Street Fight Secrets
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Street Fight Secrets

Intelligent Self Protection Solutions: Combative Psychology and Street Applied Martial Arts

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Put your Tinfoil hat on and prepare to take the Red Pill

Go down 
+6
maija
Danite
Blakops
RichardB
nix
Sharif H
10 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Sharif H

Put your Tinfoil hat on and prepare to take the Red Pill Empty
PostSubject: Put your Tinfoil hat on and prepare to take the Red Pill   Put your Tinfoil hat on and prepare to take the Red Pill EmptyMon Nov 02, 2009 8:30 pm

http://video.google.co.uk/videoplay?docid=3543161691381895251#

Ok, so the above is a link to a video called Wake Up Call. I'm posting this kind of in relation to the recent debate on the Swine Flu issue. It's a documentary that has been made by compiling segments of many other documentaries, as well as some original stuff.

This may stir up a bit of a shit storm and put me in the firing line of some major roasting... but hey, it's like pressure testing or sparring; sometimes you just have to jump in and hope for the best and take some beats.

However, I would like to pre-emptively defend my self to an extent by saying that I'm not specifying which parts of the film I do or do not agree with (yet). But I would like to hear people's opinions.

BUT... if opinions are going to be given, PLEASE WATCH THE WHOLE THING THROUGH first. It's over 2hours long, so I'm not expecting any immediate responses.

And please do me (and your self) a favor... Don't bother watching the first 8.35 mins. Just move the cursor thing along to the 8:35 mark. Reason: it's an intro to the whole movie that has been over-done (in my humble opinion). It's overly dramatic and if you are already suspicious of these things, it will totally put you off. Which is a shame because it is not reflective of the rest of the movie which is actually full of interesting facts and theories.

So yeah, I'll leave it up to you and I look forward to hearing what you think.

Disclaimer: I'm have no intention of bringing down the government and do not intend to use my super-awesome ninja skills to start a revolution. I am a Buddhist who does not even kill insects and therefore have no interest armed resistance. Seriously. afro
Back to top Go down
http://www.tactical-protection.com
nix

nix

PostSubject: Re: Put your Tinfoil hat on and prepare to take the Red Pill   Put your Tinfoil hat on and prepare to take the Red Pill EmptyMon Nov 02, 2009 10:47 pm

Sorry Sharif, capitalizing and underlining the request wasn't enough impetus to watch the whole thing for two and a half hours.
I viewed snippets and stopped watching after the section describing the encoding of 'new world order' on US currency.
Yes, the "Truth" is too much for me to handle. Off to train instead.
Back to top Go down
RichardB

PostSubject: Re: Put your Tinfoil hat on and prepare to take the Red Pill   Put your Tinfoil hat on and prepare to take the Red Pill EmptyTue Nov 03, 2009 4:32 am

The rabbit underground is a cool place. Say hi to Alice from me.

albino

I have a hard time discussing conspiracy theories.... It's just... ALL WRONG. BlaaAAAAAAarrghhhh. Crawling down fucking manholes and rolling around in mental sewage searching for the golden piece of shit isn't my thing. I find myself disagreeing with pretty much all their frames of reference, values, foundations and so on. But that's just because I'm a fucking alien anyway... I can take nothing about the human species seriously.

But good video. Saw the whole thing and they gave a good overview.
Back to top Go down
Blakops

Blakops

PostSubject: Re: Put your Tinfoil hat on and prepare to take the Red Pill   Put your Tinfoil hat on and prepare to take the Red Pill EmptyTue Nov 03, 2009 11:40 am

Sharif. Apologies. I have not watched it. If I get the time I will.

Though Rich B & Nix arent selling it for you.

B cool
Back to top Go down
Sharif H

PostSubject: Re: Put your Tinfoil hat on and prepare to take the Red Pill   Put your Tinfoil hat on and prepare to take the Red Pill EmptyTue Nov 03, 2009 8:17 pm

Blakops wrote:
Sharif. Apologies. I have not watched it. If I get the time I will.

Though Rich B & Nix arent selling it for you.

B cool

Very Happy

I don't mind if they don't sell it mate, I'm not expecting many to buy. But I can't imagine many of us being able to watch all 2 1/2 hours of it and not come away at least having a little think or re-think about stuff. There is just too much info in there. And even if they do leave having to re-think many things, it doesn't necessarily mean they're gonna post about it.

But then again, like I said in the swine flu thread about when I was thinking of posting this... many people just can't hack it. Re: the Winston Churchill quote about stumbling upon the truth.

We'll see.

