Street Fight Secrets
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Street Fight Secrets

Intelligent Self Protection Solutions: Combative Psychology and Street Applied Martial Arts

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

wooowhaaa if see this, i like to train classical martial arts now!!! haha, check the girl.. damn!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
chulodogo

chulodogo

wooowhaaa if see this, i like to train classical martial arts now!!! haha, check the girl.. damn! Empty
PostSubject: wooowhaaa if see this, i like to train classical martial arts now!!! haha, check the girl.. damn!   wooowhaaa if see this, i like to train classical martial arts now!!! haha, check the girl.. damn! EmptyThu Aug 28, 2008 4:49 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4Mf_PTB8juc&feature=related

especially after 40 sec!!!!!!

muhahaah,, nice!!!!!!!! yeah
Back to top Go down
thugsage
Admin
thugsage

wooowhaaa if see this, i like to train classical martial arts now!!! haha, check the girl.. damn! Empty
PostSubject: Re: wooowhaaa if see this, i like to train classical martial arts now!!! haha, check the girl.. damn!   wooowhaaa if see this, i like to train classical martial arts now!!! haha, check the girl.. damn! EmptyThu Aug 28, 2008 4:59 pm

right lads,
who's ready to try these moves in a street fight???

{man walks up with a switch-blade...mumbling and glaring}

prepare...prepare...boom-chika-boom-chika-boom

WHAT THE FUCK!!!

ha ha ha ha ha Very Happy lol! Razz cheers santa queen

i love it mate...thanks for that.
Back to top Go down
http://www.emptyhand.webs.com
AdamM

PostSubject: Re: wooowhaaa if see this, i like to train classical martial arts now!!! haha, check the girl.. damn!   wooowhaaa if see this, i like to train classical martial arts now!!! haha, check the girl.. damn! EmptyThu Aug 28, 2008 5:07 pm

Back to top Go down
thugsage
Admin
thugsage

PostSubject: Re: wooowhaaa if see this, i like to train classical martial arts now!!! haha, check the girl.. damn!   wooowhaaa if see this, i like to train classical martial arts now!!! haha, check the girl.. damn! EmptyThu Aug 28, 2008 6:00 pm

oh, that was just too good. you rock Adam!

lol!
Back to top Go down
http://www.emptyhand.webs.com
VictorS

VictorS

PostSubject: Re: wooowhaaa if see this, i like to train classical martial arts now!!! haha, check the girl.. damn!   wooowhaaa if see this, i like to train classical martial arts now!!! haha, check the girl.. damn! EmptyThu Aug 28, 2008 11:07 pm

AdamM wrote:

That's from a movie called Never Back Down.
Back to top Go down
AdamM

PostSubject: Re: wooowhaaa if see this, i like to train classical martial arts now!!! haha, check the girl.. damn!   wooowhaaa if see this, i like to train classical martial arts now!!! haha, check the girl.. damn! EmptyFri Aug 29, 2008 11:12 am

is it?
gutted
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: wooowhaaa if see this, i like to train classical martial arts now!!! haha, check the girl.. damn!   wooowhaaa if see this, i like to train classical martial arts now!!! haha, check the girl.. damn! Empty

Back to top Go down

wooowhaaa if see this, i like to train classical martial arts now!!! haha, check the girl.. damn!
Page 1 of 1