Street Fight Secrets
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Street Fight Secrets

Intelligent Self Protection Solutions: Combative Psychology and Street Applied Martial Arts

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Spam Sandwich

Go down 
+4
technics1210
thugsage
chulodog
Richard Grannon
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
chulodog

chulodog

Spam Sandwich - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam Sandwich   Spam Sandwich - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 02, 2009 2:47 pm

Chulo a couple of times now you've implied that I was aware that Bob's claims were false- allow me to set you straight: at that point I had no reason to doubt that Bob was in the SAS, no reason whatsoever.

yeah, richie, maby i was wrong, but i thougt you two were some kind of friends.. and if you come over to his place you have to see fotos etc, from his time in the sas, especially because he is so fond of his military past. and if ther arent any fotos, or proofs, i for sure gonna doubt my friends.

but wtf, i believe you, no problem man

cheers
Back to top Go down
ShadowBo

PostSubject: hahaha!   Spam Sandwich - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 02, 2009 2:47 pm

the never ending storeeee, la la la la la la la la

Richie, have you learnt your lesson yet? hahaha!

SAS fight style was good DVD (except the disarms were shoite tho)

funny yo see how uptight people get over a dvd

GOOD BYE

forever

lol!
Back to top Go down
Richard Grannon
Admin
Richard Grannon

PostSubject: Re: Spam Sandwich   Spam Sandwich - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 02, 2009 3:15 pm

wow... this really is a long way from over isnt it? ok, well, interestin to see what happens next

Chulo, I dunno mate, could be that Im a public schoolboy and was drilled to respect my elders or that Im just naive and/ or too soft, but I NEVER questioned it (at least not at the time) I never joined the army, I've never felt qualified to make a judgement about peoples military background and besides which he told EVERYBODY he was SAS and even met up with other SAS guys looked them dead in the eye and said, basically, "Im one of you". Ive sat in on interviews with him talking about his SAS past going out to millions of people....I mean... that surely qualifies as some sort of "social proof" doesnt it?

Now Im a pretty confident guy in social interaction but that? fuck me man, thats balls of STEEL. I thought if its good enough for Macaleese and Robin Horsfall and the loads of other ex miliatary and SERVING military Bob was working with its good enough for me.

He does have military paraphernalia and some photos in the house, but what difference does that make?

Seriously, why would I doubt him?

You tell me your ex military, I make a judgement, I dont demand to see your "papers" or whatever qualifies as "proof" - which can probably be faked anyway.

" He cant be lying, not so publicly, he would never get away with it and the gains dont justify the risks " was my thought process

People have been shot dead in the UK for doing this type of thing- why bother? to sell some martial arts courses????!!! seriously? its just not even remotely sane is it?

If he has lied, and noone has proved he has remember, so we have to say "if" to keep it fair, then I really do not see the point.

One thing I will say: I guarantee you Bob has never made proper money from the SAS thing, those courses he runs make him a pittance. I know how much they cost to run and how many people they get divvied up between. If he lied, the reason was NOT money. It cant have been.

Over to the anonymous cyber posters...

seriously, sign in post an introdcution, be polite and construct a well reasoned argument, you will have loads more effect and sympathy.

I await the response of the anonymous ones... is it possible for you to be reasoned or is the heart ache just to much?

Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.streetfightsecrets.com
joe

PostSubject: Re: Spam Sandwich   Spam Sandwich - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 03, 2009 10:26 am

Hi Richie,

As you await response from the anonymous posters I feel obliged to reply, especially that the other two "guests" said their goodbye forever, as it seems.. Smile

I apologize if my "guest" status posts were against the house's written or unwritten rule. I only tried to convince Andy to be happy with his DVDs but he would not listen.

I do not plan to make many posts so I thought registration was not necessary for my mission. I must admit that I do read the forum from time to time as I enjoy reading the posts from the regulars, they are funny and sympathetic.

As you probably perceived from my two posts, I have nothing against the SAS DVDs or your work, in fact I really like all the material you put together.

I only made a slight comment on the unexpected style in your emails which (I suspect) probably contributed to Andy losing his temper and going overboard.
Back to top Go down
Richard Grannon
Admin
Richard Grannon

PostSubject: Re: Spam Sandwich   Spam Sandwich - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 03, 2009 10:49 am

yeah my style of customer relations is an "arsehole filter"- its come from years of doorwork, dealing with adolescents with behavioural problems in schools, taxiing and running this business.

