Street Fight Secrets
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Street Fight Secrets

Intelligent Self Protection Solutions: Combative Psychology and Street Applied Martial Arts

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

nice plug for us from CNN on the Kiefer headbutt story

Go down 
+2
RichardB
Richard Grannon
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Richard Grannon
Admin
Richard Grannon

nice plug for us from CNN on the Kiefer headbutt story Empty
PostSubject: nice plug for us from CNN on the Kiefer headbutt story   nice plug for us from CNN on the Kiefer headbutt story EmptySat May 09, 2009 1:35 pm

near the end of the clip, CNN has the courtesy to credit the website too... unlike the scathing report by Sky news

its only a little plug... but still Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.streetfightsecrets.com
RichardB

PostSubject: Re: nice plug for us from CNN on the Kiefer headbutt story   nice plug for us from CNN on the Kiefer headbutt story EmptySat May 09, 2009 3:59 pm

lol!

Nice.
Back to top Go down
roadkill

roadkill

PostSubject: Re: nice plug for us from CNN on the Kiefer headbutt story   nice plug for us from CNN on the Kiefer headbutt story EmptySat May 09, 2009 10:33 pm

Sweet... It's cool when that happens and I would think that you'll get a traffic bump from it as well....

Can I have your autograph?
Back to top Go down
thugsage
Admin
thugsage

PostSubject: Re: nice plug for us from CNN on the Kiefer headbutt story   nice plug for us from CNN on the Kiefer headbutt story EmptySun May 10, 2009 5:21 am

AWESOME! Kiefer gets an identity crisis and thinks he's Jack from 24, Richie's DVD's start selling
like hotcakes in borders books, or barnes and noble. affraid
cheers cheers cheers

poor guy only tripped over Brooke Shields big feet and into some delicate designer. it's all just a
giant misunderstanding Crying or Very sad

Kiefer apparenly was wearing a feather boa that evening rendeer the poor sod. i wish i could buy him
a pint--Brooke's probably not returning his calls, all said. drunken scratch

officer: what were you thinking?
kiefer: about what? confused

jocolor
Back to top Go down
http://www.emptyhand.webs.com
Richard Grannon
Admin
Richard Grannon

PostSubject: Re: nice plug for us from CNN on the Kiefer headbutt story   nice plug for us from CNN on the Kiefer headbutt story EmptySun May 10, 2009 2:32 pm

Russell Sage wrote:
AWESOME! Kiefer gets an identity crisis and thinks he's Jack from 24, Richie's DVD's start selling
like hotcakes in borders books, or barnes and noble. affraid
cheers cheers cheers

poor guy only tripped over Brooke Shields big feet and into some delicate designer. it's all just a
giant misunderstanding Crying or Very sad

Kiefer apparenly was wearing a feather boa that evening rendeer the poor sod. i wish i could buy him
a pint--Brooke's probably not returning his calls, all said. drunken scratch

officer: what were you thinking?
kiefer: about what? confused

jocolor

hahaha!

the feather boa is a signature technique of "peacocking" a la Mystery Method "how to pick up girls"

the headbutt is a signature technique of Thug Jitsu "how to fight a street" (when a street has been bad)

is Kiefer spending time on youtube studying how to beat people up and get more girls? he sounds like an SFS subscriber!

Roadkill, you were on CNN years before me- I want YOUR autograph!!!

Jack's preemptive verbal set up:

*whispery intense voice* "pant, pant... there's no... time... pant... apologise...to Brooke... pant, pant ... now... pant, pant... dont make me do this!" BOINK!

lol!
Back to top Go down
http://www.streetfightsecrets.com
technics1210

technics1210

PostSubject: Re: nice plug for us from CNN on the Kiefer headbutt story   nice plug for us from CNN on the Kiefer headbutt story EmptyThu May 14, 2009 8:49 pm

nice plug for us from CNN on the Kiefer headbutt story Jackson
Back to top Go down
darktim99

darktim99

PostSubject: Re: nice plug for us from CNN on the Kiefer headbutt story   nice plug for us from CNN on the Kiefer headbutt story EmptyThu May 14, 2009 10:54 pm

Kiefer is a straight up legend. he takes no shit and loves having a good time. he's always getting wasted and laying people out. i like the guy i wish i knew him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: nice plug for us from CNN on the Kiefer headbutt story   nice plug for us from CNN on the Kiefer headbutt story Empty

Back to top Go down

nice plug for us from CNN on the Kiefer headbutt story
Page 1 of 1