Street Fight Secrets
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Street Fight Secrets

Intelligent Self Protection Solutions: Combative Psychology and Street Applied Martial Arts

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

best pre-emptive strike for a small weak person

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
shield

best pre-emptive strike for a small weak person Empty
PostSubject: best pre-emptive strike for a small weak person   best pre-emptive strike for a small weak person EmptyTue Jul 01, 2008 2:37 am

I'm not saying here that I'm really weak but relative to some huge guys that walk around the street. I'm only 5'7 and 11 stone. I really feel like Britain is a mess and there's no control or respect, the law is so soft that people can do anything to others without fear of punishment. Recently a guy slapped and kicked me in a club for absolutely no reason and I didn't know what to do so I walked off. This guy was a lot bigger than me and had all his mates jeering him on. If I punched him I'm pretty sure he could take it and then proceed to beat the life out of me. Is there anything I can do against an attacker like this?
Back to top Go down
Richard Grannon
Admin
Richard Grannon

best pre-emptive strike for a small weak person Empty
PostSubject: Re: best pre-emptive strike for a small weak person   best pre-emptive strike for a small weak person EmptyTue Jul 01, 2008 8:28 am

hey mate

why not post a little intro and let us know what your training background is first, that way noone will be telling you to do things you already know about
Back to top Go down
http://www.streetfightsecrets.com

best pre-emptive strike for a small weak person
Page 1 of 1