Street Fight Secrets
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Street Fight Secrets

Intelligent Self Protection Solutions: Combative Psychology and Street Applied Martial Arts

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Most Horrific Video I Ever Seen

Go down 
+3
thugsage
chulodog
Lonewolf333
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Lonewolf333

Most Horrific Video I Ever Seen Empty
PostSubject: Most Horrific Video I Ever Seen   Most Horrific Video I Ever Seen EmptyThu Dec 25, 2008 8:44 pm

Yeah, I've seen a lot of the typical beheadings and carbombings and whatnot on the net. I've also seen car accidents, violence and death in real life. But I found this video the other day and damn quite possibly the worst thing I ever seen on the internet.

http://www.theync.com/media.php?name=6826-shocking-man-is-murdered

The story is, that a group of 3 teenagers from the Ukraine filmed it. They went on a killing spree, murdering 21 people. This is one of the murders.
Back to top Go down
chulodog

chulodog

PostSubject: Re: Most Horrific Video I Ever Seen   Most Horrific Video I Ever Seen EmptyThu Dec 25, 2008 11:48 pm

little bit sick yeah, on xmas eve.. haha, but some people enjoy this kind of killing
Back to top Go down
thugsage
Admin
thugsage

PostSubject: Re: Most Horrific Video I Ever Seen   Most Horrific Video I Ever Seen EmptyFri Dec 26, 2008 6:55 am

dregs of society. the world always has mentally ill people like this, and no one misses them or envies anything about them when they're gone. they're names don't even matter. that their shit lives affect others so violently is disturbing. but there are always people like this--in small numbers, that exist in the midst of rebellions, and other places where the peripheral violence can serve as a hidy-hole for them. look at ruanda (sp?)/natzi germany. i really don't think it's a prevaling mindset. just small numbers of frightening and disturbed people ruling the roost--and sheep running in all directions just to stay alive and away from harm (either with the flow, or far from it). don't know what more to say other than 'fucking assholes'. even of the people i've known, i'll always remember the several who've somehow snapped under pressure (drugs/whatever) and done extreme--if only momentary things. i worked with a really cool and calm security officer who one day shot his supervisor point blank in the forehead, making the papers and leaving his family without a husband and father. in a moment, he did something that left him lost forever figuratively and literally. it's curious to know what makes people snap. i know a female student who is practically a columbine kid in the making. i had my chance at the table and asked the question, "why is she here, we're not equiped to sort out her needs?". i keep her close by and work with her constantly. i'm running the risk of rambling--since it's in the wee hours and i'm tired, but i reckon the mind is an unusual thing...capable of great things we can't even dream of, but absolute shit if left to rot/fester.
Back to top Go down
http://www.emptyhand.webs.com
James

James

PostSubject: Re: Most Horrific Video I Ever Seen   Most Horrific Video I Ever Seen EmptyFri Dec 26, 2008 8:35 am

Fuck thats sick..

Further information for anyone interested : http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dnepropetrovsk_maniacs
Back to top Go down
chulodog

chulodog

PostSubject: Re: Most Horrific Video I Ever Seen   Most Horrific Video I Ever Seen EmptyFri Dec 26, 2008 1:33 pm

unbelieveble how sick this shit is. really starting to believe in satan, and god. where i live was a satanic band playing, and filmed.. on tv, but it was a real freak show, with blood on stage and hell sounds, and so on.. the eyes of the people in the place look like possesed.. really really sick..

but i think slowly the devil takes over your mind.. like this song, and the scary thing is, thats cool also..
http://nl.youtube.com/watch?v=Zzak8Gq3KO0&feature=channel_page

i like this kind of music, but i dont listen to it anymore
Back to top Go down
Richard Grannon
Admin
Richard Grannon

PostSubject: Re: Most Horrific Video I Ever Seen   Most Horrific Video I Ever Seen EmptySat Dec 27, 2008 6:14 pm

hey boys and girls- this is and has been for over 2 months running successfully as a non moderated forum, no banning, no deleting, no editing: you can say what you want how you want to, the forum doesnt belong to me any more than the ideas i teach do - it belongs to the people who use it/them

but I would just like to say

remember the really simple computer programming principle: GIGO, garbage in garbage out

and if your a hippy like me: what you focus on gets stronger
Back to top Go down
http://www.streetfightsecrets.com
thugsage
Admin
thugsage

PostSubject: Re: Most Horrific Video I Ever Seen   Most Horrific Video I Ever Seen EmptySat Dec 27, 2008 8:07 pm

yyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyup! flower afro cheers
Back to top Go down
James

James

PostSubject: Re: Most Horrific Video I Ever Seen   Most Horrific Video I Ever Seen EmptySat Dec 27, 2008 10:50 pm

I cant get this video out of my mind it really is disturbing how another human is capable of doing this. I agree with you chulodog, satan, god whatever i dont know what to put it down to.

