Street Fight Secrets
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Street Fight Secrets

Intelligent Self Protection Solutions: Combative Psychology and Street Applied Martial Arts

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Pre-emptive strike advanced & one punch knock out.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
milan

Pre-emptive strike advanced & one punch knock out. Empty
PostSubject: Pre-emptive strike advanced & one punch knock out.   Pre-emptive strike advanced & one punch knock out. EmptySun Apr 20, 2008 8:47 am

This is just an excellent answer(thanks Richie) to all « artists » wondering why training the whole martial styles (without even understanding bushido of course) for years and one day…boum-bang, got beaten. You must check it up!
As a soldier, never had a problem…had only orders. Had some uniform in sight, other than mine, I saw a target not a human. I didn’t think pre-emptive, was already engaged.
Once back to normal life, I didn’t know how to deal with civilians, couldn’t asses the human factor and find the real enemy…acting confuse. What I needed was to change my point of view.
Now, I don’t see the targets…I see the objects and deshumanise the same way as in elite forces but now I’m well conscious about it and I’m using the fence as learned from Richie’s dvds. So, now I'm not scared of normal civilised life, it's a pleasure walking outside with my wife and the kids...ready & self-confident;
Cheers;
Back to top Go down
Richard Grannon
Admin
Richard Grannon

Pre-emptive strike advanced & one punch knock out. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pre-emptive strike advanced & one punch knock out.   Pre-emptive strike advanced & one punch knock out. EmptyTue Apr 22, 2008 8:59 am

thanks Milan, Im glad the DVDs helped a bit
Back to top Go down
http://www.streetfightsecrets.com

Pre-emptive strike advanced & one punch knock out.
Page 1 of 1