Street Fight Secrets
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Street Fight Secrets

Intelligent Self Protection Solutions: Combative Psychology and Street Applied Martial Arts

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Instructors: How to accelerate learning in your students

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
technics1210

technics1210

Instructors: How to accelerate learning in your students Empty
PostSubject: Instructors: How to accelerate learning in your students   Instructors: How to accelerate learning in your students EmptySat Oct 11, 2008 11:18 am

Beat them down!

http://www.break.com/index/crazy-wrestling-coach-beats-down-own-fighter.html
Back to top Go down
thugsage
Admin
thugsage

Instructors: How to accelerate learning in your students Empty
PostSubject: Re: Instructors: How to accelerate learning in your students   Instructors: How to accelerate learning in your students EmptySun Oct 12, 2008 7:56 pm

...whilst i don't know more of the story[wrestler pee-pees in coaches pina colada], i'm guessing i don't really have to. my only comment is
that i'd hate to be that coach when the boy gets older. that's an ass-whooping that is in the incubation stage. i had a coach that would give us
cauliflower ears. he's hold on to your ear and pinch the fucker in all the time he could give to the odd ritual. i was one of the guys that got bigger first, so for me he'd start to pretend we were pals, tell me war stories about when he was in a shoot out and got shot in the shin and how it felt like it was on
fire...err, ya. anyway, one of his chew toys that stayed a wee bit quiet and went along with the long term program grew up to be a bit beefy. the coach saw his old 'bee'yatch'/bitch/honey and started to reach for that ear like it would be a trip down memory lane. coachie got belted. beat down for coachie. like i said. i don't know the story behind it [wrestling hopeful deficates in coach's mouth whilst sleeping Mad ], nevertheless, i hope coachie gets his day.
affraid affraid affraid
Back to top Go down
http://www.emptyhand.webs.com

Instructors: How to accelerate learning in your students
Page 1 of 1