Street Fight Secrets
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Street Fight Secrets

Intelligent Self Protection Solutions: Combative Psychology and Street Applied Martial Arts

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Questions for Richard

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Valoren

Questions for Richard Empty
PostSubject: Questions for Richard   Questions for Richard EmptySat Apr 19, 2008 8:28 am

Hey Richard, im not sure wether or not the emails ive been sent advertiseing your DVD's were automated SEND TO ALL ones so im not sure wether or not you have had the chance to check out my feedback,

just wanted to say that im glad someone has bothered to approch Combat systems from a pycological angle, I had/have a 9th degree black belt grand master that I idolise a little too much and who basicly scares the shit outta me, im hesitent to approuche him on topics like my confidence scared that ill get the "Harden the F**k up Speal, it sorta disturbes me that my Self esteem struggles even though I love training, now dont get me wrong, im not one of these EMO nerds, learn a new age martial art so I can indimitade those that imdimidate me kinda guy, but I do want to learn some stragitaies to better myself, I understand that like anything else in life its a skill that needs pratice, its just that ive never been able to find
any material to learn from thats even remotly related to handleing yourself in a verbal argument and for when the shit hits the fan

I recived a Email about your fight pycology DVD's and im interested, But I need to know do you ship to Australia and can I pay periods per month or does it have to be all upfront?
and how do I pay?

Thanks Sir

Val
Back to top Go down
Loki
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Questions for Richard   Questions for Richard EmptySat Apr 19, 2008 11:59 am

For dvds,

You go to the dvd section of the site.

And you use paypal.

If you are talking about the verbal conflict management CD, you click the link you got from the email then you use paypal.

Very simple
Back to top Go down
AdamM

PostSubject: Re: Questions for Richard   Questions for Richard EmptySat Apr 19, 2008 1:31 pm

9th degree?
some systems its 1 year between 1st dan and second dan, 2 years between 2nd dan etc
others its 2nd dan 2 years after 1st, then 3 years til 3rd dan

that makes your man either 45 years or 54 years as a black belt, plus pre-black grades. Saying that, We recently had a local TKD association near me award a 7 year old a black belt so anything is possible.

You're in the right place here I think.
Back to top Go down
Valoren

PostSubject: Re: Questions for Richard   Questions for Richard EmptySun Apr 20, 2008 12:59 am

Oh god yeah, Kyoshi's around late fifties early sixties,
then again my First instuctor had been kept on white belt for 5 years
then given his probatoinary black, only one in the system thats done it
so im not sure how long ill be stuck as a white belt for

AdamM wrote:
9th degree?
some systems its 1 year between 1st dan and second dan, 2 years between 2nd dan etc
others its 2nd dan 2 years after 1st, then 3 years til 3rd dan

that makes your man either 45 years or 54 years as a black belt, plus pre-black grades. Saying that, We recently had a local TKD association near me award a 7 year old a black belt so anything is possible.

You're in the right place here I think.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Questions for Richard   Questions for Richard Empty

Back to top Go down

Questions for Richard
Page 1 of 1