Oh! Forgot to mention, towards the end there is a pretty big bit about mainstream education as discussed in the Buccaneering Scholars thread. That's a topic in itself.
Back to top Go down
RichardB

PostSubject: Re: Put your Tinfoil hat on and prepare to take the Red Pill   Put your Tinfoil hat on and prepare to take the Red Pill EmptyWed Nov 04, 2009 4:55 pm

I'm not selling? Fuck if I know. scratch Razz I don't know if I'm selling or buying or not or ANYTHING. I thought I just saw a video. Laughing

I actually think the rabbit underground IS a cool place. If you follow the rabbits they lead you to all kinds of cool secrets. albino Razz

What I said was that I agreed with the raw material, or to say it otherwise; the stuff they were pointing at in the world. But their thinking ABOUT and AROUND it... No way. I reflexively disengage from all large amounts of people moving hurriedly and emotionally in a direction. Because I'm a Zork and where I'm from we just don't do that. Laughing
Back to top Go down
Danite

PostSubject: Re: Put your Tinfoil hat on and prepare to take the Red Pill   Put your Tinfoil hat on and prepare to take the Red Pill EmptyWed Nov 04, 2009 7:11 pm

A few preliminary comments. Thomas Jefferson who railed against the central bank, later used its existence and the fisrt rate credit rating of the US due to the central banks borrowing practices,to raise loans needed for the louisiana purchase which doubled the size of the US.So much for jefferson and his rantings.Next, are we to have any authority printining money? There is to be no cost to borrowing or using money? No intrest? is that no intrest on deposits as well? If things have no cost they have no value, of course the central bank lends money at intrest, thats how borrowing is controlled , other wise why dont we all agree to live in la la land and say money is worth whatever we decide to it be and somehow make everybody on earth agree with us. and hand a million dollars to everybody.Intrest gives money a cost to use and so creates some of its value as it is worth more than its printed value.Next central banks are vital to having a coherent monetary and financial policy. far from being the agent of satan, central banks are vital for economic growth and financial coherence.There is no way around intrest.The church tried to ban it and islam doesnt allow it either,which meant that the church didnt lend huge sums of money they made "contributions" and got land and armies in return, or the medici paid out "gifts" to theri "contributors" ( depositors). Somehow, someway money must have a cost like anything else.These people are making a mountain out of a molehill and twisting things .
Back to top Go down
nix

nix

PostSubject: Re: Put your Tinfoil hat on and prepare to take the Red Pill   Put your Tinfoil hat on and prepare to take the Red Pill EmptyWed Nov 04, 2009 7:21 pm

Quote :
But then again, like I said in the swine flu thread about when I was thinking of posting this... many people just can't hack it.
Wow, as a weak willed member of the proles unable to "hack" it and face the truth, I feel that perhaps what we need is a more enlightened
group to lead us through the conspiricies surrounding us. This illuminati could... oh... wait... nevermind.
Back to top Go down
Sharif H

PostSubject: Re: Put your Tinfoil hat on and prepare to take the Red Pill   Put your Tinfoil hat on and prepare to take the Red Pill EmptyWed Nov 04, 2009 8:51 pm

Danite,

Thanks for the input. Admittedly, I don't know enough about banking (and money in general) to give you my own views. But I've copied and pasted an interview with your best buddy Ron Paul ( Razz ). Again, I just about understand what you or Paul are talking about lol, but I wonder if you could maybe tell me what you think about what he's saying here...

Quote :
Jennifer Schonberger: In the wake of the financial crisis, some in Congress want to give even greater power to the Fed. You want to abolish the Fed. Why?

Congressman Ron Paul: Because they caused all the trouble. A monetary policy of easy credit and artificially low interest rates was the main source of the financial bubble, and the correction is always trying to fix what the Federal Reserve has done. The only way you can address the business cycle and prevent wild swings in the business cycle is by addressing the Federal Reserve and how they cause nothing but mischief.

Schonberger: Would you put something else in place of the Fed, or revert to a laissez-faire approach and let the free market forces play out?

Paul: Yes, I believe in free markets. We don't have free markets and haven't had them. So it's convenient for people to blame the free market for the problems, but that's a fallacy. In a free market, capital would come from savings. People put their money in a savings account or something of real value, and that determines the interest rates.

When people don't save, like we as a nation have not saved for many decades, there is this illusion that there is still so-called capital, or money made for investments. [In reality] that capital came from a computer at the Federal Reserve. Therefore it sent the wrong information to businesses and savers, claiming that there was a lot of savings out there. Based on that, people overinvested and built too many houses. It's the Federal Reserve that sends out the incorrect information.

Schonberger: So this would be a world with less credit, would it not?

