Street Fight Secrets
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Street Fight Secrets

Intelligent Self Protection Solutions: Combative Psychology and Street Applied Martial Arts

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

New Tony Blauer Video

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Richard Grannon
Admin
Richard Grannon

New Tony Blauer Video Empty
PostSubject: New Tony Blauer Video   New Tony Blauer Video EmptyThu May 21, 2009 6:33 pm

from youtube channel "dynamis gym"

Back to top Go down
http://www.streetfightsecrets.com
thugsage
Admin
thugsage

PostSubject: Re: New Tony Blauer Video   New Tony Blauer Video EmptyThu May 21, 2009 8:30 pm

really helpful. what i used to abhor about TKD is the sea saw affect. tilt and kick--then work your way back to fighting with hands...a set up for being timed and punched. the street fighting advice to keep forward drive and that head where it should be is really important.

the part about telegraphing is useful too. anyone with an ounce of 'spaz' in them can move out of the way of stuff when they read body language setting up for something. i never thought about rising up
on a toe and blasting a knee.

it comes at a time when i've been bringing the legs back into my routine--as an extra, and the only
two moves i was really interested in [trained them this morning--serandipitous, yes i'm sure i didn't
that right] was in fact low line knees and knee bound low round kicks. i'm still using an instep, maybe
i'll give the shin a go.

good stuff.

as an aside...i think we all know mr. blauer wanted all of us to see his new celtic tattoo on his calf
lol!
Back to top Go down
http://www.emptyhand.webs.com
Richard Grannon
Admin
Richard Grannon

PostSubject: Re: New Tony Blauer Video   New Tony Blauer Video EmptyFri May 22, 2009 12:08 am

hahaha! look here... oh look I forgot! my new tattoo Wink

its a good clip, puts an argument in favour of the "closest weapon closest target" principle that Ive never really been able to quite get my head around
Back to top Go down
http://www.streetfightsecrets.com
roadkill

roadkill

PostSubject: Re: New Tony Blauer Video   New Tony Blauer Video EmptyFri May 22, 2009 1:01 pm

Nice clip... but why does everybody ignore the sound quality when they make these things Shocked

During editing they can adjust the volume and some other adjustments or simply add a mic to the shoot and put it closer to the participents.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Tony Blauer Video   New Tony Blauer Video Empty

Back to top Go down

New Tony Blauer Video
Page 1 of 1