Street Fight Secrets
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Street Fight Secrets

Intelligent Self Protection Solutions: Combative Psychology and Street Applied Martial Arts

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Solo Drills DVD.. I like it..

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Benjamin

Benjamin

Solo Drills DVD.. I like it.. Empty
PostSubject: Solo Drills DVD.. I like it..   Solo Drills DVD.. I like it.. EmptyMon Nov 03, 2008 10:54 pm

Hi Guys,
Just got the solo drills dvd yesterday and watched it last night before going to bed.

I like it.. some good ways to combine the psychology with the physical movement and building that aggressive intent. And you don't even need a partner. This is good because there isn't always somebody to train with, since I realized I have to take my training into my own hands and even if somebody doesn't want to train on a certain day, I can still do it myself. Even if its 5-10 minutes explosively, it helps.

The drills are similar to my line of thinking lately. I asked myself "how can I combine psychology and visualization into my solo training to build my mindset".. and come up with similar things to this. But Richie expands on it and gave me some good new ideas.

If you get creative you can even think of new ways to utilyze these drills, adding different equipment like the heavy bag or whatever, this is what I have done.

It gives you the basic tools and how to work specific things.. and in my opinion you can take these and run with them.

Anyway, don't have much more to say about it. Except for if you have nobody to train with get it. Even if you have a few people to train with as I do at the moment, still get it as solo training will add to your skills, and if your training partner is being lazy, you don't need them Smile

-Ben
Back to top Go down
Richard Grannon
Admin
Richard Grannon

Solo Drills DVD.. I like it.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Solo Drills DVD.. I like it..   Solo Drills DVD.. I like it.. EmptyTue Nov 04, 2008 8:58 pm

Quote :
and if your training partner is being lazy, you don't need them
Smile

word...

cheers Ben! cheers
Back to top Go down
http://www.streetfightsecrets.com

Solo Drills DVD.. I like it..
Page 1 of 1