Paul: Yes, there would be less credit, but it would still be steady growth. You would never have periods of economic tumult if you had economic growth of 4% or 5% -- so you would never have the temptation to turn it off. … There would be enough credit, but there wouldn't be an excess amount. … It would be determined by the marketplace rather than by the artificialness of the Federal Reserve.

Schonberger: In terms of getting people to save more, what are your thoughts on the consumption-based value-added tax that's been talked about recently?

Paul: It'd be a disaster. Most people from the Keynesian side are always arguing that the main driving force of the whole economy is consumption. In free market economics, it's savings, building capital, and buying things that have value. Consumerism can be artificial if it comes in the form of easy credit from the Federal Reserve. So, if you're going to try to stimulate consumerism, and on the other hand tax it, it doesn't make any sense at all.

Schonberger: What is the biggest downside risk to abolishing the Fed?

Paul: I don't know of any risk. The biggest challenge is that people might not understand it. If there are problems they might blame the problems on getting rid of the Fed. The problem would really be coming from the fact that we had it … The first year would be tough. The problems would be due to the fact that the Fed would cause so much harm in the correction phase, which is always necessary.

Here's the link for the entire interview http://www.fool.com/investing/international/2009/09/25/should-we-abolish-the-federal-reserve.aspx

I'll look deeper into the subject myself though. Maybe one day I can give you my own opinion, but for the moment, it's a bit over my head Smile
Back to top Go down
Sharif H

PostSubject: Re: Put your Tinfoil hat on and prepare to take the Red Pill   Put your Tinfoil hat on and prepare to take the Red Pill EmptyWed Nov 04, 2009 8:58 pm

Quote :
Wow, as a weak willed member of the proles unable to "hack" it and face the truth, I feel that perhaps what we need is a more enlightened
group to lead us through the conspiricies surrounding us. This illuminati could... oh... wait... nevermind.

Hey Nix,

I wasn't being specific as to who may not be able to hack it, I have no way of knowing how you feel. Although, in fairness, you did say in your original post

Quote :
Yes, the "Truth" is too much for me to handle

And to be honest my friend, and please don't take this personally, your original post was essentially saying that you're not interested in the subject... so I'm kind of wondering why you bothered commenting. You said your self you didn't really watch the thing and pretty much wrote it off, so.... scratch

Anyway, it's obviously not your thing, and that's cool Very Happy

flower
Back to top Go down
maija
Admin
maija

PostSubject: Re: Put your Tinfoil hat on and prepare to take the Red Pill   Put your Tinfoil hat on and prepare to take the Red Pill EmptyThu Nov 05, 2009 12:21 am

Quote RichB: " I reflexively disengage from all large amounts of people moving hurriedly and emotionally in a direction. Because I'm a Zork and where I'm from we just don't do that. "

I'm with Zork alien
Back to top Go down
nix

nix

PostSubject: Re: Put your Tinfoil hat on and prepare to take the Red Pill   Put your Tinfoil hat on and prepare to take the Red Pill EmptyThu Nov 05, 2009 1:30 am

Sharif, to avoid any ambiguity;
My feelings and opinion follows,
- I am interested in facts about the subject matter when presented in a sane somewhat logical manner.
- After viewing snippets I felt the video was hyperbole and I was unwilling to wade through two and half hours of what I feel was drivel, hence my original comment. The "Truth" portion of the comment was meant as sarcasm directed toward the video content.
- I did feel that your "unable to hack it" comment was directed towards me, glad that I misunderstood.
I'll leave any further discussion of the video to yourself and others. silent
Back to top Go down
Danite

PostSubject: Re: Put your Tinfoil hat on and prepare to take the Red Pill   Put your Tinfoil hat on and prepare to take the Red Pill EmptyThu Nov 05, 2009 2:20 am

Sharif hello, I am not an expert on these things at all, so my views are really just my own.As for Ron paul, if a return to the "before time" was possible, when we lived in small towns and everybody knew everybody and things were made in the country, and the local banker saw him self as the shepard of his friends wealth, then smaller govt is indeed possible.Howver what ron paul is asking for is a return to a 19 century economy in a21st century world.There is no way that the kind of capital needed to fuel such huge economies as we have now , could only from peoples savings, as well if it did what would be left in savings?The fact is our economies like our currencies are based on confidence and belief.Wealth has been abstracted from gold and goats,this abstraction allows for more "wealth" to be amassed.Yes its true it is no long based in solid things like factories and agriculture and shipping like it used to be.In order to expand markets as they are, wealth must be freed from reality to a degree.As well alot of wealth is now generated by information alone. it has become to complex for simplistic solutions in my opinion.Credit is life blood of any economy,giving credit is a risk, like all risk it must be paid for, ie intrest.The bigger the economy the more credit is needed, I dont see anyway around it.Then again I am not an expert.I guess a person these days can only do what people have always done, look at the situation and act in ones best intrests.In many ways we are very lucky to be living at this time.Regards
Back to top Go down
RichardB