Also : hows it going richie ?! Smile
Back to top Go down
chulodog

chulodog

PostSubject: Re: Most Horrific Video I Ever Seen   Most Horrific Video I Ever Seen EmptySat Dec 27, 2008 11:21 pm

thanx james! no other words for it! it is sick and i really have a bad day of this vid... also im worried i would become an animal like this.. i rather would like to be the victim , because i could not handle the feeling about the fact i killed somebody like this for nothing..
Back to top Go down
chulodog

chulodog

PostSubject: Re: Most Horrific Video I Ever Seen   Most Horrific Video I Ever Seen EmptySat Dec 27, 2008 11:24 pm

you are not a hippie richard, just know the facts! more and more you proved to be wise, because its true! where you put your mind on its true! and like these fuck heads.. god will judge them
Back to top Go down
chulodog

chulodog

PostSubject: Re: Most Horrific Video I Ever Seen   Most Horrific Video I Ever Seen EmptySat Dec 27, 2008 11:32 pm

@russel indeed the mind is an strange thing.. because the first time i watched this, i thought, maby the guy did something wrong.. but later i realised , a strange force of evil is going around here.. and the guy s enjoyed it! laughing at the victim.. really really sick. but if you look again. all over the world people are this way.. in afrika, and in every war.. also in a war ive been in to.. but in a different setting.. i wish people dont like to see pain in other people
Back to top Go down
James

James

PostSubject: Re: Most Horrific Video I Ever Seen   Most Horrific Video I Ever Seen EmptySun Dec 28, 2008 9:54 am

I agree, Richard you are extremely intelligent and always produce long and valid replies, the majority of which is way out of my depth and end up going over my head a bit! If you read the wiki page it claims that these men had actually killed 21 other people in a similar fashion, even a 14 year old child. Now to me that is unexplainable i cant imagine what could possess someone to do that to a defenceless individual.

They also murdered woman, and call me old fashioned but there is somthing about hurting woman that i really hate! You are correct again chulodog, this happens all over the world during wars, in Africa, middles eastern contries, fuck only 60 years ago you had WW2 and the Nazis and Russians no doubt did this to one another!
Back to top Go down
chulodog

chulodog

PostSubject: Re: Most Horrific Video I Ever Seen   Most Horrific Video I Ever Seen EmptyMon Dec 29, 2008 11:03 am

strange , the change of mindset huh? if you look to it as a bigger world wide thing, it becomes less disturbing... but still i dont like the power behind the mindset of people who do this kind of shit..

also i cannot understand how they can sleep well? because i did also some stupid things in my life (not like this shit!) and i have more problems with myself than with the people i hurt in somekind.

like bob spour and in the army they say see them as targets.. but im way to sensitive to see everybody as target.. everytime i get emotions also if i fight somebody.

like richie said, where your focus on is important. only the strange thing is.. i know if i cook and eat healthy i feel better, if i watch humor movies i feel better, if i workout every day i feel better, etc etc..

WHY I eat pizza to much? haha, and look violent movies? and have to push myself to run every day?
Back to top Go down
paulb

paulb

PostSubject: Re: Most Horrific Video I Ever Seen   Most Horrific Video I Ever Seen EmptyMon Dec 29, 2008 7:15 pm

chulodog wrote:
unbelieveble how sick this shit is.
Agreed!
chulodog wrote:
really starting to believe in satan, and god.
On what basis?
chulodog wrote:
where i live was a satanic band playing, and filmed.. on tv, but it was a real freak show, with blood on stage and hell sounds, and so on.. the eyes of the people in the place look like possesed.. really really sick..
There is a tendency amongst juveniles to try to make more out of what after all is nothing more than theatre! What you describe isn't sick!
chulodog wrote:
but i think slowly the devil takes over your mind.. like this song, and the scary thing is, thats cool also..
Really! You believe that the devil slowly takes over your mind just like a song on youtube! Get a grip ! Get a life, and get real mate!
chulodog wrote:
i like this kind of music, but i dont listen to it anymore
Marvellous! Otherwise satan would have taken over your mind, and you would be killing cats and setting things on fire!
Back to top Go down
chulodog

chulodog

PostSubject: Re: Most Horrific Video I Ever Seen   Most Horrific Video I Ever Seen EmptyMon Dec 29, 2008 9:01 pm

what you like to say to me?
Back to top Go down
paulb

paulb

PostSubject: Re: Most Horrific Video I Ever Seen   Most Horrific Video I Ever Seen EmptyTue Dec 30, 2008 12:09 am

chulodog wrote:
what you like to say to me?
Yes!
Back to top Go down
Lonewolf333

PostSubject: Re: Most Horrific Video I Ever Seen   Most Horrific Video I Ever Seen EmptyTue Dec 30, 2008 12:20 am

