Street Fight Secrets
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Street Fight Secrets

Intelligent Self Protection Solutions: Combative Psychology and Street Applied Martial Arts

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

ZULU STICK FIGHT

Go down 
+3
Sharif H
roadkill
thugsage
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Blakops

Blakops

ZULU STICK FIGHT - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ZULU STICK FIGHT   ZULU STICK FIGHT - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 17, 2009 12:26 pm

Crime is on the rise, mate hence more criminals who dont care what the law states.

Maija, your quite correct of course, If I were to use the flash light it would become a weapon. Its is more P.C. in appearence whilst still being an effective deterrent which is what made me get one. I hoping never to have to use it other than as a flashlight, but if I have to with the messed up personal protection laws in the UK, I am better with a torch than with a bat. Say for instance we have an incident at night & I go out with it. It is far more likely to go unremarked than the rounders bat, If the police are called and I am still holding it, I am unlikely to get a dressing down or threatened with arrest for carrying a weapon publicly.

Would be interested in the Mick Coup article, was hoping to attend a seminar with him, weekend just gone. Is it on his site?

Urban combatives, Lee's site has most Coup articles up.

Apart fron the demo last year have done no escrima stuff. I am hoping that when I have some time to run through the dog bros stuff. The staff vid was excellent & i have the early collection to watch & go through.

But bladework...bit dangerous for others with my eyesight, would love to learn though. Perhaps I should look for Re-enactors & go the way of European Martial Traditions.

Read "English Martial Arts" last year again, by Terry Brown. Fantastic book, covering bare knuckle to all other weapon arts in British History. Very informative & as a WestCountry boy, provides some local history I did'nt know.

BTW Russ, Love the new pick, very bonny with big chubby cheeks, & the baby looks beautiful too.
Back to top Go down
Karunamama

PostSubject: Re: ZULU STICK FIGHT   ZULU STICK FIGHT - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 17, 2009 1:52 pm

Russ, here's a vid of someone subjecting their CS walking stick to some tests
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dPNua_SL_fo

He rambles a little. Testing starts at 3:00.
Back to top Go down
thugsage
Admin
thugsage

PostSubject: Re: ZULU STICK FIGHT   ZULU STICK FIGHT - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 17, 2009 7:58 pm

cheers mate, i quite enjoyed that.
i like that ball at the end, my mind is racing Shocked
wondering about prices and potential xmas holiday
gift budgets, etc Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.emptyhand.webs.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ZULU STICK FIGHT   ZULU STICK FIGHT - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

ZULU STICK FIGHT
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2