PostSubject: Re: Put your Tinfoil hat on and prepare to take the Red Pill   Put your Tinfoil hat on and prepare to take the Red Pill EmptyThu Nov 05, 2009 3:13 am

nix wrote:
- I am interested in facts about the subject matter when presented in a sane somewhat logical manner.
- After viewing snippets I felt the video was hyperbole and I was unwilling to wade through two and half hours of what I feel was drivel, hence my original comment. The "Truth" portion of the comment was meant as sarcasm directed toward the video content.

I much agree with this, but in my own special way. Laughing

It's what I'm saying when I say I disagree with the people, their worldview they're placing it in and how they color and communicate it, and so on and so on and so on... They must be some kind of deranged morons. They're pointing at something and howling. But what they're pointing at when looked at the right way seems real enough. And their many howls make a pattern. Despite their madness.

I'm watching the stuff like I don't give a fuck if it IS true and real. No attachment, no identification, no fear, defense of beliefs. I'm sitting there bored and sarcastically laughing at "ooooh the DRAMA" of it all while being mostly curious about whether the various manipulations they howl at could be USED. You know, is it doable? If you have your own cult with all these people that go way back And all the rest.

And, it seems consistant with most of what I know about manipulating people. Or at least there is nothing that seems like BS that would never work.

Just shoot the messengers first, then read the message they brought.

Just follow the rabbits. albino

Speaking of which...

Do you REALLY want to know what's down the rabbithole?

Like REALLY really?

It's a place often referred to as the fringe. It's the CESSPOOL of humanity. Nearly everything and anyone associated with the related subjects of interest, are thoroughly tainted by corruption, madness, stupidity, ulterior motives and whatever other vile characteristically (sub)human things that thrive in the cesspool.

When you go into it in search of the rare and worthwhile marble of CONCRETE INFORMATION, the noxious shitfog rising from the putrid sludge is so thick you can barely see your own hands. Cackling mad tounges spew out the wildest, most insane ideas imaginable, from every angle, and the chorus NEVER stops. Just dipping your toe into it leaves that foul stink on you that people take note of for WEEKS afterwards. It is probably best not to tell ANYONE of your expeditions. With luck the stink will be attributed to some otherwise harmless depravity on your part, and not any association with the cesspool!

Agendas play a large role in the fringe. The paranormal for instance, is about exploiting GREED. People want effortless power, contact with the dead and other things. The central theme of all conspiracy theories is FEAR. Some formless and powerful enemy is plotting against YOU! And what you trust and rely on that constitutes your everyday reality, IS ACTUALLY A DANGER TO YOUR LIFE AND FREEDOM!!!

Fear can be transformed to anger if directed to a specific source of blame. As a source of information on conspiracy theories you can become both an authority and a source of relief from the fear. And the depravity of this species is a disease that just keeps on spreading.

WHY do we have so big brains? It's like the wolf of little red riding hood. "SO I CAN EAT YOU EASIER!!" A human would say; "so I can FOOL YOU better!" We are the plotting ape, the decieving ape. "Homo Sapien" is just another lie we made up.

It's why I never believe conspiracy theorists, AND know for sure that there are assholes conspiring to the best of their ability at all times. Because the human species is just fucked up like that.
Back to top Go down
RichardB

PostSubject: Re: Put your Tinfoil hat on and prepare to take the Red Pill   Put your Tinfoil hat on and prepare to take the Red Pill EmptyThu Nov 05, 2009 3:18 am

Allow me to illustrate.

THIS is the rabbithole!

Put your Tinfoil hat on and prepare to take the Red Pill Cesspo10

It's why you have to take a red pill before going in there...

The tinfoil hat is just for all the nasty stuff that keeps dripping from the ceiling.
Back to top Go down
maija
Admin
maija

PostSubject: Re: Put your Tinfoil hat on and prepare to take the Red Pill   Put your Tinfoil hat on and prepare to take the Red Pill EmptyThu Nov 05, 2009 4:01 am

Ah, yes indeed ....
“Life is a tragedy for those who feel, but a comedy to those who think.” Horace Walpole
Back to top Go down
RichardB

PostSubject: Re: Put your Tinfoil hat on and prepare to take the Red Pill   Put your Tinfoil hat on and prepare to take the Red Pill EmptyThu Nov 05, 2009 4:36 am

Ain't THAT the truth.

The phenomenon is as old as fart.

