Street Fight Secrets
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Street Fight Secrets

Intelligent Self Protection Solutions: Combative Psychology and Street Applied Martial Arts

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

LESS FOR TECHNIQUE--MORE ABOUT THE INTENSITY

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
thugsage
Admin
thugsage

LESS FOR TECHNIQUE--MORE ABOUT THE INTENSITY Empty
PostSubject: LESS FOR TECHNIQUE--MORE ABOUT THE INTENSITY   LESS FOR TECHNIQUE--MORE ABOUT THE INTENSITY EmptyTue Dec 01, 2009 8:15 pm

i've looked at this bloke before. and like him. i had to ask why since the technique is sort of basic. it wasn't just
the foul language, though i'll be the first to admit...

it wasn't just the demeanor that sort of looked a bit british boxer crossed with football coach...it wasn't even the
cocknepino accent [sounded philipino to me at first, then cockney...then erm, both]. i realized it wasn't even the
intensity--which is what i thought at first. it was the hint of instability. the guy's half bonkers in a good way. i look
into his unstable eyes and see that he's had some street exposure. it conveys. it is an element that i teach by
way of what is presented--i like his version having seen it. i suppose it validates the eccentricities of how i teach
but it wasn't meant to be an ego stroke. it's just that it has affected me, and perhaps it's not such a bad game face
in building intensity. i would imagine that as a teacher, one wants the intensity to be infexious and brain-washing.

i mean [sort of joking], after seeing this crazy f&*ker, i sort of felt amped up and like the moves more--even as
at least for this particular scenario i like my response better [in terms of logistics]--but i get a kick out of his
nasty game face. if that makes any sense. the mind f&*k. it aids in the exocution of the technique, in droves.

originally, i saw him in this clip and sort of became fond of it:

Back to top Go down
http://www.emptyhand.webs.com
Richard Grannon
Admin
Richard Grannon

PostSubject: Re: LESS FOR TECHNIQUE--MORE ABOUT THE INTENSITY   LESS FOR TECHNIQUE--MORE ABOUT THE INTENSITY EmptyWed Dec 02, 2009 5:24 am

I think its a cantonese accent, I know some HK MA chaps who know him

he's very funny, obsessed with coffins, he did his own master wong rap and did a great thing about how if you dont empty your cup "all you can taste is your silly teeeeea!" Razz

I respect his, or the peps he's working with marketing abilities, his following came on large and fast!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.streetfightsecrets.com
thugsage
Admin
thugsage

PostSubject: Re: LESS FOR TECHNIQUE--MORE ABOUT THE INTENSITY   LESS FOR TECHNIQUE--MORE ABOUT THE INTENSITY EmptyWed Dec 02, 2009 5:51 am

Richard Grannon wrote:
I think its a cantonese accent, I know some HK MA chaps who know him

he's very funny, obsessed with coffins, he did his own master wong rap and did a great thing about how if you dont empty your cup "all you can taste is your silly teeeeea!" Razz

I respect his, or the peps he's working with marketing abilities, his following came on large and fast!!

thanks for the info, he's a funny bloke--intense and a bit eccentric Laughing
hard not to like
Back to top Go down
maija
Admin
maija

PostSubject: Re: LESS FOR TECHNIQUE--MORE ABOUT THE INTENSITY   LESS FOR TECHNIQUE--MORE ABOUT THE INTENSITY EmptyWed Dec 02, 2009 8:50 am

That was fun Smile
' ....then you go home. have some breakfast ... HAHAHA!
Coffins, eh?

My accupuncturist trains with a Taoist called Master Wong. He's from the Total Reality School of Taoism .... but I don't think it's this guy ... but maybe it is Razz Laughing
Back to top Go down
thugsage
Admin
thugsage

PostSubject: Re: LESS FOR TECHNIQUE--MORE ABOUT THE INTENSITY   LESS FOR TECHNIQUE--MORE ABOUT THE INTENSITY EmptyWed Dec 02, 2009 5:51 pm

maija wrote:
That was fun Smile
' ....then you go home. have some breakfast ... HAHAHA!
Coffins, eh?

My accupuncturist trains with a Taoist called Master Wong. He's from the Total Reality School of Taoism .... but I don't think it's this guy ... but maybe it is Razz Laughing

sort of half gansta, half deep sifu--the stuff of myths, plenty for the students to
have fun with affraid Shocked cheers

can't you just see it? that bloke with the rooster hair, i'm glad he's learning how to fight, it's really for the best.
Embarassed
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: LESS FOR TECHNIQUE--MORE ABOUT THE INTENSITY   LESS FOR TECHNIQUE--MORE ABOUT THE INTENSITY Empty

Back to top Go down

LESS FOR TECHNIQUE--MORE ABOUT THE INTENSITY
Page 1 of 1