Street Fight Secrets
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Street Fight Secrets

Intelligent Self Protection Solutions: Combative Psychology and Street Applied Martial Arts

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

My Kickass Intro.. and a story.. :)

Go down 
3 posters

Who is sexy here?
I am the sexiest of the sexy
My Kickass Intro.. and a story.. :) Vote_lcap50%My Kickass Intro.. and a story.. :) Vote_rcap
 50% [ 3 ]
I am a little bit sexy
My Kickass Intro.. and a story.. :) Vote_lcap0%My Kickass Intro.. and a story.. :) Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
I am a little unsexy
My Kickass Intro.. and a story.. :) Vote_lcap0%My Kickass Intro.. and a story.. :) Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
My lack of sexyness repels even the heffers
My Kickass Intro.. and a story.. :) Vote_lcap50%My Kickass Intro.. and a story.. :) Vote_rcap
 50% [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 6

AuthorMessage
KickTheirButts

My Kickass Intro.. and a story.. :) Empty
PostSubject: My Kickass Intro.. and a story.. :)   My Kickass Intro.. and a story.. :) EmptyThu Apr 03, 2008 5:00 am

Hi,
My name is Harold. I have come on here to learn how to fight better.. in my last situation I did quite well, but I heard you guys are quite welcoming here and like to hear stories of fights and give feedback..

I have trained with Dan Inosanto, Paul Vunak and Roy Harris for the last 10 years.. and hope to learn a little bit of a different viewpoint here..

Anyway this is what happened the other day..

I was walking down the street after not sleeping for 72 hours.. and all of a sudden a group of WWE wrestlers jumped out.. The Big Show, Triple H, Batista, The Undertaker, Kane and Brock Lesnar..

They surrounded me, as I thought "hmmm.. this will be easy.. these guys are pussies".. and as they attacked I turned around and straight blasted the big show, knocking him out cold.. as Brock Lesnar come in.. I threw my best sidekick and broke his knee, he clutched it crying.. then Kane come in with a big haymaker and I destructed it with my elbow and broke his hand, then I put him in a arm lock and broke his arm.. the others backed off begging me to not hurt them and as I walked off slowly.. smiling.. I just knew I could not wait to go and post it on the forums to impress everybody!
Back to top Go down
AdamM

PostSubject: Re: My Kickass Intro.. and a story.. :)   My Kickass Intro.. and a story.. :) EmptyThu Apr 03, 2008 7:31 am

lol!
Back to top Go down
Richard Grannon
Admin
Richard Grannon

PostSubject: Re: My Kickass Intro.. and a story.. :)   My Kickass Intro.. and a story.. :) EmptyThu Apr 03, 2008 8:55 am

You kick ASS! Razz
Back to top Go down
http://www.streetfightsecrets.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My Kickass Intro.. and a story.. :)   My Kickass Intro.. and a story.. :) Empty

Back to top Go down

My Kickass Intro.. and a story.. :)
Page 1 of 1