I prefer to laugh. Laughing

But speaking of the matrix. There was another "rabbithole" down in "wonderland." I was following this rabbit - well rat... but rabbit sounds nicer - which led to another matrix entirely. Where even the grand conspiracies are only programs.

As a single organism back in the old days, life was harsh and the margins were small between life and death. Many were eaten or starved to death. Those who didn't lived and procreated because they had certain tendencies. This was reinforced again and again over time.

Those who grouped up and cooperated increased their survivability considerably. But the margins were still small between life and death. And if you could cheat the group for more than your fair share, you'd fare better.

Let's talk about MORALITY. I call morality a survival instinct. The tribal instinct is so fundamental to our species that we have great difficulty percieving the world outside of those terms. So morality. GOOD VS EVIL

It is the ancient dilemma.

An older version of it is; selfishness Vs. altruism. Hmm... "selfishness" ... Listen to how the word itself almost spits itself off of the tounge when you say it. A presupposition of it being wrong is built into the very core of the word. That says something about the human tribal instinct. But there you have it. Good and evil.

Good and evil is irrelevant without other people. Good and evil revolves around the tribal instinct.

Cooperation and recoprocity Vs. Corruption and exploitation.

It revolves around resources and danger.

As a creature, you need to eat and avoid being eaten. Others can share their food with you and take chances to aid you against danger. WHY would they do that? Because you'd do the same for them. That is the expectation. That is the soul of the tribe. That is good.

In a harsh world with small margins separating life from death you cannot afford parasites to leech on you. Taking but never giving.

Evil is the parasite and the predator.

Good is he who helps you - Evil is he who harms you. That is level one, but it goes further.

Good is he who supports and reinforces the TRIBAL SYSTEM - Evil is he who selfishly exploits it, threatening it.

But there is more. High evil is in forming a exploitative and destructive (ENEMY) tribe, secretly WITHIN the tribe. Even more evil is doing it while having them trust you to be highly beneficial to the tribe.

Evil is how dangerous something is to you, compounded by how safe it decieves you to feel about it.

Good is how beneficial to you something is, componded by how it consistently surprises you by helping you despite all logic.

Both motivate you to reciprocate. Harm evil, assist good.

Parasites and predators by definition are ineffective as groups by this model. Evil must feed on good or feed on itself. An evil tribe cannot gain the full benefits of being a tribe by it's own. Each take more than they pay for, and have more power that way. But the collective power of a good tribe is always higher, because true power comes from cooperation and organization. BUT... a good-tribe host can hold evil tribes together for the duration of it's existence.

This is where ultimate evil enters the picture. Beyond the wolf hunting the sheep, there is the SHEPHERD. Domesticating the entire species. Mongrelizing it and safeguarding it as a permanent resource, so there is always "a good tribe" to feed off and hold together the parasite tribe. Cultivation; manipulation of the species and making it dependant on the shepherd. - That would be your conspiracy mastermind.

This DEFINES the meaning of what is good and what is evil as I see it. And in doing so we have also established that morality IS - simply put - an extension of entirely SELFISH survival instinct. In reality there is no such thing as good and evil, right or wrong. There is only danger, benefit and pragmatism.

The tribal instict is so fundamental to the human that it is difficult to avoid percieving the world according to tribal terms. But the truth is we are INDIVIDUAL ORGANISMS. At least functionally in relation to you and me. And from THAT point of view, there is ONLY danger, benefit and what is pragmatic to do. So evil isn't really EVIL, it's just SELFISH, and so is GOOD, but then by extension.

Nature is the REAL matrix. The world is the way it is because of the way it is.

Damn I'm on a roll here, but I must go and haul some tons of vegetables for a few hours, YAAY. cheers
Back to top Go down
Sharif H

PostSubject: Re: Put your Tinfoil hat on and prepare to take the Red Pill   Put your Tinfoil hat on and prepare to take the Red Pill EmptyThu Nov 05, 2009 1:23 pm

Nix,

It's all cool mate Smile

Danite,

That's very interesting actually. I'm gonna see if I can get time (and the mental energy) to look into the subject.

RichardB,

Dude... your posts made my brain feel like it's done two hours of circuit training. But I believe I understand where you are coming from. Truth is, I must be a Zork too, as I also deliberately stand still or walk the other way from the emotionally-driven, howling, charging crowd (believe it or not). I don't get 'caught up' in things. I've always been able to detach and observe in all things I'm 'involved' in.

