Street Fight Secrets
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Street Fight Secrets

Intelligent Self Protection Solutions: Combative Psychology and Street Applied Martial Arts

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Unique situation

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
roadkill

roadkill

Unique situation Empty
PostSubject: Unique situation   Unique situation EmptyThu Oct 15, 2009 4:30 pm

How would you handle this rather unique situation?

http://media.mtvnservices.com/video/player.swf?uri=mgid:cms:mvideo:cmt.com:40319&group=music&type=error&ref=None&geo=US
Back to top Go down
Blakops

Blakops

Unique situation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unique situation   Unique situation EmptyThu Oct 15, 2009 5:37 pm

unfortunately, I cant view it. Wont play in the UK.
Back to top Go down
thugsage
Admin
thugsage

Unique situation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unique situation   Unique situation EmptyThu Oct 15, 2009 6:42 pm

WOW, that was awesome, and i like practical jokes too.

how would i handle it, can't say. sometimes i'm passive aggressive-ish, which means
i just may stay there and think, "he better ask when he sees me, i'm not moving".

then there's another 'nip-it' side of me that might at least 'desire' to take the guy's
cell and toss it.

i guess in the right part of town i may decide to 'move-along' Laughing and let go of my
imbalances.

i really enjoyed that cheers

how bout you Roadkill, what would you do? scratch
Back to top Go down
http://www.emptyhand.webs.com
roadkill

roadkill

Unique situation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unique situation   Unique situation EmptyThu Oct 15, 2009 8:05 pm

Tried to find a youtube version... not avail.

I thought about what I would do and that's a tuff one. I might actually say something to the guy on the phone. It's not beyond my scope of reactions. If I chose not to say anything, I would probably just leave shortly after that. Because, when you’re dealing with a pissed off husband he could show up locked and loaded and I wouldn't have a clue as to who it might be or what he would look like. Especially if my wife or daughter were with me.
Back to top Go down
roadkill

roadkill

Unique situation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unique situation   Unique situation EmptyThu Oct 15, 2009 8:44 pm

Ok some how Rolling Eyes I obtianed a copy of the video and uploaded it to youtube for our UK buds.

Back to top Go down
Blakops

Blakops

Unique situation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unique situation   Unique situation EmptyFri Oct 16, 2009 12:32 am

I'm afraid it still wont let us view it. Thanks very much for the effort though. Very Happy

Copyright restrictions. Is it a Tom Mabe prank?
Back to top Go down
roadkill

roadkill

Unique situation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unique situation   Unique situation EmptyFri Oct 16, 2009 1:22 am

Blakops wrote:
I'm afraid it still wont let us view it. Thanks very much for the effort though. Very Happy

Copyright restrictions. Is it a Tom Mabe prank?

Maybe... plus I just got this from youtube

Your video, prank, may have content that is owned or licensed by Viacom.

No action is required on your part; however, if you are interested in learning how this affects your video, please visit

However I can still view it I wonder why you can't?
Back to top Go down
thugsage
Admin
thugsage

Unique situation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unique situation   Unique situation EmptyFri Oct 16, 2009 10:19 am

roadkill wrote:

I thought about what I would do and that's a tuff one. I might actually say something to the guy on the phone. It's not beyond my scope of reactions. If I chose not to say anything, I would probably just leave shortly after that. Because, when you’re dealing with a pissed off husband he could show up locked and loaded and I wouldn't have a clue as to who it might be or what he would look like. Especially if my wife or daughter were with me.

scratch YUP, MAKES SENSE
Back to top Go down
http://www.emptyhand.webs.com
Sponsored content

Unique situation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unique situation   Unique situation Empty

Back to top Go down

Unique situation
Page 1 of 1