Street Fight Secrets
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Street Fight Secrets

Intelligent Self Protection Solutions: Combative Psychology and Street Applied Martial Arts

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

question on Beta-8 syllabus

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Loki
Admin

question on Beta-8 syllabus Empty
PostSubject: question on Beta-8 syllabus   question on Beta-8 syllabus EmptyTue Apr 29, 2008 12:23 pm

Quote :
Hey Richie, Stateside follower of streetfightsecrets. It soundslike you've got your shit together with the beta-8 andfrom what you're saying im definately going to have togive it look. You specified that this is much moregeared towards the "how" as opposed to the "what". Myquestion is, is this stuff going to be something Idefinately need a training partner for? In my area Iam wanting for both training partners, and more importantly the actual time it takes to get togetherwith a training partner and actually get anything done. So is this going to be something I am going tobe able to do on my own, and have it actually beeffective and show through when I do get the chance totrain with a partner? Any feedback you can give mewould be greatly appreciated. Thanks from stateside, Will S
Back to top Go down
Richard Grannon
Admin
Richard Grannon

question on Beta-8 syllabus Empty
PostSubject: Re: question on Beta-8 syllabus   question on Beta-8 syllabus EmptyTue Apr 29, 2008 7:38 pm

Hey guys

you will definitely need a willing training partner of roughly the same size and shape for this course... if you can get to a local muay thai, bjj or mma or good "rbsd" class then that will help, maybe try and recruit or borrow someone from the class to help?

There will be some DVDs describing how to do solo drills as supplementary training, but you definitely need to be training with someone else.

Thanks to Will S. for the question
Back to top Go down
http://www.streetfightsecrets.com

question on Beta-8 syllabus
Page 1 of 1