Street Fight Secrets
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Street Fight Secrets

Intelligent Self Protection Solutions: Combative Psychology and Street Applied Martial Arts

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Question about fights and fears

Go down 
+3
Richard Grannon
chulodog
focusinc
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Richard Grannon
Admin
Richard Grannon

Question about fights and fears - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Question about fights and fears   Question about fights and fears - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 22, 2009 9:38 am

hahaha! have u seen "danny dyers deadliest men"?

" 'ow can you sleep at night when your under the same woof as sam of the cantries mos' dangerous men?"

Very Happy

I do love takin the piss out of cockney's accents (clip of Danny Dyer for those who dont know https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=80MHyGWhEGM)

Noone is saying you should be a shitbag and just let muppets walk all over you, but if it comes on top do you want to risk getting hurt or hurting someone and then getting jailed or shot over something petty?

the more drama you get involved in the more you will find it really "isnt worth it"- its not just a phrase, the cost to return ratio is literally just too high- you'll get that with age and experience "1punchko"

so in answer to your question, Ive let scrotes get away with murder in the past because Im not prepared to put the safety of the people Im with at risk, it burns a bit, but certainly wouldnt stop me from going home back to a good and worthwhile life that includes my own freedom and privacy (the things jail would take away that I value highly) without fear of retribution from some plazzy gangster tryin to make a name for himself and sleepin like a baby I love you

now you've had your question answered if you want to continue posting join properly and write us an introduction

thank you
Back to top Go down
http://www.streetfightsecrets.com

Question about fights and fears
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2