It seems you are talking about the grand scheme of the universe also, in which case, yes everything is perfectly fine as it is Smile

You know your writing was particularly poetic in parts... you wouldn't happen to be sitting there surrounded by a haze of a particular kind of smoke, would you? Cool
Back to top Go down
Danite

PostSubject: Re: Put your Tinfoil hat on and prepare to take the Red Pill   Put your Tinfoil hat on and prepare to take the Red Pill EmptyThu Nov 05, 2009 2:57 pm

Richard B well that was one of the better written diatrabes I have read cheers I would agree in general with your comments.However I would add, sometimes there are conspiracies, sometimes they are indeed real, however they tend to be specific and no where near as general as the professional conspiracy theorists would have us believe.
Back to top Go down
maija
Admin
maija

PostSubject: Re: Put your Tinfoil hat on and prepare to take the Red Pill   Put your Tinfoil hat on and prepare to take the Red Pill EmptyFri Nov 06, 2009 12:02 am

I really enjoy your writing RichB - that was indeed an awesome vomit of insights .. cheers
Back to top Go down
Official Hypocrite

PostSubject: Re: Put your Tinfoil hat on and prepare to take the Red Pill   Put your Tinfoil hat on and prepare to take the Red Pill EmptyFri Nov 06, 2009 10:14 pm

Danite wrote:
Richard B well that was one of the better written diatrabes I have read cheers I would agree in general with your comments.However I would add, sometimes there are conspiracies, sometimes they are indeed real, however they tend to be specific and no where near as general as the professional conspiracy theorists would have us believe.

Well it is a shame I don't learn practical stuff quick as I wrote a blazing reply but then it disappeared when I tried posting.
I should have cut n paste n saved! oH WHEN WILL i LEARN!!?

Richie B. Brilliant. Carry on.

Danite, I am afraid I have spent way too long on writing two different answers to help you and others out your delusion but now I have blown it it s gone. Your comprehension of financial and economic history I am sure would make the banking elite smile smugly. They have you well duped. For you, Black is White e.g. you talk about wealth and "wealth" and reality wherein it seems obvious to me that you have admitted fantasy yet still want the fruits of that lie to be concrete.
Sorry, wealth either is or it isn't. You can't create more with lies...
yet Money is not wealth. If you need to issue credit to get a job done then fine... but let's not have any more lies of wealth being created.
You repeat the madness of an expanding economy. Balloons go pop, you know?
What are we? Borg? Daleks? A damned cancer?
Where does this lucre come from anyway? From the sweat of labour and the body of the Earth, from the blood of the innocents. You will be allowed 2 more years of delusion and then the Elite will beat everyone with guilt-trips for our collective human and environmental exploitation/rape/robbery.
Then they wish to reset and intensify their Control Matrix and yet you don't even see it!
Green/Red/Black Eco-Bolshevism/Fascism. Brought to you by MegaKorp, prop.Lord Rothschild. Have you any idea how much money the Lords of Money had in the 19th Century? How much influence.

Try actually looking and being honest and then will see instead being Eyes Wide Shut.

Read say "the Creature from Jekyl Island" by edward g.griffin. Not great but good enough as a primer.
Contemplate the Rothschild Machine and how it just seemed to evaporate as we entered the 20th Century, just as the power of the Rockefellers was "broken" (metastatized to spread further). Think even that clearly and you will puzzle at how they "lost it". Of course, they never did.

Sorry but your mainstream muppet "thinking" shortcircuited me and I forgot to save before firing.
Now you will have to cope with your fantasies for 3 years before the Fabian reality of the "Champagne Socialists" hits home in 2013 with the total collapse of the present Evil System to be reformed as the Worse Evil of the Eco-Bolshevist/Fascist NWO.

Enjoy! Yeah, info creates "wealth". This economy you treasure, cui bono? You? Africans? The Shopping Mall for Commodity Fetish is Not Reality. Our choices have consequence.

Test out your absurd theory that really big general theories of conspiracy are false.
List why "too general" theories are disproven. I can't think of one reason... the stuff like "we would know" etc are stupid. We do know, yet if you don't look you won't see!
I could negate your BS but I type too slow and have reached my patience limit with this tech.

RC Church. Nazis. Bolsheviks. Did they not plan to rule the world?

You ever heard of the Pentagon? What do you think the Planners do there? The SS LtnColonels would have had no problem fitting you into a general category. Expendable. Now they work for Uncle Samael. Making Flu Vaccines for the Big One.

