to take the Red Pill - Page 3 EmptyFri Nov 13, 2009 6:09 pm

Quote :
I notice you reference this thread title in your latest newsletter.
red pills, blue pills, do they make one free?
rabbit holes... do they lead anywhere anyway?
Celtic Rebel ably dissed that Pentaon programming.

the red pill awakens the characters to a shitty world where they are trapped prisoners hiding out underground who subside on protein enriched porridge

rabbit holes by definition cant go anywhere

so you might ask, why I use the metaphor...

you might ask if Im trying to imply that this line of study is a further trap or just upgrading to a larger prison cell?

you might ask... and I might not answer

because after all the site I run is called streetfightsecrets.com not theupwardspiralofevolutionaryconsciousness.com

one thing I have become certain of is that things are the way they are right now because this is the way they need to be

I know thats the kind of facile shit an idiot trying to sound superior would spout but for me its a mantra that has provided no end of comfort in the last couple of months- this is what is supposed to be happening right now. thats all there is to it.

maybe the sun is cooking my brains or the Thai outlook has infected my programming Very Happy but if its a "War" you can count me out of the "Fight"

I sincerely believe (only recently) that to "fight a war" is just another trap and another tight dark cramped suffering inducing reality tunnel /stinky rabbit hole I dont want to squish myself into

we are due an upgrade, "fighting the enemy" feeds the old paradigm where energy would be better spent feeding and nurturing and growing the new paradigm

the map is not the territory, we need new maps la Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Official Hypocrite

PostSubject: Re: Put your Tinfoil hat on and prepare to take the Red Pill   Put your Tinfoil hat on and prepare to take the Red Pill - Page 3 EmptyFri Nov 13, 2009 7:16 pm

I don't need a red pill for that! Sounds like my regular breakfast reality!

I agree. Everything is perfect!
What is happening is what must happen because of the human states of mind "before" now.
So how our minds "evolve" "causes" the "future".

Quote :
"we are due an upgrade, "fighting the enemy" feeds the old paradigm where energy would be better spent feeding and nurturing and growing the new paradigm"

I totally agree. "What we resist persists" is a fine psychological maxim...

but without physical resistance we would be pulped into a puddle of goo by air pressure!

All IS ONE,

but without War against the big predators of the Stone Age we would have all ended up as catfood and bearshit.

Without Resistance against microbial attack we would die within 3 days from the lurgy.

Do you not think that nurturing a baby includes defending it?
How do you fail to see the equation between defending yourself and others on the streets from thuggish civilians and defending the whole fookin race and biosphere from much worse mercenary murderers AKA The NWO?

I am sure it is comforting to accept reality as it is and not resist ( for wise words in this vain listening to Burt Harding can be a good choice) but the relative existance of humanity is still virtually real and so for the survival and increasing (as opposed to decreasing) freedom (which is what is happening, by "human design"*) of humanity
ACTION IS REQUIRED.
Now the director of that action is a vital question: ego or Self.

What do you call it when Nazis attack people using tanks, like they do in Gaza?
Is the strategy of non-violent protest working? Riot Police have no problem cracking innocent bones.
I am not advocating physical violence anyway, simply information War.
I am not looking for a reframe, just definition of words.

It is by losing informational and psychological and thereby legal war between the rulers and ruled that we are in this mess, so perhaps by reversing the tide is how we can get out of it.

*Yes, the Infinite Unity of Consciousness does everything but often through the medium of human plotters. It is up to us to commandeer our destinies away from the clutches of the control freaks. Just opening one's arms and "being love" won't stop an onrushing tank unless you are an GrandMaster of Chi. like Yan Xin. Case in point: the guy in Tianamen Square who obstructed those tanks seems to have failed up to now. Perhaps soon he will have triggered an uprising but for now... he failed to stop them for long. He failed to survive too... he was disappeared. R.I.P. May his martyrdom Awaken us.

Besides which, protecting the human self on the streets and clearing out obstacles from the energy bodies that we are so that we don't attract shit and handle it well when we do... is the same thing. Hence Tai Chi.
Self Protection is no more than Martial Art and the highest and true meaning of that Art is Self-Realisation and Actualisation.

Why do I always sound like a sermoniser? Poo...
I guess it is because to hedge and qualify everything with accuracy would be a tiresome waste of time. "It seems to my ego that"... accuracy even with the most modified logically correct English is still impossible... ah, fuck it.

Anyway, this is the red pill thread in the forum, hardly a purely streetfight topic.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Put your Tinfoil hat on and prepare to take the Red Pill   Put your Tinfoil hat on and prepare to take the Red Pill - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Put your Tinfoil hat on and prepare to take the Red Pill
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next