Street Fight Secrets
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Street Fight Secrets

Intelligent Self Protection Solutions: Combative Psychology and Street Applied Martial Arts

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

perfect weapon- national geographic

Go down 
+6
RCS
Carl Sagan
Dominance
Loki
pikeking
Richard Grannon
10 posters
AuthorMessage
Richard Grannon
Admin
Richard Grannon

perfect weapon- national geographic Empty
PostSubject: perfect weapon- national geographic   perfect weapon- national geographic EmptyWed Feb 20, 2008 4:24 am

a documentary called "the perfect weapon" for National Geographic is being aired on
thursday march the 6th

http://www.ngcipressroom.com/releases.aspx?id=272

its a 6 part series, keep an eye on it as two of the episodes feature Bob Spour- he shoots me in one episode and stabs me in the other! pirat
Back to top Go down
http://www.streetfightsecrets.com
pikeking

pikeking

PostSubject: Re: perfect weapon- national geographic   perfect weapon- national geographic EmptyWed Feb 20, 2008 9:24 am

he sounds like a nice bloke!

i'll keep an eye out for this
Back to top Go down
Loki
Admin

PostSubject: Re: perfect weapon- national geographic   perfect weapon- national geographic EmptyWed Feb 20, 2008 11:11 am

should be good, was there watching the shoot
Back to top Go down
Dominance

PostSubject: Re: perfect weapon- national geographic   perfect weapon- national geographic EmptyThu Feb 21, 2008 4:35 am

Cool.. I will have to find a way to watch them..

I didn't know who Bob Spour was until yesterday when I watched my No Doubt No Fear dvd's that I just got.. hes good.. so i'd love to watch this..

-Ben
Back to top Go down
Carl Sagan

Carl Sagan

PostSubject: Re: perfect weapon- national geographic   perfect weapon- national geographic EmptySun Feb 24, 2008 10:42 pm

I am guessing this air date is for the UK, and not for the US.
The Emperor will not be pleased.

On a semi-related note, when will the video game with Mr. Grannon be released?
Is it still in post production, or has the whole thing been canned?

Also, since I had a beer or five before I signed up, I want to make sure I read something right.
What was the part about following French rules or laws? That was a joke, right?

If it's true, does it mean we can only post if we haven't bathed, and all posts must be incredibly rude? Women posting can't do so unless they don't shave their body hair?

Yes, Richie. It's me. drunken
Back to top Go down
Richard Grannon
Admin
Richard Grannon

PostSubject: Re: perfect weapon- national geographic   perfect weapon- national geographic EmptyTue Feb 26, 2008 10:57 pm

Hiya mate

yes i gathered you were bizak in the hizzay... as t'were

i dont know whats happening with the 50 cent game at the moment mate, still on standby as far as I know

an advert has been released for perfect weapon its pretty funny

http://natgeochannel.co.uk/explore/perfectweapon/
Back to top Go down
Dominance

PostSubject: Re: perfect weapon- national geographic   perfect weapon- national geographic EmptyTue Feb 26, 2008 11:06 pm

Quote :
On a semi-related note, when will the video game with Mr. Grannon be released?

Hmm.. interesting.. what is your role in this video game Richie?

Quote :
Also, since I had a beer or five before I signed up, I want to make sure I read something right.
What was the part about following French rules or laws? That was a joke, right?

Oh.. unfortunately for me I don't know any french laws.. but I do know how to french kiss.. is that ok?

Quote :
If it's true, does it mean we can only post if we haven't bathed, and all posts must be incredibly rude? Women posting can't do so unless they don't shave their body hair?