Sick human behavior not supernatural influenced behavior.
Back to top Go down
chulodog

chulodog

PostSubject: Re: Most Horrific Video I Ever Seen   Most Horrific Video I Ever Seen EmptyTue Dec 30, 2008 9:55 am

There is a tendency amongst juveniles to try to make more out of what after all is nothing more than theatre! What you describe isn't sick!

How can you tell, if you even didnt see it? they are forbidden in many countries, and yes stupid holland where everything is allowed is the place they perform now. itry tho find the sick satanic band.. wait
Back to top Go down
chulodog

chulodog

PostSubject: Re: Most Horrific Video I Ever Seen   Most Horrific Video I Ever Seen EmptyTue Dec 30, 2008 10:13 am

dont find the same intervieuw on you tube, only on a duch site,

but heres some nice example.
and you can say nothing happens to your mind if you listen this shit. but only in america 6000 suicide s a year with people who listen to this kind of music.
and this people take satan very serious.

http://nl.youtube.com/watch?v=aFn26ntmSsg
Back to top Go down
paulb

paulb

PostSubject: Re: Most Horrific Video I Ever Seen   Most Horrific Video I Ever Seen EmptyTue Dec 30, 2008 12:40 pm

chulodog wrote:

How can you tell, if you even didnt see it? they are forbidden in many countries, and yes stupid holland where everything is allowed is the place they perform now. itry tho find the sick satanic band.. wait

...your telling us that this is a group of musicians whom dress up theatrically,er for theatrical effect!
Back to top Go down
paulb

paulb

PostSubject: Re: Most Horrific Video I Ever Seen   Most Horrific Video I Ever Seen EmptyTue Dec 30, 2008 12:51 pm

chulodog wrote:
and you can say nothing happens to your mind if you listen this shit
Other than become disinterested, in the music that is, not life LOL!

chulodog wrote:
but only in america 6000 suicide s a year with people who listen to this kind of music.
Are you saying that there were no other extenuating circumstances that led to even 1 suicide, your saying that it was purely down to listening to music, which in turn made them believe in satan & then they killed themselves! Really?!
Back to top Go down
thugsage
Admin
thugsage

PostSubject: Re: Most Horrific Video I Ever Seen   Most Horrific Video I Ever Seen EmptyTue Dec 30, 2008 1:52 pm

when it comes to a fundamental believe in real nasty forces playing tug of war with one's soul. i reckon there are those that see the good and evil within themselves as their very own struggle to become a decent person. accountability is the word of the day, and in the end this sort blames themself for stuff that is not healthy/productive/etc... the other group says (like the guy i knew--who flipped through the bible during his security shift, and shot his supervisor in the forehead), "be careful, the devel's trying to get your soul". for this security guard. lucifer was at his door knocking the entire day. and this poor guy was reading this book constantly to keep evil away.

i guess i'm in the first (former) catagory. all that vid did for me was make me feel like kebabs, or goat vindaloo, at best. but i allow for the fact that my beliefs aren't the measuring stick. just a caution to the fundamentalist crew. i've noticed they spend alot of time fearing the stuff, and tend to feel like it's constantly at their doorstep. sometimes it's better just to take a breath and notice things that are nice/positive. otherwise, in the language of fundamentalists, one is worshiping the dark more than the light. take a load off. smell some daisies. even when i was wrestling with how to fit faith in my life, i had an idea that i didn't want to focus on the fear of it. i wanted to (for example) think of the love of jesus, rather than the contempt of sinners. one was infinitely more light and relaxing the other.

so whether you want to see mental illness, or be-el-za-bub (sp?), i think in the end it is at least important to know what the right prescription is. some medicine or other that draws one away from fear which, in the medical anthropology language has the word 'nocebo' attached, stops your brain from kinda sorta imploding and getting the feeling that one day things may happen that will send you in the depths of some hell or other of one's own making or of a supernatural kind.