ANd it seems to be working just fine for me Very Happy

In business Ive found that MOST people are cool and by most I mean if you have 500 or even a 1000 customers then 1 or 2 will be irredeemable arseholes, the problem with these "anii" is that they

1.take up your time and emotional energy that would be better served being given to the loyal majority

2.fuck up your day and piss in the punch for everyone else, Im here for the real and mainly silent majority, people who want to learn

I know I can seem harsh or "intense" but I get people trying to lean, whinge, manipulate, game me all the time and being a touch aggressive just filters these idiots out.

Im not here to save the world. If some mongs fall by the wayside then my philosophy gets Darwinian quick.

Life is short, time is precious.

Customer Relations? SHow me a loyal customer and I'll bend over backwards for them (that's how we've created such strong loyalty over the years)... show me some tool who blagged a DVD set for 7 quid off an ebay auction who thinks I know owe him my living and I will turn nasty quickly.

Its "street fight secrets", not "sucking up to whingebag secrets"- if people dont like me or my material then what the fuck are they doing on my reality screen?

vote with your feet

Now then ladies and gents

If anyone has anything NEW to say on this subject, please feel free

this isnt going to become an 85 page competition for the funniest/cleverest post and a "Ill just put my final two cents worth" in thread now is it?

If you want 85 pages of milking then there are other "circle jerk" forums you and your "cyber buddies" can pull each other off on.

Chortle, "Bob Spurious"- HILLLLLARIOUS! hahahaha! ho ho ho ho! fnaar... etc etc

Yeah good one lads.
Back to top Go down
joe

PostSubject: Re: Spam Sandwich   Spam Sandwich - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 03, 2009 1:13 pm

I've been running my own business for 8 years and I can tell you that I don't have to be harsh to that small minority of customers whom I don't particularly fancy. Brief and polity replies always suffice. You are also running the risk that the people you offend will put your business in a bad light on internet forums.

Your arsehole filter is definatelly set too high, if adjusted to medium, less potential customers would end up in the asshole folder, you would get more business and everyone would be happy.

I am out of this discussion now, indeed too much time spent on this one.
Back to top Go down
Richard Grannon
Admin
Richard Grannon

PostSubject: Re: Spam Sandwich   Spam Sandwich - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 03, 2009 1:37 pm

I wasnt asking for advice.
Back to top Go down
chulodog

chulodog

PostSubject: Re: Spam Sandwich   Spam Sandwich - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 03, 2009 3:50 pm

Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Danite

PostSubject: Re: Spam Sandwich   Spam Sandwich - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 03, 2009 10:24 pm

Let me say I have been more than impressed with the quality of the materials and the way in which Richie runs his buisness and treats his customers.He is right about the assholes.be polite one time, and if they keep farting, open the window and kick them out.
Back to top Go down
thugsage
Admin
thugsage

PostSubject: Re: Spam Sandwich   Spam Sandwich - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 03, 2009 10:58 pm

Danite wrote:
He is right about the assholes.be polite one time, and if they keep farting, open the window and kick them out.

Razz

and then light some incense and don't eat for a little while pale affraid

lol!

Just one question Danite, do you mean open the window...and then subsequently kick them out of the room, or kick them out of the window scratch i'm just curious Shocked
Back to top Go down
http://www.emptyhand.webs.com
Danite

PostSubject: Re: Spam Sandwich   Spam Sandwich - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 04, 2009 3:50 am

I guess that would depend how much an asshole they are being! Razz
Back to top Go down
technics1210

technics1210

PostSubject: Re: Spam Sandwich   Spam Sandwich - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 05, 2009 9:06 am

Sorry guys, old topic i know but i just read the opening post properlly and it's made my day so far! I love this:

I have ordered you to tellietubbies furry pants party.Is true what is being told that Bob would not have wear animal costume for make lovings?Iam from Finland

I know English is not his first language but mega lol!

I have ordered you to tellietubbies furry pants party??????????

and then

Is true what is being told that Bob would not have wear animal costume for make lovings.
I love the fact that straight after that he states he's from Finland lol

I will spend the rest of the day deleting my mental images of bob running around in an animal suit and telletubbies having a furry pants party, what ever the fuck that is.

Spam Sandwich - Page 2 Orang3REU2702_468x708
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Spam Sandwich   Spam Sandwich - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Spam Sandwich
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2