Street Fight Secrets
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Street Fight Secrets

Intelligent Self Protection Solutions: Combative Psychology and Street Applied Martial Arts

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Tony Blauer / PDR

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Craig'R

Tony Blauer / PDR Empty
PostSubject: Tony Blauer / PDR   Tony Blauer / PDR EmptyThu Mar 27, 2008 1:17 pm

Can anyone offer any advice or thoughts on the PDR system? The video clips on the site are excellent and I have to say I found them persuasive at a fundemental level. Has anyone attended a PDR course or bought the supporting material.
Thanks,
Craig.
Smile
Back to top Go down
AdamM

Tony Blauer / PDR Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tony Blauer / PDR   Tony Blauer / PDR EmptyThu Mar 27, 2008 1:20 pm

Richie put me onto the Tony Blaur clips in an earlier newsletter. very good stuff. There's a decent ammount of a seminar broken down on youtube.
Back to top Go down
Gary M.

Tony Blauer / PDR Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tony Blauer / PDR   Tony Blauer / PDR EmptyFri Mar 28, 2008 7:00 pm

Craig,

I'm new to the forum so this is my first post.

I have not attended the PDR course but I have had the privilege of train with Tony Blauer
on several courses over the past six or seven years. I have been certified by him as a SPEAR fundamentals instructor.

The PDR course is really a course for instructors who wish to include Tony's material and methods in their clubs and is something that Im hoping to attend next year, although I don't run a club.

I can whole-heartedly recommend all of his DVD material and certainly recommend taking any opportunity to train with him.
Back to top Go down
Craig'R

Tony Blauer / PDR Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tony Blauer / PDR   Tony Blauer / PDR EmptySun Mar 30, 2008 9:27 am

Thanks guys. I've looked at some clips on You Tube and am impressed with the what I've watched. Tony's delivery is slick and persuasive. The techniques look simple and effective. Thanks for your thoughts.
Craig
Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Tony Blauer / PDR Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tony Blauer / PDR   Tony Blauer / PDR Empty

Back to top Go down

Tony Blauer / PDR
Page 1 of 1