Street Fight Secrets
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Street Fight Secrets

Intelligent Self Protection Solutions: Combative Psychology and Street Applied Martial Arts

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Wasn't sure where to post this...

Go down 
+4
thugsage
Mike2010
Danite
Sharif H
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Danite

Wasn't sure where to post this... - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wasn't sure where to post this...   Wasn't sure where to post this... - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 12, 2009 8:52 pm

I will reply more soon, I am in the middle of a move,just a word on the freemasons.They were nothing more than a group dedicated to the ideals of the enlightenment,they were not involved in conspiracies.I am not saying there is no manipulation and lying going on at the top, but we know our History cheers we can see it from far away.
Back to top Go down
Blakops

Blakops

Wasn't sure where to post this... - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wasn't sure where to post this...   Wasn't sure where to post this... - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 12, 2009 10:21 pm

I believe in a conspiracy theory. It's a little simplistic but here goes....

Most people, including those nominally in charge, are winging it.

Most people, dont know what they are doing or why they are doing it, they spend most of their time worrying about this fact & earnestly resist questioning, as they would then have to face up to this truth.

I have to go......the authorities are at the door.
Back to top Go down

Wasn't sure where to post this...
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2