That is also unfortunate because I prefer my women shaved.. Laughing

-Ben
Back to top Go down
RCS

PostSubject: Re: perfect weapon- national geographic   perfect weapon- national geographic EmptyWed Feb 27, 2008 4:55 pm

Pretty funny commercial. Reminds me of my college days when we used to debate if a saltwater croc could defeat a great white shark of the same size. Unfortunately the NGC website said the show won't be airing for those of us in the states until the spring.
Back to top Go down
Sergei

Sergei

PostSubject: Re: perfect weapon- national geographic   perfect weapon- national geographic EmptyTue Mar 04, 2008 10:43 am

~

Last edited by Sergei on Tue Apr 22, 2008 9:54 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sergei

Sergei

PostSubject: Re: perfect weapon- national geographic   perfect weapon- national geographic EmptyTue Mar 04, 2008 10:47 am

~

Last edited by Sergei on Tue Apr 22, 2008 9:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Richard Grannon
Admin
Richard Grannon

PostSubject: Re: perfect weapon- national geographic   perfect weapon- national geographic EmptyTue Mar 04, 2008 10:40 pm

Shit this is on right now!- got my timings wrong dammit! Razz
Back to top Go down
Richard Grannon
Admin
Richard Grannon

PostSubject: Re: perfect weapon- national geographic   perfect weapon- national geographic EmptyFri Mar 14, 2008 1:18 am

The "skull smasher" episode was on tonight, which had a bit of Bob knocking the crap out of me with a big baton-lol!
Back to top Go down
Christophe

PostSubject: Re: perfect weapon- national geographic   perfect weapon- national geographic EmptyFri Mar 14, 2008 1:45 pm

Quote :
And he's fucking aggressive while doing it! I don't know what a Jordie is, but I just stole that sentence from Bob on the SAS DVD

Geordie mate... Geordie. That kind of mistake can have the dogs of newcastle on your trail. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Carl Sagan

Carl Sagan

PostSubject: Re: perfect weapon- national geographic   perfect weapon- national geographic EmptySun Mar 23, 2008 12:54 am

Well, the previews look pretty cool. Made me want to play with my toys to see how a pig corpse would stand up to abuse.

Still haven't seen anything on Nat Geo here in the US, but might be because of the new beer filters they put on our digital cable box.
Back to top Go down
Sergei

Sergei

PostSubject: Re: perfect weapon- national geographic   perfect weapon- national geographic EmptySun Mar 23, 2008 1:20 am

~

Last edited by Sergei on Tue Apr 22, 2008 9:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
jimmyfatwing

jimmyfatwing

PostSubject: Re: perfect weapon- national geographic   perfect weapon- national geographic EmptySat Mar 29, 2008 4:34 pm

Skullsmashers was a really interesting episode, have watched it a few times now.

Next week's has Bob doing some stuff with the K-Bar so i assume Richie is there as well Wink

Maybe a seminar topic? Offensive baton/knife? (not the swearing kind Very Happy)
Back to top Go down
http://www.jimmy-fatwing.co.uk
Ste

PostSubject: Re: perfect weapon- national geographic   perfect weapon- national geographic EmptySat Mar 29, 2008 4:36 pm

Is there any way to watch these online guys?
Back to top Go down
jimmyfatwing

jimmyfatwing

PostSubject: Re: perfect weapon- national geographic   perfect weapon- national geographic EmptySat Mar 29, 2008 4:40 pm

There's some clips on the National Geo uk site - maybe they'll have the whole episodes up eventually.

Maybe they'll be put on DVD by National Geo in the end.
Back to top Go down
Richard Grannon
Admin
Richard Grannon

PostSubject: Re: perfect weapon- national geographic   perfect weapon- national geographic EmptySun Mar 30, 2008 12:41 am

Hi Jimmy
welcome to the new forum
I watched the siege one last night, it turned out to be a pretty good 5 minutes or so of Bob talking about hostage rescue tactics... my bit got cut down to 1 whole second of me getting Glocked in the back by Bob! ha!

if Bob is doing the K-bar thing next week, then you will probably see me and Bob knife fighting with live blades- something Bob insisted on!

I think Loki was there to watch that bit being filmed... Loki?
Back to top Go down
jimmyfatwing

jimmyfatwing

PostSubject: Re: perfect weapon- national geographic   perfect weapon- national geographic EmptyTue Apr 01, 2008 1:05 pm

Quote :
I'm looking forward to seeing the episode this week with the K-Bar.

Bit disappointing this week in as much s there was only a 1min slot with Bob and the Kukri...nothing about the K-Bar and that's the line they were advertising the episode on Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: perfect weapon- national geographic   perfect weapon- national geographic Empty

Back to top Go down

perfect weapon- national geographic
Page 1 of 1