Street Fight Secrets
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Street Fight Secrets

Intelligent Self Protection Solutions: Combative Psychology and Street Applied Martial Arts

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

tough email

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Richard Grannon
Admin
Richard Grannon

tough email Empty
PostSubject: tough email   tough email EmptySat Jul 26, 2008 6:44 am

gggrrrr

Quote :
The best assault has been the ones where I survive and the hospital takes my HMO. You fight you survive and avoid in time the metallic taste and smell of blood and the clarity pain brings, the fear fades and you learn. Getting your ass beaten allows you to learn who you really are. Only when you find a place of emotional detachment during the assault will you thrive and grow. Stradigey is wasted on the observer who intellectually wants to be someone who they are not ! You either fight and learn or surrender and become the bitch its just that simple.
Don't waste time watching and analyzing crap get off your ass and fight and fight until you are broken and surrender. Then you will be ready to start your development. E-mail is great we can take a break and all get acquainted with who we think we would like to be. If you are working you don't have time for pleasantries like e-mail or video analysis you are living your own drama. No need to watch someone Else's.
Richie if you are ever in Arlington Texas please give me a call I will pick you up at the airport and we can explore.
I'll buy the first beer. God's speed and keep on searching for your truth.

email sent despite the metallic taste of blood and the "having no time to send emails" thing

Razz
Back to top Go down
http://www.streetfightsecrets.com
DaveCollins

tough email Empty
PostSubject: Re: tough email   tough email EmptySat Jul 26, 2008 5:35 pm

Last edited by DaveCollins on Fri Aug 01, 2008 11:18 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
daringdoer

tough email Empty
PostSubject: Re: tough email   tough email EmptySat Jul 26, 2008 7:20 pm

Yeah, Texans are ....um extreme Shocked
W
Back to top Go down
Richard Grannon
Admin
Richard Grannon

tough email Empty
PostSubject: Re: tough email   tough email EmptySat Jul 26, 2008 8:09 pm

I like Texans... not least because they form the bulk of my US market Cool

The guy wrote this email in response to my recent newsletter, that he joined despite not having the time because he was fighting to the death in the arena whilst tasting the metallics (?)... and once more ... ???
Back to top Go down
http://www.streetfightsecrets.com
RichardB

tough email Empty
PostSubject: Re: tough email   tough email EmptySat Jul 26, 2008 11:02 pm

Tough as nails, guess that accounts for the metallic taste. Blood actually does taste sort of like nails btw when I think about it.

Forums are stupid. I mean anyone who talks about fighting are just playing. You got to live the life. Uh... so like right now I'm... sort of... strangling a guy with the mouse cord... wait a sec... and beating some othe guy dkj89pacpcy34 with iefj8r9yf my jkdhiudf keyboard. There. Fucking metallic taste... Their blood, not mine. So, yeah. Only taking some time off to write this stuff.

But seriously it's not all that bad, it's just so melodramatic! Monkeys screaming their heads off, blasting people with AK47's, people wading around in a sea of guts, beating each other with severed limbs... A man's got to do what a man's got to do... But back to Earth he seems to be basically saying something along the lines of, experience and exposure can give you a very deep level of psychological toughness, and that training and learning isn't the real thing. (Good) training really only attempts at replicating real conditions to achieve the same goal in a safer way. Then again, why not be safe when you can arrive at the same spot by just taking the scenic route? But the scenic route is for poofs...

Did I ever tell you about when I used to be a gladiator? You see there was this lion, and a teaspoon...
Back to top Go down
DaveCollins

tough email Empty
PostSubject: Re: tough email   tough email EmptySat Jul 26, 2008 11:07 pm

Last edited by DaveCollins on Fri Aug 01, 2008 11:18 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
thugsage
Admin
thugsage

tough email Empty
PostSubject: Re: tough email   tough email EmptySat Jul 26, 2008 11:54 pm

...and the kidney of blood walks on the yellow kill kill and, errr, the blood, errr, WHAT!?
Back to top Go down
http://www.emptyhand.webs.com
Sponsored content

tough email Empty
PostSubject: Re: tough email   tough email Empty

Back to top Go down

tough email
Page 1 of 1