Street Fight Secrets
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Street Fight Secrets

Intelligent Self Protection Solutions: Combative Psychology and Street Applied Martial Arts

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Swine Flu (PART 3??)

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Sharif H

Swine Flu (PART 3??) Empty
PostSubject: Swine Flu (PART 3??)   Swine Flu (PART 3??) EmptyWed Nov 11, 2009 6:16 pm

Last edited by Sharif H on Mon Sep 03, 2012 12:18 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.tactical-protection.com
Mike2010

Mike2010

PostSubject: Re: Swine Flu (PART 3??)   Swine Flu (PART 3??) EmptyWed Nov 11, 2009 6:50 pm

Youtube is very slow for me but i'm getting through them. It is slightly disconcerting to see the get-out clauses - as we all know Pharmaceutical companies don't necessarily abide by the same laws and ethics as society.

For me this video raised some important points. I wasn't aware that the jab was to be made compulsary (Is it?), and I'm dismayed to see how little it's been tested.

What the video doesn't cover however, is the danger that H1H1 presents vs the risks of the vaccinne.

I think the stuff at the end with regards to RFID chips was a bit offbeat, but that's a topic for a different debate.
Back to top Go down
Sharif H

PostSubject: Re: Swine Flu (PART 3??)   Swine Flu (PART 3??) EmptyThu Nov 12, 2009 4:55 pm

Last edited by Sharif H on Mon Sep 03, 2012 12:18 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.tactical-protection.com
D.M.B.

D.M.B.

PostSubject: Re: Swine Flu (PART 3??)   Swine Flu (PART 3??) EmptySun Nov 15, 2009 1:00 am

The WHO has basically said that the vaccine should be made mandatory as apparently the swine flu is a pandemic... you should, fire and brimstone is falling from the sky and the seas are boiling... btw buy the new Lexus.

My feelings on this are very strong. If it was a case of wanting to vaccinate people against ebola or a DISEASE I'd be in line with everyone else. However, this is the goddam flu and the vaccine's testing and data are flimsy and suspect at best. Besides I've already had it, and am therefore already immune to it in the future.

If this is going to be legislated then I guess there will be an arrest warrant out for me as there's no way I'm voluntarily drinking the cool aid.
Back to top Go down
Blakops

Blakops

PostSubject: Re: Swine Flu (PART 3??)   Swine Flu (PART 3??) EmptySun Nov 15, 2009 2:28 pm

I was trying to stay out of this. I expect that compulsory vaccination is just being mooted to appear that something is being done. IF it really was that virulent then perhaps they will try bringing it in. Suspect that for a retro-virus it's going to be near impossible.

The WHO can be worryingly perverse for an organisation that should be using science to combat threatening disease. It seems to be at the mercy of American religio-politics at time. For instance, check out this idiocy. It's on a par with Jeanette Winterson, wanting funding for homeopathic treatment for HIV

http://www.who.int/hiv/topics/malecircumcision/en/index.html
Back to top Go down
Mike2010

Mike2010

PostSubject: Re: Swine Flu (PART 3??)   Swine Flu (PART 3??) EmptySun Nov 15, 2009 4:15 pm

That's a good point Blackops, much like a lot of schemes it can help your [delicately balanced] image to appear to have a plan, I suppose.
Back to top Go down
Milo

PostSubject: Re swine flu   Swine Flu (PART 3??) EmptySun Oct 10, 2010 5:45 pm

Swine flu is just a rumour put out by the drug companies in order to sell their products. i don't believe any of it. Oh well must be off, back to my sty for my evening swill!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Swine Flu (PART 3??)   Swine Flu (PART 3??) Empty

Back to top Go down

Swine Flu (PART 3??)
Page 1 of 1