Street Fight Secrets
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Street Fight Secrets

Intelligent Self Protection Solutions: Combative Psychology and Street Applied Martial Arts

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

The law of attraction, real or bullshit?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
technics1210

technics1210

The law of attraction, real or bullshit? Empty
PostSubject: The law of attraction, real or bullshit?   The law of attraction, real or bullshit? EmptyMon Apr 26, 2010 3:23 pm

What you focus on and feel good about manifests. Is anyone into this and has had profound results? I've read in books people saying that huge coincidences have happened but you can't believe everyting you read.
Back to top Go down
cozz25

cozz25

PostSubject: Re: The law of attraction, real or bullshit?   The law of attraction, real or bullshit? EmptyTue Apr 27, 2010 10:48 pm

it does work, i believe its more of a motivational tool then an actual miracle type of thing, use positive thinking and it will motivate u, watch the movie the secret, and the opus and u will know what i mean, ive used the law of attraction many times and it does work, for example, ever think of a new car u really really wanted and all of a sudden u see that car everywhere, or u just broke up with a gf and her first name pops up randomly on movies, books, billboards etc...what u think about u bring about, ive seen many ppl change there lives with the power of positive thinking and the law of attraction. another good reference is " think and grow rich" by napoleon hill, very good book, the secret was based off this book
Back to top Go down
thugsage
Admin
thugsage

PostSubject: Re: The law of attraction, real or bullshit?   The law of attraction, real or bullshit? EmptyFri Apr 30, 2010 4:25 pm

cozmo86 wrote:
it does work, i believe its more of a motivational tool then an actual miracle type of thing, use positive thinking and it will motivate u, watch the movie the secret, and the opus and u will know what i mean, ive used the law of attraction many times and it does work, for example, ever think of a new car u really really wanted and all of a sudden u see that car everywhere, or u just broke up with a gf and her first name pops up randomly on movies, books, billboards etc...what u think about u bring about, ive seen many ppl change there lives with the power of positive thinking and the law of attraction. another good reference is " think and grow rich" by napoleon hill, very good book, the secret was based off this book

agreed.

i also take lessons from my old ashram days...dieties were analyzed more than worshipped.
chinamasta/chinamastika holds her own severed head whilst blood spurts into her own mouth--simultaniously pouring into the mouths of her two attendants. the metaphor behind it...you drink and
enjoy the nectar first, others will be drawn by your joy. or put another way, enjoy what you do and it will be infectious. the somber swamis chase folks away, those that are giddy with some inner benediction bring people to them like moths to the flame.

when i teach, i get the most out of students when it is my personal workout i've let them in on. i go first, get the most intense, and am quick to shout at folks and tell them to "f-off" if they're depleting the energy...you'd think it would be detrimental to keeping the motivation. it works the other way, macho guys all trying to rise to the occasion, taking themselves to the brink...

my numbers are admittedly low, but those that stay are as compulsive and obsessed as me on occasion, and their collective experiences don't convince me otherwise.

that's how i look at that idea

-r
Back to top Go down
http://www.emptyhand.webs.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The law of attraction, real or bullshit?   The law of attraction, real or bullshit? Empty

Back to top Go down

The law of attraction, real or bullshit?
Page 1 of 1