Economic growth? Necessary? Christ, "your" ideas make me sick when I think of the harm done by the present pile of shit you call civilization.
Try actually using the Net and then your mind and intuiton. Richie has and he seems to have figured that there is no limit to the generality of a conspiring gang of psychopaths. Smart man, horrible avatar.
Back to top Go down
Blakops

Blakops

PostSubject: Re: Put your Tinfoil hat on and prepare to take the Red Pill   Put your Tinfoil hat on and prepare to take the Red Pill EmptyFri Nov 06, 2009 11:17 pm

RichB, i meant you wer'nt convincing me my time would be well spent, re the vid. Nice post btw.

official hypocrite, is it 2 or 3 years before your apocalypse happens? Only, I had some long term plans & I need to know if I should bring them forward.
Back to top Go down
Official Hypocrite

PostSubject: Re: Put your Tinfoil hat on and prepare to take the Red Pill   Put your Tinfoil hat on and prepare to take the Red Pill EmptySat Nov 07, 2009 1:56 am

Blakops wrote:
official hypocrite, is it 2 or 3 years before your apocalypse happens? Only, I had some long term plans & I need to know if I should bring them forward.

Hi BlackOps

Not my apocalypse. The Plan. Have you read Alice Bailey? She predicts the genocide of the jews by her own Occult Elite.
She was a godmother founder of the New Age and the UN's favourite religion, next to Baha'ia or whatever that syncretic crap is called.
I am basing it on a confluence of rivers of probability all pointing to planned chaos in every dimensional imaginable. The Ancient Cyclic Apocalypse Concept. I would be truly gobsmasked if the next 5 years pass without catastrophic violence. If one wishes to entertain the idea that we could be totally sleepwalked, without increased resistance, into a mass die-off and total slavery scenario, so suffering the intendent trauma of imagining the worst possible fate, then one could also bravely benefit from the idea of humanity rebelling against that trend too and therefrom get the impelling adrenaline to get one's act together.
The Agenda is very obvious and you need go no further than that muppet Icke for 90% of the truth. It's the 10% or so that make Political Sociologists look "crazy" or "bigotted" when they study Elite classes. Unfortunately the worst information is too close for comfort in truth. I am sick of Conspiracy Theory. For nearly 20 years since my teens I have studied the disgusting underbelly of humanity and it is getting worse every month. Snuff is already on TV. I am starting a blog with an Internet chi kung kung fu friend soon, with topics like, LOVE, and Universal Healing. With Dolphins. And cats. LIFE KNOWLEDGE.

So, the End of an Age.
When is the off? Well according to the MOD/NATO chief thinktank "intense riots" are expected from 2007 for the next 20/30 or so years. The best indicator is the Media. The Mass Media is the Visible Baton that beats out the rhythm of the Matrix both reactive and intiating force. Naturally it is really the Heavens that drive the Material. So what are stars like for the runup to the mayan date in 2012? Well, crap. But then they have been dire in a surging sea of rising storm for many years now.
As evidenced by our continuing wars, other stresses and loss of free power. Fact is that the bubbles that are left to pop on the money world are many and huge, the derivatives so massive a risk that with incompetent management doom is inevitable for the dollar and the US. The dollar holders will dump it and there will be chaos. Unfortunately there will not be good management but certainly deliberate evil mismanagement, a dollar 911 take-down with the Good Ol Boys taking yet more of the pie on the way down, as usual. They could still own everything as Emperors if it were not the Gods decreeing otherwise. It makes me laugh how they postfacto claim authorship for decisions that they so predictably make from astrology on their birthtime. Oh, but some of the Secret Chiefs are assuredly Vedic Aryan in religion and so know that "They are not the doer". Those zombie vampires are the worst!

Hmmm... yes. When would I expect bad shit to happen?
Well, I predicted the October Banking Crash to within a couple of days, I forget how close. I was repeating somone's else's inspiration but the argument I read was sound so I backed it. Of course I could have made a killing if I had any casino chips to play with.
I knew a plane was going to be downed on a recent Halloween (last year? I forget) as a little holocaust for Old Nick.
So I am quite good at prediction, like when I boosted Silver (BUY NOW! Go silver!) and in a few weeks it shot up 50%through its historic manipulated $5.00 an oz cap. (OMG! Oh no! Not another conspiracy. Gosh! Global Financiers forcing us to abandon good metal for the slavery to their worthless blips. Sounds too general to be probable conspiracy Rolling Eyes )

Yet this Armegeddon/NWO poo is a hard one to pass.

I think I will have to pull my finger out and do some more astrology on likelihoods, ease of action I should say, and timings of various expected threats, from plague to famine and martial law, war, censorship, all the usual good stuff.

Hollywood is making out 2012 and beyond it will be a nightmare so I think it is possibly all setup to stage a fake alien invasion, despite all the caution one might think they'd have, yet I am still unconvinced they would bother with such a risky operation. The use of EM tech to effect everyone has to have a high failure rate. Why take the risk? scratch
They have many other options they can combine into The MultiDimensional Mother of All Cluster Bombs to Nuke us with. One nice view is that the whole Alien angle is a red herring to make all the alternative communication media smell very fishy to the sheep, scaring them back into the Penfold.

