Street Fight Secrets
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Street Fight Secrets

Intelligent Self Protection Solutions: Combative Psychology and Street Applied Martial Arts

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Fake or real

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
roadkill

roadkill

Fake or real Empty
PostSubject: Fake or real   Fake or real EmptyFri Nov 06, 2009 2:28 pm

Now doing something like this is not beyond the possibilities of dumb rednecks. I can say that because I am a dumb redneck. Cool

I believe it's fake, but there are a bunch of people that believe it's real.

Back to top Go down
thugsage
Admin
thugsage

Fake or real Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fake or real   Fake or real EmptyFri Nov 06, 2009 2:56 pm

roadkill wrote:
Now doing something like this is not beyond the possibilities of dumb rednecks. I can say that because I am a dumb redneck. Cool
I believe it's fake, but there are a bunch of people that believe it's real.

well, as a person of a multitude of so called ethnicities...i just may fall somewhere between the lines of
a roughneck and a redneck--and several other catchy monikars that sort of are and aren't flattering. i would sort of like
to believe it's real because i'm way to happy to believe there are halfwitts out there that would do this sort of thing and
have it incidentally be their collective last days on earth. a bit of sadism, uncharitable thoughts, and a propensity to laugh
at folks not so much to feel better about myself but as a sort of early on built mechanism that enjoys the shit out of laughing
at life and all of it's genetic throwbacks.

having said all that.

I TOO THINK IT'S FAKE.

even an inbred shitbean would not be aiming high, he'd be aiming dead center. crazy but not fukin' stupid. they made it
this far, with a whole list of fish hooks from the temple, dog bites, and whatever else happens when you try to eat a live possum. but i seriously doubt they don't at least half respect the mite of led.

naaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah, but fun to watch. sort of like TV wrestling, which i still enjoy--and i'll be watching this again too.
Back to top Go down
http://www.emptyhand.webs.com
Sharif H

Fake or real Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fake or real   Fake or real EmptyFri Nov 06, 2009 6:10 pm

Based on the reactions, I would have said real.

Then I thought: "Why didn't the force of the round cause him to take a step back?"

Then I watched the pistol that supposedly shot him. It must be a great firearm because there was absolutely ZERO frikkin recoil and no muzzle flash at all.

Either it was another weapon that shot him, or they are pretty good actors.

My new verdict: FAKE
Back to top Go down
http://www.tactical-protection.com
Blakops

Blakops

Fake or real Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fake or real   Fake or real EmptySat Nov 07, 2009 6:48 pm

Not sure if its real. Clear them out of the genepool before they breed is my take. Thought you were off for the weekend, Roadkill? If you are hope your having fun.
Back to top Go down
Mike2010

Mike2010

Fake or real Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fake or real   Fake or real EmptySun Nov 08, 2009 12:15 am

Having seen a rifle fired, and a small calibre machine gun, I can honestly say that looked like a cap gun. A 9mm round from a handgun would wind you if not break your ribs (i'm presuming) also be far louder (i'm presuming).

I could understand if it was a .22, maybe? I didn't watch the end because it looked so fake.

Watch the vid of Jonny Knoxville shooting himself to get some frame of reference on this lol. I think that might have been real.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Fake or real Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fake or real   Fake or real Empty

Back to top Go down

Fake or real
Page 1 of 1