Street Fight Secrets
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Street Fight Secrets

Intelligent Self Protection Solutions: Combative Psychology and Street Applied Martial Arts

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Keeping track of both hands....

Go down 
AuthorMessage
maija
Admin
maija

Keeping track of both hands.... Empty
PostSubject: Keeping track of both hands....   Keeping track of both hands.... EmptyThu Dec 11, 2008 12:35 am

On the job site today, the window installers were talking about a friend of theirs that got into an altercation the other night at a bar or whatever.
I guess it started inside, words were exchanged and their friend decides to leave. The other guy follows and the exchange continues, then one of this guy's mates (I guess) comes up behind dude and hits him.
This apparently gets dude mad, he's big and quite drunk, so he grabs the guy who hit him, throws him to the pavement and starts to lay into him. I think he must have been leaning over him or sitting/kneeling on him because he was apparently hitting/punching him in the head using his hands.
Don't know what happened with the first guy, but at some point the guy on the ground pulls a box cutter from his pocket (I guess using his other hand to protect his head?) and proceeds to stab and slash dude to the extent that he needed over 100 stitches and staples in his mid - section and almost died.
Obviously being drunk didn't help, and going to the ground himself was a very bad idea. But this story for sure indicates the danger of a concealed weapon at close quarters and how it's important to be aware of a possible draw.
Back to top Go down

Keeping track of both hands....
Page 1 of 1