I find the best thing is to keep an open mind and not throw any babies out with the bathwater. You just gotta get all Intel on the Intel. Or use your intuition. I'm lazy so I try for the latter alot and then get it wrong but then get it right at most a year or two later usually. Just drop the blinkers and POP! Like the sunglasses in They Live you can see the coded messages everywhere. Consistent and beyond astronomically large figures of probability of significant concepts in the propeties and relationships between the elements of the Media message. Like you can finally see. But it is a language so I am not fluent and often get halting fragments of meaning at best from some obviously coded pieces. e.g. you see in a pic a red feather hat being held like so by a blonde like so who is called Miss blah blah all the details that need to figure the puzzle and yet despite a couple of interpretions of a few elements the whole meaning is far from clear. I hate that. Like those websites that are full of obviously coded speech or prose with sudden changes or lists of unusual often esoteric and radical words. The bastards are talking and I don't have a clue what about! Very annoying for a curious cat like me...

Olympics, Mayans, Economy, Crusades, Environmental Disasters, Plagues... all orchestrated by Them of course.
Unless we have a mass awakening I don't see how we can stop them pulling the trigger on us. I am just praying for the masses to wake up enough to ameliorate the worst excesses and then, by a Divinely Blessed Miracle, we will overthrow the Royalist boots on our necks. Either that or "the mighty ducks" will terminate us. Best to look for the best. Smile

I bid goodnight at 1.11 (edit 01.42 !). I will let you know on the astro. The best economic forecasts, using much more historical pattern analysis than "merely" astrology, have us lurching along OK through to Spring 2010 on the waves of Fed dollar printing and then the bubble popping by Summer or starting to pop, with a decline through to full hyperinflation by 2012, 2013 reset with global digital currency and World Bank control. Certainly the reorganisation of governments and laws is happening and we'd be fools to think the way this energy is being nurtured by the Elite would be anything other than evil for us, like a controlled crash landing to save vital parts of Elite Control and lose unwanted baggage, by the billion bodies.
I'll get you sources if you like.

But hey, think positive and it may never happen!
Back to top Go down
Sharif H

PostSubject: Re: Put your Tinfoil hat on and prepare to take the Red Pill   Put your Tinfoil hat on and prepare to take the Red Pill EmptySat Nov 07, 2009 12:17 pm

Official Hypocrite is my hero Smile

As Richie Grannon said - having only been researching the truth(s) for less than a year - I waded into battle unprepared. But you say you've been researching this for over 20 years, O.H? Blimey.
It's funny, I'm familiar with everything you are talking about, and yet I couldn't find the...err...energy(?) to spill it all out into a post like that. So five stars for finger-strength alone for all the typing Razz And at 2am too (It would seem you're a Brit too)

I suspect your posts will stir it up a little bit here in this thread. But this is a good thing, maybe we can all take something away from it (which was the purpose of my original posting). The question is whether people open up or close up (mentally). It's like what they say in Aikido (which may or may not be true), about how if you use too much force to defeat an opponent, they will resist more. Or something like that. Some people respond to debate to clinging harder to their beliefs and views, and some folk stay soft and open to both the other side of the argument (whilst maintaining a grip on common sense)

I wonder if asking people to use intuition is a long shot? For many, intuition (not necessarily being based on the five senses) is often not 'scientific' enough to be given any credibility Rolling Eyes (that's not directed at anyone here in particular BTW)

On the subject of predictions, I too am quite proud to say that I was talking about the subject of viruses/plagues being released just two weeks before swine flu hit the world. Many people were. Not being too clued up on the nature of bio-weapons I did attempt to prepare by buying some masks and surgical gloves and bottles of hand sanitizer 8 days before it's release. My other half was curious about why I was buying the stuff but I didn't want her to be afraid so I avoided answering. When it hit the news 8 days later she did a bit of a jaw-drop when I said "that's why".

I also question why 2012 is being fear-fueled in the mainstream media. It would seem we are certainly being prepped for something.

Anyway, good stuff my friend. Thanks for coming in on the discussion and welcome to the forum Very Happy
Back to top Go down
nix

nix

PostSubject: Re: Put your Tinfoil hat on and prepare to take the Red Pill   Put your Tinfoil hat on and prepare to take the Red Pill EmptySat Nov 07, 2009 3:14 pm

Sharif, your condescension astounds, I'm done.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Put your Tinfoil hat on and prepare to take the Red Pill   Put your Tinfoil hat on and prepare to take the Red Pill Empty

Back to top Go down

Put your Tinfoil hat on and prepare to take the Red Pill
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next