i had a wise man once say to me, in the midst of an argument, "you're both right, you're both wrong". to just move things along.
like Paul, i'll never really have a fundamentalist take on things. my version of spirituality is far from even opening a holy book. so this may cause trepidation from those who feverishly believe in assimilating views like mine. i wont expect to make any converts, nor am i prosthelatizing (sp?dyslexic nightmare word there), but i will say that we use mantras in meditation for positive stuff when we are receptive--like anchors in self defense, etc... so Chulo, if that stuff makes you uncomfortable, leave it alone. good idea to leave it alone. i hear that and just chuckle because i'm not receptive to the beliefs of things drawing me away from good. that sort of thing i think is worth thinking on.
Back to top Go down
chulodog

chulodog

PostSubject: Re: Most Horrific Video I Ever Seen   Most Horrific Video I Ever Seen EmptyTue Dec 30, 2008 1:53 pm

@ paul B i dont know offcourse, but i think if you day in day out like to listen to satanic music, and pray to him, and like the sick things.. surely you become a violent guy who laughs if he just beat up a guy till dead this way, where the topic started with.
i dont know if theres a satan, but for sure there are sick powers in the world.. you dont believe in any supernatural?
Back to top Go down
paulb

paulb

PostSubject: Re: Most Horrific Video I Ever Seen   Most Horrific Video I Ever Seen EmptyTue Dec 30, 2008 2:11 pm

chulodog wrote:
.. you dont believe in any supernatural?

No belief in Supernatural!
Back to top Go down
Richard Grannon
Admin
Richard Grannon

PostSubject: Re: Most Horrific Video I Ever Seen   Most Horrific Video I Ever Seen EmptyTue Dec 30, 2008 2:41 pm

if you believe in "Satan" and you believe he/ it represents supreme evil then thinking about worshipping evil, singing about it, forming groups and chatting about it, wearing symbols that represent it to you and others, doing rituals about it and generally feeding that thought form is going to bring you to a bad place... for me this is not the afterlife hell of the chritians but the "thislife" hell of the buddhists

personally I cant take it (Satan) seriously because the image of Satan doesnt conjure up images of evil, in my head computer if you put in "Satan" i think of the southparak character then my brain goes into a rather boring 15 minute lecture about how christianity stole the image of Pan, a god idigenous to Europe before christianity, and literally "demonized" him into being the ultimate enemy. Damn them. Give us back our holy sites, holy days and gods what you nicked in your frenzied empire building! Very Happy
Jesus would not approve you know.

Then my brain would kick into the second 15 minute lecture about how "the devil" is represented in the Tarot and how this representation is reflected in dream psychology. Here the Devil represents experience, devil=lived backwards, the forbidden fruit eaten. He also represents the downside of being chained or addicted to pleasures of the flesh, drugs, sex etc But even here the "Devil" isnt actually "Evil"... Da Evil, D'evil, Devil.
He is bit like the lascivious temptation moger Al Pacino overplayed so well in Devils Advocate.

You couldnt sing death metal songs to a kidnapped pagan God of Nature or to a dream psychology archetype with Al Pacino's leering face and have it have a negative effect. At least not in my world.

Therefore I personally find "Satan" ridiculous. But I dont find "evil" ridiculous, obviously. If Satan = Evil in your brain box then listening to a genre of "music" (how do they do all that shout singing without getting a sore throat?) called satanic is obviously a bad idea. Why would you even do it? If Satan=Evil where where you up to in your life that you would want to go to a concert deidicated to a celebration of evil? These kids who kill themselves I expect are not very happy before the Satanic music comes along, but the music certainly doesnt help.

If I want to think of Evil that does frighten and intimidate me I would probably look to the debauchery of the christian inquisition:

"OOooh yes show me your boobs young maid so I can poke about for the mark of satan. No I dont think men being celibate is an unnatural psychological state that drives them insane and warps their libido into manifesting as sadism, Now sit your ass on this hot spike so we can chop bits off you to see if this helps drive the evil of Satan out."

Interesting to look at the root of the word "Satan" http://www.etymonline.com/index.php?search=satan&searchmode=none

There is a lot to the notion of Satan or Lucifer that has been deliberately hidden

The idea of a singular "opposer" has been whittled down to the ultimate bogey man to further the agenda of social control of the christian church thoughout the centuries.

The story is for me one dimensional and extremely childish.

There are three tools the spiritual warrior needs for overcoming the forces of darkness: one is a sense of humour

Back to top Go down
http://www.streetfightsecrets.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Most Horrific Video I Ever Seen   Most Horrific Video I Ever Seen Empty

Back to top Go down

Most Horrific Video I Ever Seen
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next